Everything I Want to Do Is Illegal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Woody, Jun 23, 2011.

1. Woody

Woody Woodchuck

Interesting article from an small farmer in VA. We hear about all the regulations and rules we NEED to follow to make everything safe. Thank the PTB for our nanny state! The part about building a dwelling hit home, I ran into that years ago in PA. I could not just build what I wanted, it all had to be approved and given the OK by the state and local inspectors.. AFTER receiving their $60 fee and fees for filing paperwork.

"Everything I want to do is illegal. As if a highly bureaucratic regulatory system was not already in place, 9/11 fueled renewed acceleration to eliminate freedom from the countryside. Every time a letter arrives in the mail from a federal or state agriculture department my heart jumps like I just got sent to the principal’s office."

"And it doesn’t stop with agriculture bureaucrats. It includes all sorts of government agencies, from zoning, to taxing, to food inspectors. These agencies are the ultimate extension of a disconnected, Greco-Roman, Western, egocentric, compartmentalized, reductionist, fragmented, linear thought process.

Everything I Want to Do Is Illegal JOEL SALATIN / Acres v.33, n.9, Sept 2003 1sep03eductionist, fragmented, linear thought process.

2. DJgang

DJgang I put SAs on IGNORE!

Makes me glad I live in Alabama.

We use to always kill our pigs, etc, right in the back yard....

3. CulexPipiens

CulexPipiens Still waiting for the zombies.

He actually wrote a whole book with the same title too. Pretty interesting read.

Somehow I ended up with 2 copies. I'll be happy to send my extra copy to anyone who wants to read it... only stipulation is that you pass it along when you're done with it. :)

4. Meerkat

Meerkat Seeking The Truth

Put meters on our wells,permit and tag our chickens and livestock'they already do the pets'.

Tax our phones,power bills ,land autos and food.

All so they can support a growing part of the population thats on welfare.Now they have brought in and added the third world.

The United Nations took over our nation years ago.We handed it to them when we decided to commit suicide.

I don't see any hope for us at all anymore.

I watched a video recording of a rally I sponsored in 2008.The turnout was heartbreaking,about 50 showed up.Not only was my life treatened and the cops called[I had a permit]but it was white mostly rural Americans who did the attacking.Protesting illegals taking the jobs and medical care away from Amercans is not safe in a nation where the farmers use them and protect their large families who they don't have to deal with.They have sold out their nation for profit and are owned by their government.Their children will be working for these foeigners if they even survive.

At one point I felt a cold terrible fear come over me and visioned my head exploding from a bullet while carring my sign.Then I thought about the young men and women I sent to die and be maimed in a miserable foreign land my fear left me but the tears remained.