Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Electricity Usage. Some Power companies in the past, were caught, just averages peoples energy usage, and not reading your Power meter.

So that means you may be using much less energy than you bill says. So you are paying for more than you use then. Basically paying for other peoples energy usage. You pay more. They pay less. Watch your meter. When someone comes to read your meter watch them. Ask them.

If your did that to them. They would warn you maybe, and then get you charged with a crime. If one person did that to them.

Not so much as a fine.

·
Super Moderator
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Make sure your vehicle has a gas tank lock. Common I guess now.
Always keep all doors locked. People drive and walk around looking to do crimes of opportunity. Sexual assault to.
Get kids, to ring on peoples doors, to see if anyone is home.
Put GPS trackers that send out a single they can get see online. To see where someone with a car they want, or whatever, lives. Place on cars in parking lots. A location bug basically.

When things get bad. The cops are no where to be seen. Just watch the old Charles Bronson, Vigilante movies, (Death Wish) to see how the cops don't even drive in alley-ways and such. Dangerous to be outside. Criminals get more and more emboldened. (The book) will be thrown at you though. Even for physically, pushing back. You fight back, law enforcement wants to arrest you. Even as they continue to threaten and assault you. Gang members. When those movies came out, I remember, politicians freaking out, on national TV news, about vigilantes. All kinds of new gun control laws, got passed. Like Saturday night special, laws, afterwards, I think. Cheap guns, that poor women, could have used, to defend themselves, and there children. Poor people in general, could have used. Different people attack you. All gang members, and there friends. Friends like law enforcement and the courts and press. Don't worry. They are still going to do it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts