Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm sure everyone has heard about the 5.4 quake we had here in So. Cal. yesterday evening about 5pm. For us it was one of the largest and most felt of all of the recent quakes, including the 7.0 in Mexicali a few months ago.
The wife and I were enjoying our mid-week martinis, usually stirred, in the patio at the time when they, the martinis became shaken. :D
Because we have most items in the house quake resistant, there was no damage. The home as many of you know can withstand a richter 10 without major damage, hopefully not to be proven.

·
I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...
1,799 Posts
Happy to hear you are well and safe!

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Sorry your martini got shaken! Probably a good time to be sitting there with one! :D

Glad you're all right, though!

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Good to hear that the martini wasn't bruised badly in the earthquake and that everything else is fine for. Have you heard anything from some of your immediate neighbors to see how well they fared?

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good to hear that the martini wasn't bruised badly in the earthquake and that everything else is fine for. Have you heard anything from some of your immediate neighbors to see how well they fared?
Neighbors faired about the same. I quess everyone is used to it here.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Glad to hear everthing is still in place. :2thumb:

·
Registered
170 Posts
I have been watching the quakes down your way. Seems to me there are alot more then what you guys have had in past years. Hopefully the fault lines are moveing gradually. Glad to know your safe and your ready for anything bigger. :)

·
Adventurer at large
541 Posts
"Bob. Bunkerbob. Licensed to chill."

Sounds like you have it handled. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts