Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

So I reported to the F.B.I. years ago, on there contact form, about bomb threats, being made against me. Acting like they had actual bombs to use and placed. What they did is not contact the press or law enforcement. So they taught terrorist by doing this stuff, in full view of the public to not call in any type of warning and just do there (bomb threats).

Talked and warned about this, years ago.

The incident, that I reported should have been caught on camera at the local downtown, A&W. Just one of many incidents.

Gangs are drug addicts and junkies, mostly. Drugs and terrorism, do go hand in hand. Just like the USA government use to say, all the time, in the main stream press.

The womens centre around here. Full of mostly (former) prostitutes and people who work with them. work hand in hand with the gangs. Still allowed to be around children. They don't stand a chance.

Prostitutes are key to criminal gang activities. They find out who they real Johns are that are safe to sell drugs to and do other serious crimes with. Since most Johns are drug addicts and junkies themselves.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
The press loves and protects them. Always making sure they are looked at, in a certain light. Innocent victims or freedom fighters. Whatever. People who want to sneak past the borders. Some are drug mules, who have swallowed drugs, and see themselves, as holy warriors, doing jihad. Wanting your children, and all others, hooked on drugs. It's all about expanding there drug addict base. Really.

The press is full of, heavy daily drug users, and hard drug users.

Interesting Caption (fears of war) in video in link. Is that the type of people you want in your country? You know the innocent migrants.

To me this CNN video appears to be a staged even. See how clean everybody is. I think some of these people were bused in to be put in front of the cameras. I have personally seen, people be bused in, before the press shows up, then later, the same night, seen what was represented on CBC national news. Which was radically different in my opinion that the truth. It was unexpected and a shock to me when I watched CBC nation news later on that night when I was a teenager. There was no mention of people being bused in.

This video is just P.R. to me. Have seen these types wave around dead children, like a rag doll, There own, that they put in harms way, on purpose, on the TV news.

This is just another staged every to me. Anyone who has spent even one night in the woods camping knows you get dirty. Let alone several nights in the woods with as mentioned lack of water. Water having to be shipped in for them. They do this type of thing on purpose. Show up in numbers, and make everything, look like a disaster. The press laps it up.

Anyone why has stayed out in the woods camping knows all about bits of leaves, and tree bark, and dirt, getting onto your cloths, hands, skin, and your hair getting messy. Just in one or two nights. Especially if you can not was. Your hair gets super messy fast after sleeping. This is not the dessert.

Picture in link. (Parents Ahmed and Ala have traveled from Iraqi Kurdistan with their 15-year-old daughter, Reza, (center) in search of a better life in Europe.) They are just a little messy. No way they have been out for a week. Now they show there faces, the woman and teen girl. Maybe a night or two at most.

Mostly young men and men in video. CNN doesn't hesitate to show mostly women and children in pics.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well another possible terrorist attack. I guess I should say nothing. That will keep us all safe. Saying nothing. Don't want to set terrorists off, now do we. Putting up with them, around us, is the way to go right? Blaming the victim(s). Well we will see, what this is. The government and police, don't want to call it, a terrorist attack. My fault, and not the governments fault, for deliberately, letting terrorist and suspected terrorist(s), into our countries right?

Lots in not being said. Yet again.

So the families of the victims, are in the police departments thoughts and prayers.

Vehicle Drives Through Crowds Of People At Waukesha Christmas Parade.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No warning again. Just attacked. Lets ban guns. Ops. Well lets ban vehicles. Because it's the dangerous vehicles fault, and not the criminal fault. Vehicles sure are scary, in the hands of murderous criminals. Vehicles sure are getting scary. They sure do kill and mame, lots of people every year.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

So I reported to the F.B.I. years ago, on there contact form, about bomb threats, being made against me. Acting like they had actual bombs to use and placed. What they did is not contact the press or law enforcement. So they taught terrorist by doing this stuff, in full view of the public to not call in any type of warning and just do there (bomb threats).

Talked and warned about this, years ago.

The incident, that I reported should have been caught on camera at the local downtown, A&W. Just one of many incidents.

Gangs are drug addicts and junkies, mostly. Drugs and terrorism, do go hand in hand. Just like the USA government use to say, all the time, in the main stream press.

The womens centre around here. Full of mostly (former) prostitutes and people who work with them. work hand in hand with the gangs. Still allowed to be around children. They don't stand a chance.

Prostitutes are key to criminal gang activities. They find out who they real Johns are that are safe to sell drugs to and do other serious crimes with. Since most Johns are drug addicts and junkies themselves.
Might have been mad at medical community for various reasons. I don't believe he was a christian. Certain religious people have been know to lie for more than a 100 years about there faith. Better for government if he is christian. Might have been.

Says he was from Jordan in this story.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well another possible terrorist attack. I guess I should say nothing. That will keep us all safe. Saying nothing. Don't want to set terrorists off, now do we. Putting up with them, around us, is the way to go right? Blaming the victim(s). Well we will see, what this is. The government and police, don't want to call it, a terrorist attack. My fault, and not the governments fault, for deliberately, letting terrorist and suspected terrorist(s), into our countries right?

Lots in not being said. Yet again.

So the families of the victims, are in the police departments thoughts and prayers.

Vehicle Drives Through Crowds Of People At Waukesha Christmas Parade.

Do the police realize how they sound?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Might have been mad at medical community for various reasons. I don't believe he was a christian. Certain religious people have been know to lie for more than a 100 years about there faith. Better for government if he is christian. Might have been.

Says he was from Jordan in this story.
So loved and protected, by the press again. Lots of people only skim lots of headlines

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well if it had been a Muslim or Hindo gathering and someone had plowed into it. Well all know what would be said, and right away to. Would be new justification, for new law getting passes against us.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So if you commit a crime with a gun. You get your guns taken away, for public safety reasons. So if you deliberately attack people, with your vehicle, you should have your drivers license and vehicles(s) taken from you to. Make it mean something, all those deaths, and the the injured. If he had no access to vehicles, this would have not happened. Apparently pounds outdo grains.

Already on the news. Anyone who wants to, is already going to use vehicles, to hit, and kill people.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
It sure would be nice if people did fist fights instead, when angry. But politicians, and the courts, demanded perfection. Then stirred people up, with multiculturalism. Which is thinly veiled racism, right honky, infidel? Fighting each other. Especially in the ring. It would be nice. At least locally everywhere. Just black eyes and such. Not beating each other to death. Maybe Rocky in the ring. Maybe a busted up lip to.

When younger anyway, and hot headed. A choice between two people. I can say from personal experience when younger. Fighting someone, bothering you, or others, is extremely satisfying. Fighting someone picking a fight with you. Is extremely satisfying. Just a normal fist fight. Weight classes and all that. Some people are so violent I guess, it can not be done. Eastern front for them, or prison. No one, real solution, anyway for all situations. Pistols at dawn. Jail, prison. Get rid if the troublemakers. They go looking to make trouble on purpose. Like it. Look for victims to victimize. They need to go. Not perfect, but fixes up lots of problems. Well we got, what we got.

At one time people could actually get into fist fights with each other and not get arrested. Just a normal fist fight. With a loser and an winner. A black eye or two. So when someone like me can not be arrested, the other person, doesn't get arrested either. That is how it works and criminals notice. Police rats. Career criminals.

Ever been to a party and that person, turns the music up? Keep doing that, and they do not get into trouble, with law enforcement? Other people though, do the same thing, and it happens even once, the police threaten to arrest that person and break p the party? The first one, is a police rat. Loved and protected, by the police, and the courts.

Even seen a gun. Like a rifle or shotgun, get pointed at someone, and they pull the trigger? Pretend it's just funny. They don't get into trouble. Someone else even gets mad, and the police show up? The first one, was a rat I guess. Loved and protected anyway.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts