Prepared Society Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Prepping
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I don't make very many posts here but I have been interested in foraging, survival, outdoors, hunting, fishing, building my own log cabin for my whole life. I did a search and didn't find anything on this so here it goes.

There is a great page on youtube that I subscribed to about a year ago and really got me more into foraging called EattheWeeds. His name is Dean and he has been foraging his whole life(don't worry I'm not soliciting I'm not on a personal level with him) and has some very very good informative videos, I believe over a hundred now. They show ways of identifying these plants positively and also ways to prepare these plants and weeds for tasty consumption. There is also a video on making your own vinegar, solar cooker, and cider in there somewhere.

He also directed me towards purchasing the book The Foragers Harvest: Edible Wild Plants which helped me this spring and summer try many wild edibles which I hadn't tried before. He also has a website I believe called www.eattheweeds.com. Anyways, for all you foragers this is a great site(youtube) to check out, it's helped me out a lot, leave some feedback if you check it out. Cheers.(Mods, there is no intent on soliciting anything here, but just a good link for the members to check out)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts