Prepared Society Forum banner

For Sale: KatadynTRK DripCeradyn Gravity Container $249.95 OBO

2K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Expeditioner 
#1 ·
For Sale: Brand New Base Camp Drip Filtration System. Asking $249.95 OBO. Shipping via UPS Ground is included in the price. Picture is attached.

The Katadyn TRK Ceradyn Drip Filter will treat more water than most any filter (before cartridges need to be replaced). The TRK drip water filter is a gravity feed filter which requires no pumping, hookup, or electricity. Fill the upper compartment with up to 2.5 gallons of untreated water, and it literally drips through the 0.2 micron ceramic filter elements into the bottom compartment. Simply set it on a counter in the corner and keep it filled. The Katadyn Drip water filter is the way to go for cabins, base camps, recreation sites, boats or RV's. The Katadyn TRK Drip filter comes with three ceramic filter elements (it uses all 3) which will treat up to an incredible 39,000 gallons of water.

Specifications:
- Weight: 7.3 lbs
- Microfiltration Method: Field-cleanable 0.2 micron ceramic depth filter
- Adapter Base: No, spicket
- Gravity Flow: Yes
- Recommended use: Cabins, base camps, recreation sites, boats or RV's.
- Ceramic Capacity: Up to 39,000 gallons
- Height: 18"

Manufacturer Information
Katadyn
6325 Sandburg Road
Minneapolis, MN55427
Homepage - KATADYN USA - global Number One in individualized water purification systems and water purification products
800-755-6701

Shipping Dimensions
Weight: 9.9 pounds.
Dimensional Weight: 12.91 pounds.
Dimensions: 11" (W) x 18" (H) x 11" (D)

See less See more
#5 ·
Cool. Send you a PM about them tonight. Do you own a store or part time business selling Survival gear?
Will be looking for the PM. Just started selling outdoor/survival gear on the side to supplement my income. I am an avid outdoorsman (at least I like to think so) who has a few friends in the business, and they help set me up with access to suppliers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.