Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Video here off YT. Biker shootout. Gangs trying to expand. Bumping heads. Oct 8 2021. Mad some posts on this YT video.
FOX 13 Tampa Bay Woman 'near death' after motorcycle gang shootout in Florida

Top link in search.

Complaining bad guy knows his rights? People needs rights. It is when, your government, doesn't respect your rights, that you then, wish, for the good old days, like this. Where you can at least shoot back (defend yourself against criminals). When your government can do anything they want to you, because you have no rights. Than things, get really bad, (with law enforcement) and for lots of people. To him, your rights are bothersome. At the same time, law enforcement, knows there rights, which are your rights to. Backwards and forward ,when it comes, to law enforcement, needed there rights protected, if they get accused, of breaking the law. Then those bothersome rights, to law enforcement, are super important, even to law enforcement right then.

Law enforcement, always, basically, uses these situations, to influence your opinion, of basic human rights, for all, that means yours to. He wants them taken away (implies that anyway. He wants to choose who has rights).

People like criminals, do break the law, and well, demand there rights be enforced. What about, if you are innocent? Your rights then, are to protect you, from the criminal justice system. Which happens, far more often, than situations like this. Criminals do bad things. Including, using all tools at there disposal, to do so. Criminal use guns, threats, intimidation, the law, etc, to get there way, and to get away with, doing crimes. Sometimes they will succeed. We need our rights because of people like this police officer, and may others. That is the price, we all must pay, because some see our rights, as a nuisance. Not all law enforcement government employees, are your protectors, as they portray themselves (just P.R.). Some are even convicted murders now. Lots of other types of criminals to, in law enforcement. There are probably less murders, in the KKK, than in law enforcement. Just a example.

This is how bad it really is. Most people, have seen people interact, with law enforcement, of have interacted with law enforcement themselves. So when people know there rights, and get arrested, and then charged maybe. Well if you know your rights, law enforcement, may choose, to not charge you then, and let you go. At the same time, if you don't know your rights, you then, after being arrested then, you will be charged, and then convicted, most likely. I believe before, that a 98% conviction rate, was quoted on USA TV news before.

So when you know your rights, like law enforcement does, but chooses, not to respect your basic human rights, you will most likely become a criminal. If you do know you basic human rights, then you are more likely, not to become a criminal then, in exactly the same situation. You are not a criminal, in both these cases.

So that means, law enforcement, and on a massive scale, and for a long time, has chosen, to be dishonest, on there official police reports. If they are not being dishonest, on there police reports, and have included all relative facts (the whole truth, and nothing but the truth). Then district attorneys, and judges, have chosen, not to drop charges against, innocent people, (full busy courts, then and career security) and well, I guess, sometime, use legal loopholes, because of shows like (law and order), where you as a lay person, in some cases anyway, then supposedly, have given up your rights. At best.

Apparently, some of your rights, are a state secret, to the general public.

So you have to be, one of the privileged in society (a master) to have rights. Hidden rights, for some to abuse, the rest of us, in any way they can.

Do I need to give recorded example off YT for example, where arrested people, do not get charged, because they know there rights? The other way around to? Your rights, your basic human rights. Are a nuisance, to the criminal justice system, and interfere with, there easy careers and all that.

How about instead of law enforcement killing you, or arresting you. They throw you in the psych ward instead? Like they do, or did, to lots of people, in Russia for example, for believing in capitalism. You know starting a small business, and earning a living. Not you know, mega corps and such. Two different things. I guess, they do not do that, anymore. 1 in 7 people in Russia was quoted on the news before. I think it was the news.

So when it is your government, who comes after you, and your family, and not some criminal. There is not much you can do. You can watch Read Dawn, and Red Dawn 2 though.

Why does this police officer, not show some person, whose rights, are obviously being violated, because law enforcement, considers them a nuisance. Then have him talk about those people rights. That happens, far more often. 100s to 1000s of times, more often. Can't do anything about hardened criminal though. Unless they have to. All else the hardened criminals were doing daily, was OK. Until they got into guns fights. Just don't get into gun fights, and he will not bother you. You nuisance. Not convenient, for the narrative, he want to pursue. How does it make you think, and believe, when he talks about your rights.

·
Super Moderator
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When you take away the bad guys rights. You loose those rights to. It is not our fault, and not suppose to be our problem, if law enforcement, look incompetent, and lazy, to the general public. At one time you could watch movies where some official would show up. Like in some jack the ripper movies. That official would start threatening law enforcement chief to do there job. Police would act like, they needed more money ,and official then, would start making threats to law enforcement leaders locally.

·
Super Moderator
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If scary is part of there job. Scary situations. Then scary situations, are part of there job. Like for fire fighters to. They picked there careers. They want easy careers. Too bad. They can always work at counters at corner stores. That is even more dangerous. They figured it out somehow. Well the ones that survived.

·
Super Moderator
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
People involved with drugs, especially hard drugs, are mostly drug addicts, and junkies, supporting there habits. They have no respect for human life. could be a biker. Could be a jihadie. Makes no different. They have no respect for human life when it's drugs. Or whatever else, activates there psychopathic behaviours.

·
Super Moderator
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)

People need to watch video like this, locally wherever you are. To see who the street people are, and who the new street people are. Also, you may see a school teacher there, interacting with them. Or a day care worker, or your next store neighbour, or someone from work. No joke. One of your child's friends. They do that to people on purpose to. Make sure people, see you, with them, on purpose, so no one wants to have them around. So no job for you then.

So local city hall, here in Yellowknife NT Canada. Use to have events, where they would invite new families, with there young children, (babies, toddlers) to show up there. No warning, what so ever, that lots of street people are there. Many who are convicted sex offenders, and in local gang(s). No posted signage. I use to watch, and see, who they would introduce new families to, the street people in library, pretending, not to be street people, or involved in drugs. Sometimes anyway.

Some people would know, that they are criminals basically, but not say so. Then various people, who were there also, at public family event, talking to the new family moved here, then the victimizers would have, a radical attitude change, right then, and there towards new family here. Towards that family, they though were unsuspecting. See that happen several times. Pretending, they were nice street people, or otherwise going to victimize family. When they could get away with it, to some family. That was local, ordinary people, doing that, to new families, that moved here, and would show up, at the library.

I could give examples, of peoples, not at the local public library, doing the same thing.

1000s of government workers here, in Yellowknife NT Canada. In this place, that had, 10 to 15 thousand people here, at one time. 1000s in government. Who can not justify there jobs. Let alone justify there careers. They need victims always. New and upcoming victims to. Merely, by having those people talk to you, or your child at school even, and act friendly to you. Nobody else, wants anything, to do with you, and your family. (New victims). No jobs for you, no good jobs for you. Depending how far, they get with different people, and families individually. As the years go by. Starting with young children, if they can.

·
Super Moderator
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
When you see government workers there, with a official reason to be there even. They are some of the most evil people, that you can not even imagine. Everything they do is substandard, on purpose. Like you see, having street people outside. No housing or whatever else. That is being done on purpose. You never want to become homeless, and find out, how bad, and dangerous, things really are. The government workers, and such, are the worst. You will find out fast, that the police, will come running for them fast. To arrest you. Will literally set you up, to get you a criminal record, and or go to the psych ward, or be killed.

That government worker, or street outreach person. Will do serious things to you, and yours, on purpose. To make you angry on purpose, and when they think you are mad enough. Walk by you outside lets say. Hoping you will get mad or attack by punching that person may. Because that's how you get mad. So the police will be literally around the corner watching and waiting. Maybe waiting just inside some building. You violent mentally disturbed person now. That is literally what they are like.

They will encourage gangs, to come after you, and abuse you, and fight you. They will sit, and watch, ever day for years, doing this to people. Most being "former" gang members, and drug addicts themselves, and drug dealers, and such to. When you are around gangs. If you are not a gang member. You are a victim. That's it. They want you to be literally driven crazy. Not wanting you to see criminal activities, going on, a regular and routine basis.

Then the cops come running, to protect these peoples, abusing you. But you are the problem, to the criminal justice system. All kinds of seriously mentally disturbed peoples, with and without jobs put together. Along with victims, for the gangs.

·
Super Moderator
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Basically if you think you have to deal with someone alone, or not, and you think he or she is creepy, or whatever (at least uncomfortable for you). They are the above, most likely. They select you out or whatever. They like to gang up as a group, and at least, verbally abuse you, or others. Well they are like this above, to one degree or another. Or will become that way, if allowed to continue. They attack worst and worst, as time goes by. Doesn't matter where they work, or how they dress, or where they shop, or dine, or live.

Just psychopaths. Most are bipolar to. Having fun abusing, and then mad at you, if you do anything back. May try to kill you even, or get violent even. Sad and then mad at you, or someone, or something else. Lots of times. No real reason, really. Raging at trivial stuff, people, you. Bad mouthing you, or whatever. Destroying still. Raging still. Just more obvious then, if you ruin there fun ,and do or say something back, at them. They group up with others, just like them. Usually have more than one serious mental disorder.

They use any power they have over you to cause you trouble. Sometimes simply because they can, so do. Just like that. It's you.

·
Super Moderator
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Deadly Concert, Says Houston Fire Chief. Travis Scott ‘Absolutely’ Could Have Stopped Deadly Concert, Says Houston Fire Chief

I guess Travis Scott, a performer, has to go all around the country, and make sure all the concerts are safe. Or just his ones. People do what they do. It's no big secret, what goes on at these types of events. I though government officials are supposed to make sure they are safe?

Others have guilt to. Officials locally. Everywhere. Didn't mind people showing up, and spending money, for hotel rooms, and such. Meals. Etc. $$$$

Maybe only legal adults, should be allowed to go to these events.

Good old P.R. damage control mode.

Perfect example of how we have a bunch of do-nothings in government. Including with there job. Then they just blame others, in the press, who wants controversies.

If you work in government, and someone asks you to do them a flavor. Most likely, they are scared of getting into trouble. So they want you to get into trouble instead. I had a manager in government give me a hard drive before. Said it was (urgent) and told me to reinstall windows. So I did. that manager later came to me then saying I deleted everything off the hard drive and blamed me for all the lost date. The data was supposed to be, on the server. As part of my security clearance I was told to not look at anything unless I had to.

So I never even looked and formatted the drive and reinstalled windows. Setup I believe now to be blamed. I did not realize it at the time. But that was a department that delt with multi-billion dollar decisions. L.S.D. Legal Surveys Division, in Northern Canada. Got jumped all the time for meetings. Everybody else had weeks of notice and knew what they were about. Etc. Asked to do this and that but had no time to. Meant to though. Then get interrupted. Manger asking then why I not doing something else instead. Setup to blame and fail on purpose. I believe. Was supposed to do certain things the manger was supposed to do. So important. They can say whatever. That was the managers job. I was suppose to be the manger there. But they got someone else internally to do that. Given no choice, when you do not understand. When they phrase things, like this is what is going to happen, but it a question, and you agree. Etc.

Well that was the only condition of my security clearance. Basically almost carte-blanche Secret Level Security Clearance in IT. Not as important as it sounds. Get things done. They make sure you know though, that you were checked out. Other things get done to. I noticed. Seen that before.

If you ever want to take a SAT or whatever. Basically all the question are explained out online. Lots of minority people know this.

It seems to be somewhat common to hire someone and then dump things on them that can easily get them into trouble. Then blame them. You get a bad reference then. Or short term training, etc. No guidance, etc. Everything not explained out properly, etc.The expert(s) should be dealing with potential problem situations. More do nothings, making trouble, and blaming others. Ruining others lives and careers. Not even told to bring problem situations, to managers, to deal with. What happens is (it's your fault).

If you do they start getting mad, and or intimidating to you. Causing serious troubles for you.

Was not told any data was on hard drive. Or I would have saved it. Just one thing. Well not supposed to look at anything, unless I had to. My decision.

Mostly, no training, for anything important. Had 3 days of training in using a fancy photo copier. Could not remember most of what was taught a week later. No need to know advanced stuff for me. Might of said by accident before ,3 days of training to use a fax machine. Mistake.

They are involved with maps and such.

·
Super Moderator
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
CCTV shows fierce gun battle between two gangs which left man, 22, dead https://ca.news.yahoo.com/naasir-francis-gun-battle-birmingham-man-killed-cctv-135244257.html

Apparently police don't understand yet again. It not a guns rights issue. It the polices career security, getting out of control yet again, issue. So actually, it's a tragic reality, of the criminal justice system not doing there job and getting people killed. What do you think it is like, for locals there? Don't forget, if you have to defend yourself, with people in the police (some of whom are now convicted murderers themselves) who talk like in the story, want to blame guns usage, as the issue. Like you using a gun to defend yourself and or a loved one.

You will be lucky, if you end up like Kyle Rittenhouse. Gangs will still be allowed, to be around you to afterwards, and your loved ones. If you get into it again, as they come after you again or a loved one, as a gang members, tries to threaten you again, with whatever. The press, and courts, will treat you, like a mad dog racist murderer. Most likely.

The liberal main stream press, always tries to get other groups to in-fight, and destroy themselves (divide and conquer) with overblown in important, cherry picked situations. At the same time, the liberal main stream press, never does anything, to there own support base. Even in outright cases of extreme violence, they still protect there own support base. Making it even easier, for there support base to get away with even murder. By pretending they have "just cause" and are righteous when even murder is committed. Rioting is protests, etc. Or just get your charged and convicted, and you life basically over. That happens 1000s to tens of 1000s of times, more often.

Maybe you think, you should become a democrat, and move to a democrat area. Good luck with that to. Eventually to immediately. These people are educated peoples, with severe mental disorders, they get to feed. Like a junkie needs to feed there drug habit, and does things, a psychopath, loves to do. The press and others, gets to do things, they love to do to. To feed there serious, mental disorders. So whatever get done, and changed as they create new problems. It does not matter. They need to feed, there serious mental disorders. They all do. So they will keep destroying other groups, mostly whites, and the poor, to feed there mental disorders. It could be about, pink rats tomorrow. Used as a excuse, to destroy you. No joke.

Extremely violent, and crazy people, with a education, and positions of power, over you. If they were to become jobless and homeless. 99% of them would become full blow junkies and or drug addicts. Once they try hard drugs. They all do the same things, destroy but differently. To pretend (fantasize) as they like, love doing. Playing Mr dress-up, etc. Just because you dress nice, and like to, does not make you one of them. They would want you to think that thought. That there must be something wrong with you as they continue to do so themselves. Implied to you personally at least. Being victimized.

They attack you as one, when they come after you. It happens to me, all the time, daily. They join in with jihadies, attacking you. By letting that happen if nothing else. Literally actually happening. Comrades then, in arms, with terrorists, with there fake just causes, to come after you, and destroy you, as happens to me daily. The people you love to. A horror.

Have fun. Go ahead, and move next to them. Give them access to your kids, in there schools. Etc. Give them access to you.

I believe this to be a factually correct statement. You should think of them, as being, 99.9% to almost being, a crazy axe murderer. But they are self aware, an (care), they may get severely effectively punished. (Only fear of punishment) stops them, from actually killing you themselves, if they think they can actually kill you themselves, physically, immediately. So if they figure a way to get away with destroying you they do that and do. They are self aware of that to. They just don't care about, human life, what-so-ever. It is not even a though to them. Really. Other than having some fun in driving a person insane, violent, and or to commit suicide. (Crazy human rights activist George). When they laugh and are raging violent, when they beatup, and or beat someone to death. It's because, they are having fun. Extreme violence, and extreme domination, is part of there fun/rage bipolar disorder. The press and the police and all courts love and protect them themselves (as a mirror image of themselves). Transference, because of nuts understanding, of what other nuts are doing. When they can.

They think of themselves, as normal and righteous behaviours. Can justify anything then, to themselves, if nothing else.

These days , more and more so. They want the police, there protectors, to showup and or arrest or kill you. After they have driven you into a rage or whatever. Use the police as a willing tool, of there victimization s (commonplace). The police and courts to, and the press, are willing tools in this. As diffderent poeple or groups do this to others. They stand up, and cover for each other.

The police and courts, are inherently cowards. They want people in jails, prisons, etc. Who are not, a real danger, of attacking them, and or causing great bodily harm or death to them. If they do get attack. So they take trivial situations, and blow them all out of proportion, as dangerous individuals. Remember all those extremely dangerous pot smokers, that had to be convicted, and or sent to jail, and prisons. Those people, most, not dangerous, violent people, now need replacing. Nothing more important than officer safety.

Do not, care at all, with how law enforcement acts, in front of cameras, and or people. It's just a show for you (P.R.). Yet again, they will go back to there murderous ways, when they can. Since they are only pretending yet again, to be different. As the decades go by, the police, and courts, and the press, are getting more and more experienced in handling this. In the mean time, they get promoted, and such to.

·
Super Moderator
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Gangs intimidating locals, and taking new territory. It's all you can think, to keep yourself, and your family safe, hopefully. If people, any are allowed to be abuses by criminals, you get more criminals, with no choices, around you and yours, locally. That's it. Eventually. Still happens. So you let them be victims, see what they do to you. Simply by not saying anything. Do you think they want to get brutalized, like I do. No one caring at all. Or do they think you and yours should learn all about it. A horror to them to, at first, anyway. Have fun you see. All setup, a certain way. I am the rarest, of the rare.

25-year-old man identified as Toronto’s latest murder victim https://ca.news.yahoo.com/25-old-man-identified-toronto-232553190.html

Does anything else said, even matter, that distracts from that. How do you think locals feel, and are going to react to this? It has only just started there. Going to happen in other places to. Another gang border clash (tribal warfare). The police are worried about massive layouts nationwide. In the states anyway and of being punished. Those personality types HATE YOU for that. They HATE YOU for that. Will smile and act like there are not raging at you. Since they practice lying to your face and such, all the time.

Have fun. It is only just started to. Don't worry, even though they press acts like they don't. They love and protect, the police, and courts. Gangs to, when they can. Anyway, you are going to find out. Don't think the gang have forgotten about schools to. More cowards who like coming after your children. Some anyway (school staff). More than enough. Some staff in the gangs to. Just like in, some youth group homes. Same background checks. Passed.

Have fun you see. They do.

So this was said by the press anyway, in this story. So I can to. No firearm found yet. So no direct link, maybe to someone. Instead of just leaving the firearm. So probably not stolen or not wanting any chance of evidence found, off possible murder weapon. Criminals pay extreme attention, and think carefully about, such things. Not saying anything special to alert them (criminals). Most people do not care about such things. Criminals and people, who worry about criminals, do though.

Ordinary people, should know and understand such things to, and understand. Someone figured that out and it got reported. Local criminals and such care deeply about such things and talk about it among themselves. At least ponder about such things, and the consequences, good and bad, for themselves. Especially in not getting caught. A long time, is a long time in prison. Do you want to know such things? Somewhat of a understanding? Of how they think? Around you and yours. How to get away with serious crimes? Or do you think, they do not care about such things, at all? Around you and yours. I suspect a hand-off took place, with the murder weapon. Rather immediately. Gangs. Organized crimes.

Now putting serious street gang members, in rooms, and such to. Instead of prison, where they belong. Ignoring gigantic amounts of crimes, they do commit. Even made hard drug use, a not crime. In some places anyway. Caught with actual hard drugs, many times. Not a serious priority, for the courts, or press, or elected officials. See what elected officials did when in charge. Now, as needed, only for P.R. damage control. Changes (some enforcement). That's it.

Some of those people caught with actual hard drugs on them, are drug mules, who have swallowed drugs. Police do not understand though. Will detect for drug possession with drug tests, but have a valid reason for doing so (failing drug test(s)). Police do not understand still, or the courts, or the press. While they take a taxi ride or whatever to move drugs around locally even.

Do I need to talk about them, just walking down the streets, and are being drug mules. Moving drugs around locally everywhere. Even when they go inside, corrections facilities, locally somewhere (everywhere). Bathrooms now, in these rooms, they have now. Don't worry, the police and courts, still will not understand. Huge amounts of money, changing hands, in these places, with captive audiences. Outside to. Nothing but drugs and violence, on the inside, and outside, with the gangs around. That the police and courts and press love and protect, until then can not, for various reasons.

Don't forget. You are the criminal, when criminals interact with you, against your will. Same with your loved ones. Criminals to.

I think people will start to realize. All they can do, is try to keep themselves, and there families, a little safer. Sometimes, you will have to just dump, families members. I don't like it. But that's just the way it is. Hopefully temporary. If you can limit the damage they do. Sometimes it's the parent(s) that will need dumping.

This is part of modern day slavery. Where you misery, and suffering, and terror, and fear, including for you loved ones, is there easy pampered life, and careers. For people in the criminal justice system, and in various government departments, and the press. Basically. You and others will learn as they are allowed to be around more and more that you are a torture victim to. Allowed to have torturous activities done to you and yours so they can get what they want from you. Drugs in hand, while they die in the gutter, and easy pampered lives, and easy pensions for various government workers. Doing there jihad to. Whatever takes with you and yours to justify all done to you and that will be. You racist criminal terrorist. Whatever takes. Or your loved one(s). Try not to dispare. They want you to dispare. You mentally disturbed person. All kinds of things were personally perfected on me, and has spread everywhere basically. Never going away ever. Common knowledge now among criminals, and government workers, and the press. Even before I spoke a word publicly, about anything.

I tried to get this to stop. But it was not stopped and still is not stopped. So here they got away with this. so then others in other places started doing things like this. So now many others, are doing things like this. Sop many other will still start and do things like this. That is how it works. Easy peasy. They make it part of there job. Like law enforcement. You turn to learn the horror. Some of you anyway. More and more so. They got the time, and it's part of there careers now. They want it to be a few people everywhere. Than a few more. Always. It will get worst and worst. As they need to do more and more. So the horrors for torture victims and yet to be ones, have only just started.

No mass public execution of people around here, for doing this. No justice what-so-ever. No mass arrests, and mass public trials. Of no one anywhere who is involved in this wherever they are. Not even a slap on the wrist. You would get charged and convicted of assault if you did so. Your life would basically be over then. Even if they murdered your family basically, for what they did on purpose. Easy peasy and they get loved and protected. The horrors have only just begun. Because they got away with this and still do. No justice what so ever. It's make believe. It only exists on TV, for P.R. damage control reasons.

·
Super Moderator
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
A good example of how they protect each other. Which may or not be effective. So a tell. Any time this type of thing happens it should be a tell to you. any time the press does this to someone for any reason. Involving anything. Remember tobacco is not proven to be bad for you. At one time.

BBC sparks fresh outrage over interview with Ghislaine Maxwell’s brother Ian

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.