Firearms and all things related section?

Discussion in 'Website Comments and Suggestions' started by Law Hand, Dec 5, 2010.

1. Law Hand

Law Hand New Member

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
    :usaflag:

2. mdprepper

mdprepper I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...

3. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

That is correct.

We have several sister sites that are dedicated to different aspects of prepping with this one designed towards homesteading (cooking, canning, hunting, OTG, etc).

You can see a good portion of our family-of-forums listed at the very bottom of each and every page.

4. HozayBuck

HozayBuck Well-Known Member

I gotta say.....

I went to the Sister Site, wasn't impressed.. I for one can not understand the issues of talking about weapons for survival here in this forum? nobody is trying to sell one, and lets face it the rifle is one of the most important tools for surviving ... to ban it's mention in here is like banning talk about sharp objects.. like Axes or skinning knives...

I know this is the way the site PTB want it and fine.. but it seems a bit over kill to censor all conversation about some tools of survival..

There... been wanting to say that for a while.. now i did..:D