Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This guy feels like a zombie.

Does this resonate with how you are feeling? If you are one of those that we call a "truther" than it probably will make sense to you.
What this guy does not see, or at least he does not say, is that our hope is in Jesus Christ.

We know that things are going to get bad, and that we should be preparing. But there is only so much you can prepare for, and then you must walk by faith, not by sight.

We are seeing some clear signs that things are not improving in America. The only people who do not see it are those who do not want to look.

It is interesting that he feels like a zombie. I think perhaps he is feeling the zombie-ness of those people who are asleep and refuse to wake up and see what is happening to America.

You should be preparing for hard times and asking God for wisdom.

VIDEO: Zombies In America

·
Registered
162 Posts
This guy feels like a zombie.

Does this resonate with how you are feeling? If you are one of those that we call a "truther" than it probably will make sense to you.
What this guy does not see, or at least he does not say, is that our hope is in Jesus Christ.

We know that things are going to get bad, and that we should be preparing. But there is only so much you can prepare for, and then you must walk by faith, not by sight.

We are seeing some clear signs that things are not improving in America. The only people who do not see it are those who do not want to look.

It is interesting that he feels like a zombie. I think perhaps he is feeling the zombie-ness of those people who are asleep and refuse to wake up and see what is happening to America.

You should be preparing for hard times and asking God for wisdom.

VIDEO: Zombies In America
In addition to asking God for wisdom, we should ask for protection. In the coming years, a belief in Christianity will be a death sentence. it will back to the times of the Romans, when Christians will be persecuted and killed for believing in the one true God. I don't argue religious beliefs with anyone, but this is what I believe. I can already see it happening. We have a president, that appologizes for a nation for a nation that has Christian beliefs, in his effort to please muslims. we are only seeing the beginning.

That's just my belief. It's not hard to see the handwriting on the wall. Many leaders are already calling for a one world religion, calling for unity in the name of peace---their peace of course. very scary........

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I'm with you Greaseman, persecuton of Christians is one of the things I'm prepping for. I can't believe we would have a President who would have to appologize for us being a Christian Nation, but we do.:gaah:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts