Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Executive Order 13575-Establishment of the White House Rural Council
June 9, 2011.

Wanna bet this will result in more federal restrictions and regulations on us rural folk than all the previous regs in our history. You thought the National Animal Identification Act was draconian? Well, if we don't stop these federal mobsters a year from November, you won't be able to pluck a carrot from your garden without reporting it.

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/DCPD-201100431/pdf/DCPD-201100431.pdf

·
Supporting Member
1,669 Posts
June 9, 2011.

Wanna bet this will result in more federal restrictions and regulations on us rural folk than all the previous regs in our history. You thought the National Animal Identification Act was draconian? Well, if we don't stop these federal mobsters a year from November, you won't be able to pluck a carrot from your garden without reporting it.

Thanks horseman for keeping a watchful eye..........I live in the country and I would just like to say, no thanks pres. - we're doing just fine thank you. Think that will make a difference if I talk really nice like that?? Being polite and all.......:dunno:

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
What I realized long ago.

Who gets their agendas passed is all you need to know.Take a look at the homosexual protesters,the illegals .They get off their rumps and get in the streets and 'peacefully protest.Thier demands are met.

All asking most americans to get invovled does is piss them off.

Most people who even talk about the dangers coming down on us all,are ignored,disliked or banned from most website.

·
Supporting Member
752 Posts
June 9, 2011.

Obama really really likes his committees and councils doesn't he. :gaah:

·
Just getting started. Always.
1,810 Posts
The gubt is Fat Bastard saying "Get in mah belly!"

Glad to see Defense, HUD, DHS, FCC (huh?), Office of National Drug Control Policy (wth is that?), and everyone else gettin in on the action.

"This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.
"
Pfft.
More bloated bureaucracy intended to fill the pockets of
"rural stakeholders, including agricultural organizations, small businesses, education and training institutions, health-care providers, telecommunications services providers, research and land grant institutions, law enforcement, State, local, and tribal governments, and nongovernmental organizations regarding the needs of rural America"
Read: large corporations and campaign contributors.

·
Aesops Ant (not Aunt)
1,499 Posts
Ever watch that movie "The Labyrinth"? Great movie! Anyway... Im thinking that in regard to the current direction our government is going the line "Go back, go back! The path you will take will lead to certain destruction! Soon, it will be too late!" fits nicely here... but you guys have probably never seen that one. :help:

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Ever watch that movie "The Labyrinth"? Great movie! Anyway... Im thinking that in regard to the current direction our government is going the line "Go back, go back! The path you will take will lead to certain destruction! Soon, it will be too late!" fits nicely here... but you guys have probably never seen that one. :help:
No but I have seen other stories about foolish citizens keeping silent while they were invaded by barbareans.Look at Africa,now France,Holland,Switzerland,Germany being tormented by 'immigrants' who don't assimulate but came to change and rule over them.

I'll see if I can rent the movie,Ladybyirth.

·
Aesops Ant (not Aunt)
1,499 Posts
No but I have seen other stories about foolish citizens keeping silent while they were invaded by barbareans.Look at Africa,now France,Holland,Switzerland,Germany being tormented by 'immigrants' who don't assimulate but came to change and rule over them.

I'll see if I can rent the movie,Ladybyirth.
Hehe, its a kids movie... Jim Henson movie actually... its funny... the line from that movie just came to mind. One warning: it has David Bowie in tights! :eek:

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Well that didn't take long ...

DOT wants a new standards that would require all farmers and everyone on the farm to obtain a CDL (Commercial Drivers License) to operate any farming equipment. (Per the radio) I'll see if I can find a link ...

This is not good folks... :rant:

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts

DOT wants a new standards that would require all farmers and everyone on the farm to obtain a CDL (Commercial Drivers License) to operate any farming equipment. (Per the radio) I'll see if I can find a link ...

Humans are social animals,we need the herd to survive.man was not made to live alone.
All the preping in the world won't save us from tyranny in a nation ruled by marxist evil men.

Someone said Churchill wrote this,but others say unknown,whoever wrote it must of had us in mind....

"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win WITHOUT BLOODSHED; if you will not fight when your vistory is sure and not too costly;you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival.
There may even be a worse case.You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory,because it is better to perish than to live as slaves."

I say save your food survive till they find you and they WILL FIND YOU,or prep for the hard times coming and at the same time,save your nation and survive till your natural death takes you.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts

I'm in kY, and this is soooo funny...:p...here, we move around the tractors on the roads, the main roads!!...farmers are king here and I thank them EVERY night at my dining table...and of course the Lord for them.:beercheer:

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
I'm in kY, and this is soooo funny...:p...here, we move around the tractors on the roads, the main roads!!...farmers are king here and I thank them EVERY night at my dining table...and of course the Lord for them.:beercheer:
Not all farmers are the same,many farmers are now demanding that their low wage illegals stay in America.
Seasonal workers was a good thing,but it spoiled farmers and young poor Americans.Now they come here bring in their large families that continue to breed' like good little catholic' and neer leave.
That farmer who hires them does'nt care about what it is doing to the nation,only that they get teir produce at a reasonable price,most work for the gov now anyway or are paid to plant what they are told.Our food mostly comes from foreign nations,not our farms that plant bio fuel and seeds for big corps.
Farmers vote democratic most of the time.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Go to grocery store and look at the produce most of it comes from other nations,not our farmers.
We need to stop thinking like we did 60 years ago when America was being fed by Americans.Now we are being fed by other nations,sometimes our enemies grow our food.I hear soem really ad things about what they do in the fields to gringos food.Just as bad to what our own feeds our livestock,poultry.
Being in denial is dangerous to our health in lots of ways.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Not all farmers are the same,many farmers are now demanding that their low wage illegals stay in America.
Seasonal workers was a good thing,but it spoiled farmers and young poor Americans.Now they come here bring in their large families that continue to breed' like good little catholic' and neer leave.
That farmer who hires them does'nt care about what it is doing to the nation,only that they get teir produce at a reasonable price,most work for the gov now anyway or are paid to plant what they are told.Our food mostly comes from foreign nations,not our farms that plant bio fuel and seeds for big corps.
Farmers vote democratic most of the time.
Oh, you're right---but for some reason I can't explain, I can count the number of illegals (Mexicans) I've seen in this county in 4 years on two hands.
Why?? I can't say.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Go to grocery store and look at the produce most of it comes from other nations,not our farmers.
We need to stop thinking like we did 60 years ago when America was being fed by Americans.Now we are being fed by other nations,sometimes our enemies grow our food.I hear soem really ad things about what they do in the fields to gringos food.Just as bad to what our own feeds our livestock,poultry.
Being in denial is dangerous to our health in lots of ways.
You're right again...and that's why I put the shopping cart half full of .60 cent tuna FROM CHINA back on the shelf...Aldi's has it for .55 cents.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts