Feds stormtroopers coming to YOUR Main Street, USA

Discussion in 'International Current News & Events' started by horseman09, Jun 15, 2011.

1. horseman09

horseman09 Well-Known Member

2. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

:hmmm: wonder why they GPS-tagged all the front doors during the census... :sssh: :ignore:

3. Woody

Woody Woodchuck

That was for your own protection. After the commie militant terrorists are through terrorizing your home they will know exactly where it took place. It makes it easier for our illustrious government to keep track of these incidents.

4. Meerkat

Meerkat Seeking The Truth

I was reading a book that written about 10 or 12c yr.s ago last night'Earths Final Days'.

It has all kinds of facts about the preps they have been working on for years in it.

Recruitign into a national police force are ex Navy Seals,ForceRecon,Rangers,Grenn Berets and the Royal Hong Kong Police.

In Feb.1994 issue of Modern Gun a report of the US Navy Seal Team Six was asked in a questionaire by their commander"Would you fire on US citizens while in the process of conviscating their guns?"
    Janet Reno said 'a mega police force had been set up to fight DC crime.'

This book was written in 1994.The things in it will shock you even today.

5. Frugal_Farmers

Frugal_Farmers Good ole country folk

Mailed our census. No visitors tagged our door--The feds contracted out our tagging to Santa Claus.

6. neldarez

neldarez Supporting Member

:eek: Oh my gosh!!!!!!! I watched the video, that is very scary..but also, unbelievable, Where did we lose it? Where and when did this happen....oh my gosh , this is so sad and hedius to me I could cry.........:gaah:

7. Bigdog57

Bigdog57 Adventurer at large

This points out why We The People MUST vote out ALL overbearing politicos who want power over us - WE are their masters, NOT the other way round! Fire them, JAIL those like Janet Incompetano and nancy pelosi who seek to enslave us and try them for their crimes. Heck, I will include on this list the current illegal whitehouse resident. BAN and remove these unConstitutional and rogue criminal alphabet agencies. A Free Society does not need or want them!
    We can and need to do this peadefully if possible - other methods may become needful later.
    But WE MUST TAKE OUR NATION BACK! :mad: