Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all have the opportunity to to provide because we live in a nation where brave men give their time and blood for us.
Matters not about the way we were all fooled by the liars who got us into illegl wars.
What matters is they were the oens sent off to fight while we stay here and prepare,we should also think of protecting their homeland while they are forced to go away.
Be careful who you vote for,beause it determines your future and the future of your youth.
We sent these heros to war now lets bring em home and next tiem be more watchful.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I was cleaning out my dresser drawers and came across this letter from a heli pilot in Mosul Iraq postmarked Feb.28th,2005.So I decided to put this thread up.
I had written through anysoldier.com to this soldier out of Ft Bragg NC.1/17th Cav,Anaconda.
I never knew what happened to him because he never sent the pictures he promised or if they got the care pacakages we sent,but I know 2 heli's crashed into each other that week,sending all to their death.
My son had just came back from there and told us how important letters from home and packages were to them.Some don't have families or have families that are messed up.
Its not july 4th or veterans day,but they are all still in danger.
We are free because they are brave,never take them for granted.
Many of us will end up with the nation we deserve,they will end up with one they don't deserve if we don't pay.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How mant more wars will they start ,now Obombs is getting into the Syria ordeal.
Somalians are doing what they do best,raping,killing and starving again.So guess we will send in more troops to die from snipers like last time .Maybe the same women and kids who dragged them through the streets and mutilated them 'Black Hawk Down'can have a second go at it.
There won't be anyone left after they kill off all our young patriots but thugs and radical immigrants.
Like nader said[no fan of Nader,but hes right on this one ] ,we need protest in masses to save ourselves from these leaders starting wars and setting up radicals in power all over the world'I added and paraphased'.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I have a nephew in AFGHANISTAN probably in a battle this very moment. He said he feels the protection of the Lord Jesus Christ over him and his troops every time they walk out from their post. I Pray for them daily as do many in several churches who know him and his family. His father (my brother)and his mother are missionaries to India and other countires. He knows he puts his life on the line for Freedom in America and that freedom is so that we can spread the Gospel (good news: Christ came to die so we can have eternal life, simply by trustin in Him.

There are many brave young men and women that we who sit in luxury in America owe our freedom to. We must give them our thanks, and also dedicate ourselves to making certain their sacrifices are niot in vain...thats my viewpoint.

·
Scavenger deluxe
6,696 Posts
The men and women of our military are for the defense of our nation,
NOT policemen, not baby sitters, and NOT political pawns!
if the Somalis get too rowdy,they will starve.end of problem.nature does not reward stupidity and neither should we.
Let Syria go unless we can profit by it,same for Libya.

Screw em'. just my two cents.

·
Just getting started. Always.
1,810 Posts
If only this was true. As much as I cant stand the gubt and what it stands for in the world, and how we use our armed forces, I still get all mushy when it comes to this kind of stuff.
On my way home from WV yesterday, I passed what couldve only been a funeral on its way to Arlington Cemetary.
I hate to even have negative thoughts on this.
Everyone knows that the armed forces are used as pawns. If one decides to join the military, one knows that they will be used this way.
I'm sorry to even say this, and please dont bite my head off, but is it even honorable to join the military if we know that you could (will) be sent off to fight and possibly die for the whims of our politicians?
If everyone believed that the military is not (being used) doing the right thing, why would anyone join?
I am not trying to say that there are not honorable people in the services. Would I /you join a group that is not doing something I would support?
I would support the troops this way: bring them ALL home.
I hope everyone returns home safe.
I wouldnt vote for any politician who holds any other view. end all of the wars. Bring the troops home. Any vote (for me) for someone who does not want to bring them home is essentially supporting the war(s), and not the troops.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
May God bless your nephew and keep him safe.
No being rude but God did'nt start these wars,we did.God helps those who help themselves.
We have not accomplished any possitives for America by being in these wars for last 50 years,nothing except to main and kill our soldiers and hand over to worse dictators than were there already,like the radical Muslim Brotherhood now taking over Libya,Egypt and Africa.Soon for me to as much as disagree with these groups will mean persecution if not already.
These dictators who rule over us are after all our resources it takes to survive,so prepping will be impossible if we keep alowing them to rule like this.Only peaceful demonstratiosn will help us violence only breeds more violence and we are far outnumbered anyway.
They keep lying and making promises while we keep gettign more like the third world.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
if the Somalis get too rowdy,they will starve.end of problem.nature does not reward stupidity and neither should we.
Let Syria go unless we can profit by it,same for Libya.

Screw em'. just my two cents.
We have troops stationed in almost every nation on earth except korea and russia.
We cannot keep supporting these wars and bases,both parties now wants to deduct ay to these troops! Many are already on food stamps to fed their families.
its not our job to police the world [don't like Ron Paul,hes for illegals and muslims,but hes right on this].If somebody attacks us then give em hell,otherwise stay home and strong.
This is to set up their ONE WORLD RULE over us all.
Europe has already fallen to radicals and we are next.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If only this was true. As much as I cant stand the gubt and what it stands for in the world, and how we use our armed forces, I still get all mushy when it comes to this kind of stuff.
On my way home from WV yesterday, I passed what couldve only been a funeral on its way to Arlington Cemetary.
I hate to even have negative thoughts on this.
Everyone knows that the armed forces are used as pawns. If one decides to join the military, one knows that they will be used this way.
I'm sorry to even say this, and please dont bite my head off, but is it even honorable to join the military if we know that you could (will) be sent off to fight and possibly die for the whims of our politicians?
If everyone believed that the military is not (being used) doing the right thing, why would anyone join?
I am not trying to say that there are not honorable people in the services. Would I /you join a group that is not doing something I would support?
I would support the troops this way: bring them ALL home.
I hope everyone returns home safe.
I wouldnt vote for any politician who holds any other view. end all of the wars. Bring the troops home. Any vote (for me) for someone who does not want to bring them home is essentially supporting the war(s), and not the troops.
I agree totally.Lying to our troops and thanking for service to our country when in fact their commanders are destroying our country and using them to do it.
They are so busy trying to survive in this econmy and at same tiem are told they need to go to war to protect it.We alolowed this to happen,we are rsponsible for these soldiers,I voted for that grinning drunk Bush twice ! 911 got us all fired up,but once my son was sent I got informed real quick about soem big questions.
Do I honor our troops who fight,of course I do but that means I want them to only be in harms way when it is absolutely nessasry.
I cry everytime I see the effects of war on them or hear more have died.I'm no anti-war nut but I'm anti-seditious leadership.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Why are they coming home to a nation full of unemployment?Why do more of these soldiers take their own life than any time in our history?
What kind of nation is there for them while they protect the borders of other nations?I have nothign against asians,but our young professionals are losing jobs to them,I saw a story a couple years ago ,where the traitors in this nation actually tell employers how to get away with not hiring American engineers and how to hire asians who work for a little less.
In many cases the VA just drugs up our boys when they come home.
Find a group and stop this killing of our own in these illegal evil wars.I will speak on this next tea party although I stopped goign for other reasons.

·
Aesops Ant (not Aunt)
1,499 Posts
No being rude but God did'nt start these wars,we did.God helps those who help themselves.
God helps those who are helpless. A drowning person is helpless. What drowning person is going to save themselves? What drowning person is going to look at the person drowning next to them and expect them to provide salvation? Why would someone who is not helpless need help? A lifeguard does not jump in and assist someone who is swimming fine under their own power does he? Our nation is helpless without God and only an act of God (possibly by Christians under Gods leading) can save it.

God did not start these wars per se but His will can/will be accomplished through them. Especially the spreading of the Gospel by soldiers who are Christians sharing their faith with fellow soldiers and natives of the countries in which they are stationed. What by others is meant as evil God means for good (His good -- which is perfect).

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
God helps those who are helpless. A drowning person is helpless. What drowning person is going to save themselves? What drowning person is going to look at the person drowning next to them and expect them to provide salvation? Why would someone who is not helpless need help? A lifeguard does not jump in and assist someone who is swimming fine under their own power does he? Our nation is helpless without God and only an act of God (possibly by Christians under Gods leading) can save it.

God did not start these wars per se but His will can/will be accomplished through them. Especially the spreading of the Gospel by soldiers who are Christians sharing their faith with fellow soldiers and natives of the countries in which they are stationed. What by others is meant as evil God means for good (His good -- which is perfect).
So far all the 'sharing'has done is get millions of innocent third worlders killed by radicals.Christians are attacked in these nations.What christians there were in the Balkans have all but been killed or under islamic rule now,thanks to clinton and congress.
As I write thousands of chrisitans in s.africa are being peresecuted while the UN looks the other way.Turkey and Iraq have killed many since the war.
This is why I will never send money to any christian missionary again.it goes to build up the radical who take it from the christians in most cases.I may as well mail in a check to CAIR,Hamas,Hezbola or NOI.

Read about the end times,it tells us a lot.
More people are starving now than ever before.Money for the children feeds the men who then rape the women and breed more children.i sent money for many years but it only got worse.The adults take from the children and the children starve to death.

·
Aesops Ant (not Aunt)
1,499 Posts
So far all the 'sharing'has done is get millions of innocent third worlders killed by radicals.Christians are attacked in these nations.What christians there were in the Balkans have all but been killed or under islamic rule now,thanks to clinton and congress.
As I write thousands of chrisitans in s.africa are being peresecuted while the UN looks the other way.Turkey and Iraq have killed many since the war.
This is why I will never send money to any christian missionary again.it goes to build up the radical who take it from the christians in most cases.I may as well mail in a check to CAIR,Hamas,Hezbola or NOI.

Read about the end times,it tells us a lot.
More people are starving now than ever before.Money for the children feeds the men who then rape the women and breed more children.i sent money for many years but it only got worse.The adults take from the children and the children starve to death.
To a Christian, death is a promotion to be face to face with our commander. Death is not failure. Persecution is not defeat -- in fact it is often evidence that we are being successful. Give as you feel led to give -- either way, those that are in the field following the leading of the Holy Spirit will be successful weather it means persecution or death. In the end we all die but I want to be among those that fulfilled their mission.

·
Scavenger deluxe
6,696 Posts
I'm ill on cutting the military.they go over "there". sit in places that are dirtier than 19th century outhouses, get limbs blown off, die, get driven mad or otherwise screwed up mentally from the daily horror enema,and our stinking gooberment tells them they make too much money.

They should come home to a paid off house and a tax free life for their service.

I'd like to send some of our "lords" into a combat zone for a few days!

·
Aesops Ant (not Aunt)
1,499 Posts
I'm ill on cutting the military.they go over "there". sit in places that are dirtier than 19th century outhouses, get limbs blown off, die, get driven mad or otherwise screwed up mentally from the daily horror enema,and our stinking gooberment tells them they make too much money.

They should come home to a paid off house and a tax free life for their service.

I agree! The thing is that our "lords" as you put it dont make the decisions they make out of ignorance -- they (oftent) make those decisions out of pursuit of power.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
To a Christian, death is a promotion to be face to face with our commander. Death is not failure. Persecution is not defeat -- in fact it is often evidence that we are being successful. Give as you feel led to give -- either way, those that are in the field following the leading of the Holy Spirit will be successful weather it means persecution or death. In the end we all die but I want to be among those that fulfilled their mission.
In order to think like this ,I'd have to believe that God wants us to continously be in war. That killing innocent peopel all over the world to spread the 'good news'is a good thing.To kill or main our own young men to police the world is a good thing?
Protect our nation from enemies that attck us,otherwise stay out of other natiosn business.And stop bringing them here to divide and cause us more strife.
This is the way Americans use to think who followed the contitution.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

I agree.We are like the romans who spreaded out their armies too thin and lost their empire,only they took better care of the soldiers.Also like rome we give our honor and loyalty to atheletes and entertainers who would'nt spit on us if we were all on fire.:( .They make insane amounts of money ,protest for even more money and give nothing back in return.
Our troops have been decieved like most of us have.Instead of fightign for freedom they are unknowingly fighting for the our future enslavemnets,and theirs.
Its easy to care about our brave soldiers when it popular,but its hard as hell to care about them in an unpopular politicle environment.Love them enough to tell them the truth and stop these evil wars that are killing them and our nation.

·
Aesops Ant (not Aunt)
1,499 Posts
In order to think like this ,I'd have to believe that God wants us to continously be in war. That killing innocent peopel all over the world to spread the 'good news'is a good thing.To kill or main our own young men to police the world is a good thing?
Protect our nation from enemies that attck us,otherwise stay out of other natiosn business.And stop bringing them here to divide and cause us more strife.
This is the way Americans use to think who followed the contitution.
Again I say, God did not start these wars (or sanction them) per se but His will can/will be accomplished through them. Especially the spreading of the Gospel by soldiers who are Christians sharing their faith with fellow soldiers and natives of the countries in which they are stationed. What by others is meant as evil God means for good (His good -- which is perfect).

Its a rosier look at things but it is by no means untrue.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts