From Booger Bottom to Bone Collector

Discussion in 'Sponsor Display' started by PSAdmin, Apr 27, 2017.

1. PSAdmin

PSAdmin Administrator

bow.jpg

From Booger Bottom to Bone Collector. See the outdoor industry icon's story. Michael Waddell is featured on an all new American Elements. Watch now for free. Only on CarbonTV: http://bit.ly/AE_MichaelWaddell

2. Pessimistic2

Pessimistic2 Watching the world self-destruct!

EVERY ONE on this Forum should watch this......THIS is what it's all about. :2thumb::2thumb:

3. tmttactical

tmttactical Supporting Member

VPN or adblockers is stopping videos. I won't turn either off for an unknown site. I will just take your word it is good.

4. Flight1630

Flight1630 Junior Member

Or he forgot to put it on. I don't see it either

5. Pessimistic2

Pessimistic2 Watching the world self-destruct!

The link is in Austin's post.

TmtTactical....turn off your VPN for a couple minutes and use "incognito mode" in your browser, if you want to look at it. Your "ad blocker(s)" shouldn't interfere with it....mine doesn't. :dunno:

Flight1630.....this (Austin's link) is an excellent video, should be mandatory for all "Americans" to watch!!! :wave:

Meerkat likes this.
  6. Flight1630

Flight1630 Junior Member

Ah ok. I will once I find better free WiFi tomorrow. The WiFi here I'm surprised I can even get online

7. tmttactical

tmttactical Supporting Member

I always use incognito mode but that does not stop ISP or site from following you. If a site requires my personal system id, then I just move on. VPN stays on. Thanks for the heads up on adblcker, those I would consider temporarily turning off.

See, I am more paranoid than you.

Meerkat likes this.
  8. bountyhunter26

bountyhunter26 Well-Known Member

I know where Booger Bottom is.....does anyone else????

Meerkat and RedBeard like this.
  9. RedBeard

RedBeard Guest

Yup, the end of my finger...

10. bountyhunter26

11. RedBeard

RedBeard Guest

Ya really. This guy doesn't impress me much. Other than getting his logo on everything hunted related so as to make every redneck think it is better and they need it, i don't see why he is so special. I own zero of his crap im my hunting is still great, go figure.

Meerkat likes this.
  12. bountyhunter26

LOL! I don't use his stuff either never depended on all that "special" go to have things that all my friends have. Besides I never hunted out of a stand and never over bait. And I have killed my fair share of bambi. Besides, you cant eat horn!!
    And Booger Bottom is an area between Greenville, Warm Springs and Woodbury Georgia. No one knows why it is called that any way.

Meerkat and RedBeard like this.
  13. RedBeard

RedBeard Guest

Your my kind of hunter!

Meerkat likes this.
  14. Meerkat

Meerkat Seeking The Truth

Miss you Pess. Hope you come back to see us.

AmishHeart likes this.