Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got our first snowfall, 3" and counting. Took the dog out to do his business and couldn't help but laugh. In much the same way that most people forget how to drive in snow, my dog has forgotten how to go to the bathroom in snow. He had a horrified look on his face and spent a good 15 min trying to find a spot that wasn't covered in the cold powdery white stuff until he just gave up, lol.

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
yeah, my pooches are spoiled... I end up shovelling a path for them to the grass & removing most of the snow there so they can 'do their bidness' :sssh:

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
We've got about a foot of snow here in NW Montana this morning, accumlated over the last two days.

The branches are heavy with it, and every now and then huge clumps of it drop to the ground in a puff of white powder.

Our dog, whom we've only had for a few months, still thinks it's fun. (She's Border Collie and a few other things). It's been fun watching her bounce all over the yard, playing in the snow, trying to figure out what it's all about!

There were four accidents on the highway at the same time, spread over several miles. Really stretched the resources in our rural area.

·
Reverend Coot
3,848 Posts
Ours would go out, drop her snout in the snow an snowplow all over the yard!:eek: Was waitin fer her ta find a hard spot an break her kneck. She never did. Sure do miss that old mutt, best dog ever had. Somethin comfortin when ya come home from a long days work an there they are sittin at the door tail a waggin, all the days trouble seems ta go away fer a bit.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Looking forward to seeing the dogs in the snow.
Maybe this weekend.
They were almost lost in the leaves until I raked them up.
A foot of snow will be 4 inches over their heads.
Only bad thing is they will come back in and jump in my lap to warm up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts