Executive Order,80,000 Muslims

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Meerkat, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Meerkat

Meerkat Seeking The Truth

Omuslim in Oct 2010 invited more into this already bankrupt nation to feed and care for.They will arrive or have started arriving this year.They can apply for 'family unity'soon as they arrive.This is not counting the muslims coming across both our north and fouth borders illegally brought in by S.American coyotees.

Why did this 'ex'muslim do this?Because its humanitaran and we benefit from them.:confused:

Can somebody tell me how we will benefit from 80,000 more immigrants much less many of whom are radicals,if only 3% of them are radical as they claim is'nt 3% too many?
    I guess the 'flash mobs' needed more members.

Welcome to Examiner.com | Examiner.com

Hiiiii Yoooooo, One Trick!

2. Meerkat

I get a lot of negative feedback from some here about the invasion.
    Is there something wrong with me speaking out about what i keep seeing happening to this nation? If so why?
    What kind of power has come over Americans when they know without a doubt their nation is being overcome by their enemies and they either ignore it or hate the messenger for bringing it up? :dunno:
    I prepare as best I can for survival,but what kind of nation will I live in and most important what kind of third world hell hole will we leave our young many of us have kids also.Will our kids have to hide in the wilderness and live like cave dwellers until they are caught because we would'nt even attempt to peacefully stop the insanity?
    You don't really have anyone to vote for,in case this last election did'nt prove this,just look at them all getting richer and madder with power, while we lose all our assets.

3. Meerkat

Join a local Tea Party or other group and bring up the problem of uncontrolled immigration.
    I will go to the next one here and bring it up again.Last time they wanted me to lead the group but I refused because can't speak well in public and it fizzles out .

4. Asatrur

Asatrur Well-Known Member

Meerkat,
    I agree with you here on the allowing more folks into the country while Americans are starving. I also have issues with the gubermint sending millions in aid to other countries while again we are suffering over here.

5. Meerkat

Thanks for commenting.:wave:
    I have been invloved with this for over 10 years now and if peopel only stopped to thinkl about what kind of danger it is bringing they would do something.
    I have nothign against immigrants but we are broke and most come to take.Plus our resources are lowest in our history.
    I was a equal rights fighter when it was'nt popular at all in some places in Ga.My mother told the racist like it was too,her father and grandfater were freedom fighters for past 150 years.But people use the race card to excuse their lack of loyalty to their nation.This is not EQUAL RIGHTS,ITS SPECIAL RIGHTS NOW'.A reversal of sorts thats not good for any of us.

6. TheAnt

TheAnt Aesops Ant (not Aunt)

I usually agree with what you say about the problems even though you sometimes seem to get your facts out of thin air. Illegal immigration is a MAJOR problem for these united states and you point that out quite often but you dont seem to have any solutions. You say you want to stop this illegal immigration peacefully but you say that it is futile to support this politician or that politician because they are all bought and paid for or similar. I want to say you have said you would not even vote (possibly that was someone else) -- what do you say we do about it? Should we all just complain on forums or is there something more that can be done in your eyes? I agree with what you that this is a major problem but it does no good for us all to sit here and agree.

7. Meerkat

Ant , if the American people would get out in the street of their leaders preceints and those who can go to Washinton we could take back this nation without firing a shot.
    The Tea Party had at least half a million protesters in Washington DC a couple years ago.But for soem reason they fizzled out.
    :confused:
    I only bring this up so it will be in the minds of the people if they do decide to act.
    These peopel keep sending trillions of dollars in aid and on wars to take control of the world.We are nothing to them.
    We need to do something before the time comes when we are too weak to.
    Look at the ones who get what they want,the illegals and homosexuals,they get out and demand their 'rights'we just vote and expect change.They need to start fearing for their jobs again and the people.
    We should never fear our leaders,they should fear us.

8. Turtle

Turtle Well-Known Member

The problem is that we cannot pick and choose whom we would like to see immigrate to our country. To start saying, "we want this group but not that group" would be to deny equality. People of all origins, races, religions, etcetera, must have the right to seek citizenship in this country or it is all for naught.

Now, if you want to limit the number of people who are allowed to become citizens each year, I am okay with that. However, it must be impartial. It is wrong to pick any race or group, single them out, and villify them, no matter how strongly we may personally disagree with them.

9. Meerkat

For whatever logic they have in their treasonous minds,America and the Brits are turning over the world to islam.
    So far we have killed the enemes of islam in dozens of nations.
    Clinton and the Balkans,Croasia,Serbia,etc.Bush and Gerogia,Iraq,Afganistan .Both bush and clintons and Tony Blair gave up much of Africa to islam.

The closer Obombs has invaded and destroyed Libya,Egypt and headed for Syria and Iran.
    They are saving Israel for last,imo.
    Muslim Brotherhood is a radical group planted in these nations,imo.
    Meantime they are bringing in radicals from all these nations to take down us too ,imo from their actions.

We are commiting suicide with our lack of peaceful actions.Canada is doing the same thing,immigrating the same kinds of people burning down france,london,norway,switzerland and other civilized nations.
    The communist RPN and BBC brittish news media has indirectly or directly accused the Tea Party of being partly responsible for the killing of Norways young people.

10. Meerkat

I'm part irish! A couple years ago I kpt driving by this house with a irish flag in their yard.It pissed me off everytime I drove by.One day I saw the man ourside and stopped and ask him why there was'nt an American flag above it.He went back inside but a few months later the ******* removed the flag.
    I see lots of irish,russians ,hungarians,and polish here illeally too.
    I just brign up the ones ost dangerous and who are multiplying like rabbits.

We need to stop all immigration until we can employ and feed our own.
    Illegal or legal,we are full!

11. Turtle

Turtle Well-Known Member

I am of Irish and Scottish lineage as well.... what in the hell does that have to do with anything? You are establishing that you are intolerant of anyone expressing pride in their heritage? If you had stopped and yelled at me about flying an Irish or Scottish flag I would have told you to f*ck off, and then bought the biggest Irish flag I could find, wear a leprechaun costume, and paraded around your neighborhood waving said flag. There is nothing wrong with flying another flag, as long as it is by itself or not above an American flag.

You seriously need to get your intolerance in check.

12. Asatrur

Yes she does, patriotism and heritage are not the same thing. I am German from a ancestry standpoint and I fly a German flag at times, have one on my car, etc., but that does not mean I am not patriotic about what America stood for. If you think about it, most Americans are from Europe, so there is not real American "heritage" except maybe for Inuits and Native Americans.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2011
  13. Turtle

Turtle Well-Known Member

Very true.

Meerkat, I was married in a kilt .... does that make me less American because I wasn't wearing Levi's? I am also the commissioner for my clan society for Maryland... does that make me ashamed of being American?

Don't confuse your issues. Unless you are trying to say that you only hate immigrants who are proud of their heritage? If they would just assimilate and be just like you, share all of your beliefs, you'd be okay with them? Oh, no, you just don't want ANYONE else to come in to your country, is that it?:rolleyes:

I never said anything about illegal immigration, and neither did your original post. Yes, I think everyone will agree that illegal immigration is out of control. But that does not mean that we can shut our borders and demand everyone to become Stepford Citizens.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2011
  14. Asatrur

Not sure if you are addressing me or MK? I was agreeing with you in that she needs to get her feelings in check. I have no issues with people celebrating their heritage at all, I am one of them.

15. Turtle

Turtle Well-Known Member

Sorry, I knew that; I was definitely addressing Meerkat.I apologize for not clarifying that.

16. Asatrur

Np, just wanted to make sure :)

17. Turtle

Turtle Well-Known Member

Sorry, bud. Fixed it!

18. Meerkat

Thats because either your ignorant and don't know any better or your another immigrant who does'nt respect America.
    Now if you want to fly another nations flag'that you left'then at least fly the nation that you'chose'to come to above it.Then we can agree.
    Your just using this to attack me maybe your a catholic and can't handle the truth about islam connection?:confused:
    If we visit Canadian waters or vice versa,we have to fly their flag above our and they have to do the same with our flag if the come into our waters.

19. Asatrur

Wow, I must have missed the part where Turtle and I chose to leave Ireland and Germany and come to America.

20. Meerkat

The problem with most of you younger people is you don't have much history or cultureal mnners or laws about your nation because you were taught by one worlders.

When I was young that flag was a sign of conquoring.We were told to leave a drive in in the late 50s because the boys had a german flag on the back as a joke.The cops came up to our car and told us to take it off or leave,that many men died defending our nation that our flag represents.
    I'm sure it did'nt bother any of you seeing all the mexican and islam flags in our streets.Whats the difference if its in our yards?Want to fly another nations flag ,get your tails back there and fly the heck out of it.

Not raised but taught,sorry for mistake.