Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
One of the things, street gang members do, is provoke, law enforcement, and others, and well, threaten and attack, and kill, regular people. Seen it lots myself. Experienced this, 1000s of times myself personally, as a homeless person, not involved in the gangs myself, but forced to be around them. Violent career criminals. They are experts, at all they do. He might have did that, to get some drugs, or pay off, some drug debts. Or gang expansion. Or didn't care. What did other gang members do, to that man that day, or for several days, to provoke him. He might know something (arson), etc, horrible about him to. (There is much worst, horrors, plural). Or he just mad, and hurt him. Gang bangers turn, that time.

The gangs do arson, on purpose, to intimidate, local people. Literally scared to death, of being burned alive, while they sleep. Families terrorized locally, as the gangs, get worst and worst, as they take over, more and more. They are in charge when law enforcement is not there. Having businesses, and lively-hoods destroyed, threatened. Extortion. Other serious crimes. Intimidate people and businesses to be around and do serious crimes. Gangs trying to take over. Getting away, with trying to kill people, and or extreme intimidation, of people. That is just one way, gangs do that, to people, they have access to.

In this video, later they talk about, another homeless gang member. The 100 or more times before, or 1000 or more times before, might be closer to a 1000 times before. He was drunk, and or stoned. Probably still was.

Arson is a terror tactic to gangs. (Career hardened criminals). I say it's the criminals, and not the lighters, or matches fault. Lets not ban matches, or lighters. Lets not ban, guns, guns, guns either. The thought of criminals with guns is really scary though. A failure of the courts and criminal justice system. That's it. They have no excuses, but excuses.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
At first, the gangs members, pretend to be nice. (P.R.). As they are around, more and more. More and more, drug related activities take place. More people get involved. It becomes, more important to the gangs. They get, worst and worst, the longer the gangs are around. Gets more violent to. They get more violent, as they take over, more and more.

Gangs terrorize people, to take over, more and more. More terror tactics with gangs. In video below. For a business owner, and his staff.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

I don't think people understand. Crazy violent people, allowed out on the streets. Do not get controlled. They get unleashed, upon a population. That means, every once in a while, they need to be put back into there place. Bad, bad, dogs. The gangs, are only supposed to come after poor people, and certain others, that are allowed to be victimized also, as needed. That's it. So people can have easy lives, and easy careers, and easy pensions. The government middle class.

I think of myself as the (N word) now. for I am a slave and have no basic human rights. I have alsao come to realize they are all (house Ns) in the government. Regardless of there race, or skin colour, or whatever. Basically. They live off our poverty, misery, suffering and dispare. Still.

The gang members, no longer fear, going into correction facilities. Just like you see in corrections shows like (60 days in). They still get there drugs in there. Still get to have other forms of psychopathic fun, abusing people, not in the gangs.

So they must now have extreme things done to them. More often now still. Like physical violence. I have no pity, for the gangs, for they have none, themselves, for anyone. But still, this is the police, making sure, all the criminals locally known. If they step out of line, and do anything, to any of them, they get severely punished. A message being sent. So it will happen again, as needed. They never stop trying. They never stop pushing. It is in there nature. Part of there very being. So it will happen again. More beat downs, for serious gang member types. Other responses, for other types of people. A science you see. Also to people, the police, consider trouble makers. The polices family, and friends to, join in. Mostly other government workers.

Making sure the gangs members know. They might not even make it to the police station alive. What else can the police do? They want them causing trouble to the poor. There career security. All kinds of government departments staff, easy careers. Everywhere. The police are all the same like that. Doing the same thing. Government departments are trying to get the gangs, accommodations now, so they are not so obvious, to the general public, right now. You will forget. Most will. They will do there best, to make that happen. War for example. A big one.

All this talk about, having to pay out cash. Is just a distraction. It does not matter at all. The police must do this. So if needed, just another group of cops, will do this, to another person. Probably a gang member, or otherwise, a career criminal. Or someone they want abused. Throw to the gangs more than likely then. The press makes sure everybody locally knows. All the criminals. Wink, wink.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like something out of an apocalyptic movie.
As long as they get there drugs. They care about nothing else. That is all that matters to them. Drugs is paradise to them. They will kill and destroy there own families if they must for drugs. Let alone others. These are the same people who then get jobs in homeless shelters and woman centres. Like prostitutes and such. Other gang members to. They are even taking over group homes. Gangs.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Nov 5 2021. Still constant harassment and noise throughout the day. So this staff member, from the local salvation army. Wong is his name I think. Is the one who came around and took the pad or whatever off the door so that whenever you try to close the door quietly. You can not. Makes it easy for them to slam the door noisy. He is the one who gave me chemical burns that almost killed me. (racist George).

He is a violent, nut job, with a constant temper, and a constant scowl, on his face. I can't even not think when I see him that he believe that he should be the (great commie leader) but the floor need mopping again. That, pisses him off. He is a seriously mentally disturbed person. Complained to salvation army staff severe times that street people are allowed to wash my mat using dirty mop water with really strong industrial grade chemicals put in it. Way to concentrated. This went on for like a year. Have to be really careful, to clean my mat carefully. Or I would get a chemical burn again.

Still allowed to be woken up at night multiple times. Still allowed to be kept up at night. Gang members like convicted child molesters are still allowed to harass me all day long. Still allowed to make sure I can't study.

This place is run by the local womens centre. They have lots of (former) prostitutes working there. For some reason they are allowed to be around children. And the most vulnerable children is society. Prostitutes are the ones, who are supposed to help the children. With all they do here to me, and for years. I am a adult even. they still do not hesitate to work hand in hand with gang members like convicted pedophiles (AKA child molesters). Still allowed to work with the most vulnerable child in all of society and behind literally locked doors with prostitutes.

These people I suspect are the ones working in youth group homes where it has been publicly announced that the gangs are taking over. You know where prostitutes get jobs and other people just as evil as they are. People like Wang or Wong, or whatever. (racist George). The kids, don't stand a chance.

The prostitutes have, literally street thugs, they can call upon. The police and courts just don;t understand. Don't know what's going on. Even though they have years of experience dealing with those prostitutes, before they got jobs, working inn places like this. Don't understand they are still dealing with drug dealers still, drug addicts and junkies still. Still very seriously mentally disturbed peoples pretending to be normal.

Good example of how solutions, provided by governments, makes things worst for the victims. Of how, the more trusting you are, of government. The worst they make it for those victims. Or by having the government simply have legal powers over you to (keep you safe).

Phillipino people, are some of the worst. Especially, phillipino women. When they are from other countries anyway. You can watch, some of these philippines slums videos online. and somone is always dressed up nicely. Usually a Phillipino people are some of the worst. Especially, phillipino women. When they are from other countries. You can watch some of these philippines slums videos, and somone is always dressed up nice. (racist George) Usually a phillipino women, displays herself sometimes. (Playing Mr Dressup.)

Remember all those fake marriage scams, getting talked about and laughed about years ago? Going on with phillipino women, and there families, and friends, showing up to. Same peoples, just pretending differently now. (racist George)

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
When you are around gang members. They put on shows around you. Pretend being angry and maybe pretend fighting each other. Sometimes they do fight and try to kill and kill each other. If you were to do the same thing, to one of them, as they pretend, to you you should do. They will do things like fall down, and try to hurt themselves, on purpose. Or really fight you extremely violently. Another street scam.

That person , who probably has, decades of experience, in street fighting. May even have a weapon on them. Like there walking cane. Then acts like, they are a old man, or some old woman, regardless, acting like they can not even stand up straight, when the police show up, and or can barely walk. You elder abuser. Someone who was snaring in rage, and violence towards you, maybe less than 10 seconds ago. Like a switch they can turn on or off, even faster than that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts