Few things for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale & Wanted' started by TreeMUPKennel, Feb 18, 2010.

1. TreeMUPKennel

TreeMUPKennel Well-Known Member

Got a few things I'm going to sell to fund some other projects.

"""1st""" is a Iguana LLC pop up bed net, tan in color. Used once in great shape. These fold up into a small size and secures so they it pop up into the tent. Takes a while to master the folding them. I never fold it to the smallest size in fear of cracking the internal fiberglass rods. Sleeps on person and top is net for repeling insects no rain fly. Type they issue over in the desert for the soldiers. You can see pics at IguanaLLC. Asking $40 bucks that with shipping.

"""2nd""" Pelican Case model 1660 pretty big has extenting handle for pulling on the built in wheels. Pretty big. but it does not contain the foam inserts in the inside. All black in color $150 would have to check S&H

"""3rd"""Camelbak Talon foilage green in color. Great shape it is used, but has 3 liter bladder for it that was never used "was cleaned out" Front of pack had a patch that ironed on a taken off can see were it was at. But no rips tears or anything. $50 shipped.

"""4th""" A few Maxpedition assecories. FRM-1 or FR-1 medical pouch, 3 Volta battery carries. These all have molle webbing and will come with maxpedition malice attachers. Sell all 4 for $25 shipped. You can view them at Maxpedition.com.

"""5th"""Army issue sleep system woodland camo. Excellent shape and condition. Has green sack, black sack and gotex cover. And compression sack. $60 shipped. SOLD PENDING FUNDS "BunkerBob"

"""6th""" BlackHawk Stomp II medical bag. In excellent shape and condition. Has been filled up that was it never taken out an abused. Green in color. $150 shipped

"""7th""" Armalite 1" Ex0027 scope mount Like new. $50 shipped

"""8th""" Pri mounts chargen handle with tac latch for AR15 $20 shipped "www.pri-mounts.com" is on the handle of it

More to come after I clean out more stuff.
    Have excellent feedback on AR15.com and Carolinashootersforum. Can give you my name on there to inquire on me or check feedback.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2010
  2. bunkerbob

bunkerbob Supporting Member

I sent a PM for an item.
    Bob

3. bunkerbob

bunkerbob Supporting Member

Received the bag, excellent condition. Great person to deal with, I am very happy. Thanks again.:2thumb:

4. vic2367

vic2367 Member

what color is the Maxpedition assecories. FRM-1 or FR-1 medical pouch ?

5. TreeMUPKennel

TreeMUPKennel Well-Known Member

1# Sold Pending funds
    4# Only have the FR-1 pouch left
    5# Sold
    6# Sold
    7# Sold
    8# Sold

6. vic2367

vic2367 Member

how much and what color is the FR-1 ?