Forgive me for not wanting to be CANADIAN

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by RoadRash, Dec 17, 2010.

1. RoadRash

RoadRash Member

God I am starting to hate this country or at least the way things are going....
    I understand the need for immagration to build the economy......
    But we need to only allow people into to this once beautifull giving bountifull country that are willing to adapt and give back.
    My daughter is in Grade 3 a friend of hers from another country(what country does not matter) refuses to stand for the singing of OH CANADA, I've called the school board only to leave messages no call backs and the people I talk with will not comment.
    I belive this completly dissrespectfull to any vet or anyone who has given there life for this wonderfull country and freedom.
    I do not blame a grade 3 student she is only listening to her parents because of referance to GOD......... I aready know her religous beliefs.... Muslim!!! I am not saying all Muslims are like this but the ones that are need not apply or be shipped back out.
    They choose to come to this once wonderfull country I wonder when they will have the words changed in our national anthem to strike GOD from it, and replace with ALLAH
    People beware remember that most of the native americans took us in with open arms , what did we show them we put them on reservations ..... Wonder when we will have the Reservations for us?????
    O Canada!
    Our home and native land!
    True patriot love in all thy sons command.

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
    The True North strong and free!

From far and wide,
    O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

God keep our land glorious and free!

So much for glorious and free and who will stand on gaurd for thee when they won't even stand for our national anthem....
    My blood is boiling Ship em the hell out!!!!!!!!!!!

Seen a T-shirt years ago this country was founded by men with christian beliefs and guns be carefull we may take it back..............

L8R RR

2. Tirediron

Tirediron RockyMountainCanadian

Unless something happens to reverse the trends anyone not Muslim will be a minority pretty soon .
    Why do people come to a country and immidiatly try to make it like the one the couldn't wait to leave:scratch
    And to help with the stereo typing this Canuck is not F***ing Apologetic and the friendly part only happens IF it is deserved. Canada is not the place depicted by the CBC (lieberal funded media)

3. RoadRash

RoadRash Member

I am just Fn tired of Political correctness especially when some white Liberal takes up the plight of someone else? Who may not even want it???? They may be trying to assimalate into this country!
    Black History month in CAnada ??? Where is NAtive History month, What about Scottish , Irish , Polish or if you want to go by skin colour Yellow history month light brown RED
    GOD forbid we ever had a WHITE history Month Can u imagine the uproar that would create?
    I am all for equal rights ......... I know I will not see equal rights in my lifetime I can only hope and pray for my Children and Grandchildren
    L8R

4. RoadRash

RoadRash Member

Well I will give credit to the principal of the school ....... He called back ....
    School board policy is to accomodate, I gathered he did not agree with it but he has to follow the liberal policy.......
    Seemed like a nice guy kinda felt sorry, they are spending too much time accomodating and policeing rather than what are taxes go to which is education.

L8R RR