Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
1,734 Posts
It's getting ugly out there :(

You head out in the minivan for a fun-filled day with the family at your local mall or the fair. The next thing you know all hell breaks loose and hundreds of individuals are attacking shop keepers, stealing, and violently attacking patrons.

The police, as is typically the case during such incidents, are nowhere to be found until it's too late.

This is exactly what happened in Milwaukee at the Wisconsin State Fair when hundreds of individuals attacked patrons and passersby:

source

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
This is starting to happen every where ... I heard on the radio about angry teen flash mobs in Greensboro, N.C. the other day. The police said it was not as bad as the report stated. :confused:

Scary times ...

·
The Future?
2,400 Posts
Can you say concealed weapon.

·
803 Posts
This is starting to happen every where ... I heard on the radio about angry teen flash mobs in Greensboro, N.C. the other day. The police said it was not as bad as the report stated. :confused:

Scary times ...
If everyone was armed. It would not happen. I know I know, not everyone is fit for a CCL, but it's a proven fact that when a citizen has had a weapon in those situations, it does not get near as far along.

When the bad guys know the good guys have a way to protect themseleves, they are not near as brazen...

Just saying...

Jimmy

·
446 Posts
Amen, Rev. This is why I have a license and carry concealed. I don't want my wife or myself to become a statistic. :2thumb: BTW, both my son and daughter have CCLs also, and my daughters fiance is a LEO. ;)

Tim

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
If everyone was armed. It would not happen. I know I know, not everyone is fit for a CCL, but it's a proven fact that when a citizen has had a weapon in those situations, it does not get near as far along.

When the bad guys know the good guys have a way to protect themseleves, they are not near as brazen...

Just saying...

Jimmy
On that we agree!

Sad that some folk don't see it that way. :scratch

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts

Scary times ...
Thats because it was'nt the police 14 yr.old kid that got continously stomped and kicked in the face by these animals and laid there lifeless.
It has gotten so PC now that nobody has mentioned they are all black thugs going after whites only.
What in the hell happened to the majority of white americans who can't even speak out against a gang of criminal thug because of fea fo being called a damn hate name?
:(
Not all blacks are invovled,one young black lady told some of the crowd to walk with her,they would'nt attack if they stayed with her till they got to their cars.Bless her heart for not being PC.
This is happenign all over now,like Obombs told them " get in their face ","If they bring a knife you bring a gun".The divider is doing what those before him did,taking down the nation.
Because of complacen,silent attitudes,these thugs are getting braver.

We should be protestign by the millions at our leaders town halls and the White Hut.This nation is turning into Solamlia,Zimbawi.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
A consealed weapon may help ,but if your alone it can also get you killed.We are talking about several hundred of these thugs beating men off motor cycles,beating on kids and snatching people out of cars.
Americans of all races need to take back their nation or live in one like Iran or Africa.
The blacks will not be any better off after the fall either.They need to understand this planned by our evil leaders.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Amen, Rev. This is why I have a license and carry concealed. I don't want my wife or myself to become a statistic. :2thumb: BTW, both my son and daughter have CCLs also, and my daughters fiance is a LEO. ;)

Tim
So far it only happening in the north,here in the south they have'nt gotten quite that brave 'yet'.They know goo ol boys don't take to their kids being stomped and murdred,but they are silent too.
What the leadership is hoping for is a civil war so they can declare marchall law and put us all under their total control.
We need to stay peacefiul as possible and not give them a reason to bring in the troops on us.
With the next amnesty Oboma wll have his owm military he spoke of in 2008.Between the anti-american mexicans 'LaRaza aka,'THE RACE' who 'CLAIM' we took Atzlan and the islam'SUNMISSION'other radicals we will be out numbered.
Our only hope is not one man CC and his familiy against a crowd of haters. Its Americans getting off their ass and protecting their nation peacefully,while we still can.
Running for the hills will not protect you,if your nation is in danger,your community is also.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Take a look on the BBC news at the moment. 3rd night of riots and fighting in London. Places being burned, shops being looted. This is not gonna stop!!!!
Scary Times..........:eek:

·
Supporting Member
1,669 Posts
It's getting ugly out there :(
oh my gosh, I just read your news...I just don't comprehend this kind of stuff....it's not real to me........I pray it will never be! But.....I know how to shoot, have a pistol and my DH has cwp. I guess I just struggle with the thoughts of people losing all of their decency and responding only out of hatred and stupidity............Dear Lord, I pray for mercy for this sinking nation!

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
They were talking about this on Fox News Radio today; seems that there was another one in Filth-adelphia, PA today, too. They even said tha the mainstream media is ignoring this situation.

I thought that these "flash mobs" were all about dancing and singing and stuff? When did they start fighting? Can't we all just get along?:dunno:

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
They were talking about this on Fox News Radio today; seems that there was another one in Filth-adelphia, PA today, too. They even said tha the mainstream media is ignoring this situation.

I thought that these "flash mobs" were all about dancing and singing and stuff? When did they start fighting? Can't we all just get along?:dunno:
The race hustlers and insane self loathign libs have created these monsters.But so have the quilty whites who allowed them to keep getting special treatment.
We need more blacks to speak out against these animals.We sure had no problem speaking out against the white nationals animals who now are civil in comparrison.
Take back your nation or just get it over with and surrender,this slow death of our nation is frustrating.Its still not too late to do this peacefully,but soon you will have to kill or be killed if we don't do something while we can still do so without violence.:eek:

·
Registered
29 Posts
preppingsu, been thinking about the folks in London today - praying for their safety!!!
Thank You. Overnight there has been rioting in other major cities - Birmingham, Bristol, Liverpool and Leeds. London was hit really bad as well.
Prime Minister flown back early from his holiday and parliament will be recalled. Promising more police on the streets tonight, all police cells in London are full.
Trouble is, we have consent policing in this country so no force will be used to stop the rioters. They have won!:mad:

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Thank You. Overnight there has been rioting in other major cities - Birmingham, Bristol, Liverpool and Leeds. London was hit really bad as well.
Prime Minister flown back early from his holiday and parliament will be recalled. Promising more police on the streets tonight, all police cells in London are full.
Trouble is, we have consent policing in this country so no force will be used to stop the rioters. They have won!:mad:
Silence of the lambs,as the wolves attack.
We have the same thing starting up here now , it too is escalating beause of politicle correctness.
Good luck and be careful as possible.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Preplanned mayhem...

When the Stanley Cup was won by Canada, some of the looting that took place in Vancouver(?) seemed to be set up as a flash mob. Win or lose...certain stores were targeted and were going to be hit and looted under the cover of "celebrating" the hockey results. :(

·
Scavenger deluxe
6,686 Posts
Oh my god,you guys are such racists!
it's just underprivileged people of color venting against "the man".
0bama said it was o.k,they're not even prosecuting B on W hate crimes anymore at the justice dept. anymore so it MUST be ok.

Unless you're white.:rolleyes:

Keep it up guys.[the flash gangstaz]remember crystalnaght.history loves to repeat itself and when it does,it does so loudly.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts