Preparedsociety.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Circumstances have made it necessary for me to let go of my piece of Tennessee.

6.5 acres M/L sloping wooded parcel in south-central Tennessee.
Paved county road access. Mostly scrub and timber. 3.5 acres cleared when brushogged.
Creek branch runs along back of property.

(west view)

County water on site. Building site has concrete slab not visible from road. (gravel driveway has washouts but can be easily repaired).
5 miles east of county seat in rural area. (Walmart, Farm & Fleet, Moose lodge, Masonic lodge)

(North-west view)

7 miles from Tennessee river. (Public boat launches. Area is home to champion catfish tournement)
12 miles from Shiloh battlefield.
15 miles from the Buford Pusser museum.
Abundant Turkey & Deer on property.

Taxes $86.00 per year. Asking $32K

(West view)

PM me for further info.
PM me for further details.

·
Winston Smith Sent Me
4,996 Posts
What county? Creek year round?

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Is that price typical for land in TN currently? Just curious because we have a farm NE of Nashville. Not that I'd ever considering selling it. The only significant difference besides acreage is that ours doesn't have city water, but it does have several good springs.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is that price typical for land in TN currently? Just curious because we have a farm NE of Nashville. Not that I'd ever considering selling it. The only significant difference besides acreage is that ours doesn't have city water, but it does have several good springs.
Middle-high end of average.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To answer from a private email, there are no restrictions to placing a manufactured home, (mobile home) on the property. There is already a 30 X 50' slab poured at the home site on the hill top and the water line is already run to it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts