Federal Control Over all Farms and Food.

Discussion in 'General Preparedness Discussion' started by RevWC, Jun 1, 2014.

1. RevWC

RevWC The Future?

If this has already been brought up I couldn't find it..

http://www.naturalnews.com/045369_World_Bank_food_riots_emergency_preparedness.html#

On March 16, 2012, Obama declared federal control over all farms, food, livestock and seeds
    The federal government already knows everything I'm telling you here. That's why on march 16, 2012, President Obama issued an executive order entitled, "NATIONAL DEFENSE RESOURCES PREPAREDNESS."

You can read the official White House press release admitting this right here.

This executive order states that the President alone has the authority to take over all resources in the nation (labor, food, industry, etc.) as long as it is done "to promote the national defense."

The proclamation gives the Secretary of Agriculture full authority to seize all "food resources, food resource facilities, livestock resources, veterinary resources, plant health resources, and the domestic distribution of farm equipment and commercial fertilizer."

The Secretary of Defense is given control over all "water resources," and the Secretary of Commerce is given control over "all other materials, services, and facilities, including construction materials."

The federal government sees what's coming, in other words, and has already laid claim to all YOUR food, farm land, livestock, fertilizer and farm equipment, among other food-related assets.

If, after reading this, you aren't double-checking your secret storable food stockpiles, you're crazy.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...order-national-defense-resources-preparedness

2. CrackbottomLouis

CrackbottomLouis Winston Smith Sent Me

If you read through the list of executive orders its really scary to see what the government thinks it has the right to do in the face of an emergency. The gov has not taken control of farms and food production though. It sounded like you were saying that in your post. Executive orders only say the government can when a national emegency is declared not that it will or has. If the gov were to try said bs I dont think it would be able to.

3. squerly

squerly Supporting Member

Liberal interpretation of this order.

If there were a legitimate need for the resources, such as when the Japanese attached Pearl Harbor, all Americans would gladly donate what they could, be it vegies, meat, fuel, etc., thus making this law nothing more than a guideline for each government department to follow in the cataloging and distribution of the donations. (Hey, it could happen...maybe... possibly... OK, forget that.)

Conservative interpretation of this order.

When civil disobedience, (caused in part by the government's inability to provide social services), grows to such extremes that it interrupts the production and delivery of resources (that the government needs to sustain "itself"), then this law will do little more than to legalize the confiscation of privately owned goods.

Realists interpretation of this order.

We're in deep sh*t ...

4. RevWC

RevWC The Future?

It is pretty cut and dry too me..

PART II - PRIORITIES AND ALLOCATIONS

Sec. 201. Priorities and Allocations Authorities. (a) The authority of the President conferred by section 101 of the Act, 50 U.S.C. App. 2071, to require acceptance and priority performance of contracts or orders (other than contracts of employment) to promote the national defense over performance of any other contracts or orders, and to allocate materials, services, and facilities as deemed necessary or appropriate to promote the national defense, is delegated to the following agency heads:

(1) the Secretary of Agriculture with respect to food resources, food resource facilities, livestock resources, veterinary resources, plant health resources, and the domestic distribution of farm equipment and commercial fertilizer;

(2) the Secretary of Energy with respect to all forms of energy;

(3) the Secretary of Health and Human Services with respect to health resources;

(4) the Secretary of Transportation with respect to all forms of civil transportation;

(5) the Secretary of Defense with respect to water resources; and

(6) the Secretary of Commerce with respect to all other materials, services, and facilities, including construction materials.

(b) The Secretary of each agency delegated authority under subsection (a) of this section (resource departments) shall plan for and issue regulations to prioritize and allocate resources and establish standards and procedures by which the authority shall be used to promote the national defense, under both emergency and non-emergency conditions. Each Secretary shall authorize the heads of other agencies, as appropriate, to place priority ratings on contracts and orders for materials, services, and facilities needed in support of programs approved under section 202 of this order.

5. Geek999

Geek999 Member

Sounds like another reason for OPSEC.

6. CrackbottomLouis

CrackbottomLouis Winston Smith Sent Me

The gov is certainly claiming the authority to do so. I dont agree they have the authority. I hope they dont try so we the people dont have prove them wrong. The gov has not enacted the executive order (if im saying that right). They are claiming that in the face of an emergency or percieved need then they have the right to assume those powers. If that executive order scares you wait till you read the rest. I think some posted a list on here once. I couldnt find it.

7. bkt

bkt Well-Known Member

Guerrilla gardening is one tack to take. Keep your regular garden, of course. But don't be shy about planting food elsewhere in the wild.

8. rugster

rugster Well-Known Member

This is nothing new in fact it cites the Defense Production Act of 1950 for a nation at war to allocate resources.
    The NATIONAL DEFENSE RESOURCES PREPAREDNESS ACT is a continuation of that.

-There is no constitutional provision that permits executive orders to have any force of law as they apply to citizens ...none! But only in
    terms of how federal agencies and their employees conduct government business

Problem is, Government and particularly the People have forgotten that there are limits on fed power and that only that which is authorized in the constitution and the 10th amendment limits federal power. The Fed cannot authorize by law, bills or executive orders But only by amending the constitution specifically the bill of rights

...the real problem here is government & citizen ignorance.

9. tsrwivey

tsrwivey Supporting Member

Good luck with that. They may take mine but I assure you it'd end up being a net loss for them. :D

10. smaj100

smaj100 Jack of Alot, Master of Few........

Maybe this further explains why the USDA has recently ordered SMG's and other weapons.. They better bring more and bigger stuff than I have if they think they are taken my stuff that I have worked for, for my familys well being!!

11. NavaBoer

NavaBoer Well-Known Member

The rest of that article was a good read as well thanks for posting.

Id have to be dead before they could confiscate anything from me. I'd rather die defending my own than having my family and I starve. I'm sure most would do the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Survival Forum

12. VoorTrekker

VoorTrekker Inconspicuous Been Around Guy

Perhaps that is the whole point of all this militarization of federal agencies. Perhaps the communists are going to kill all of us free minded Americans and replace us with compliant drones.

We are already inundated with immigrants whom have no concept of Common Law Rights, free enterprise, property rights or the Protestant faith (read non-hierarchical). All of those people vote--communist.

13. smaj100

smaj100 Jack of Alot, Master of Few........

Voor, perhaps it'll be our job to help even the numbers out a little when that happens.

14. helicopter5472

helicopter5472 Well-Known Member

Hi I'm a Drone....I see you...Bye, Bye.... :eek:vract:

15. weedygarden

weedygarden Well-Known Member

Maybe I shouldn't post this because I cannot document this, but from what I have read in the last few years, and some of it seems to be out there more recently, is that we will be losing all of our freedom. Americans who wish to survive will agree to be slaves, servants to the real powers. They will grow food on state farms and other jobs to serve. The slaves will live in cities or other state property and will not own anything. They will live to serve. Those who don't or won't work will be removed (welfare types). Anyone who is disabled or no longer able to work will be removed.

I imagine a futuristic movie with rebels, hiding in caves and destroyed areas, scavenging for what they can find.

One of the pieces of Obamacare that has not been enacted is the chipping of all of us. That is coming as it is written in the bill. That means you will be able to be tracked, or maybe have your chip removed and live in hiding.

I also imagine a time like the Holocaust when groups will be rounded up and taken away to the camps and eliminated. Who will be first? Criminals, preppers, anarchists, older and disabled, helpless welfare types, loud mouth rebels who have declared they will have to kill me or ????

What novels or movies does that sound like?

I can name a few of you who are going to scoff at this.

16. BillS

BillS Well-Known Member

I'm not concerned about any published executive orders. I'm not worried about the government taking my food. I'm concerned about what Obama will do after he declares martial law. His goal appears to be making sure that as many Americans die as possible.

17. tsrwivey

tsrwivey Supporting Member

Hmmm... How to make sure absolutely nothing they confiscate is useable... Ex lax, kitty litter, hot sauce, diesel.... I could switch the pills in their bottles so they think they're getting a pain killer & instead get a stimulant laxative. Put enough anti-diarrhea meds in something & you end up with an impaction. Itch powder on the feminine hygiene products. This could be fun! Come get it! :D.

18. Woody

Woody Woodchuck

That is absolutely horrible, cruel and disgusting! I can't believe I didn't think of it first.

19. RevWC

RevWC The Future?

With all of the NSA stuff they could identify where most of the food has been purchased and by who. They can break down my door, take my food in the name of feeding the Best National Interest. No recourse.

20. rugster

rugster Well-Known Member

I really have no idea where this is going or what the future holds but I'm as pensive as the next person here and it's feeling a little Orwellian . I tend to believe the future of slavery is that without a fence and prosecution of though crimes and possible future crimes. We are at a point were everything is being recorded kept and can be used to analyze YOU

-All of your banking transactions, utility bills (real time with smart meters)

-We are right now on this forum all of us under federal surveillance or have been all web traffic along with the content of your net search is stored forever.
    There are ways to access your computer even through a proxy servers, firewalls to lifting data traceable to you and even the serial numbers off computer components & software and other ways most cannot imagine. http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/15/u...computers-not-connected-to-internet.html?_r=0

-When you ship or receive packages by fex-x , ups, those little computers the guys carry track where, when and who received and often what was in the package
    that data is kept for ever and freely accessible to home land security

-Has this shown up in your town yet? Parking meter people data log every licenses plate on the street and that data again is kept forever

[​IMG]