Donate To Help Pay Down Pubic Debt

Discussion in 'Money, Investing & Precious Metals' started by UncleJoe, Apr 30, 2010.

1. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

Let's all do our part and help the government out of it's jam. :rolleyes:

*Required Field
    *Name:
    Name (if additional space is needed):
    *Address Line 1:
    Address Line 2:
    Daytime Phone Number:
    *City:
    *State:
    *Zip/Postal Code:

Welcome to the United States Treasury's site for making donations to help reduce the public debt. If you would like to make a donation, please fill in the required fields and click the Submit Data button when completed.

*Donation:
    Donor Information
    E-mail Address:

Thank you for your contribution which will be deposited to the account "Gifts to Reduce the Public Debt." Your contribution is accepted under the provisions of 31 U.S.C. 3113 which authorizes the Secretary of the Treasury to accept conditional gifts to the United States for the purpose of reducing the public debt. These donations are voluntary, and no goods, services, or other considerations are provided to the donors.
    *Payment Method:
    Checking Account
    Credit Card
    $

https://www.pay.gov/paygov/forms/formInstance.html?nc=1271991815942&agencyFormId=23779454

2. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

:gaah::gaah::gaah:

I think ... I shall pass on my reply ...:D

I had it all worked out in my head ... then thought better:D

Have A nice day!:D

3. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

tsk, tsk,tsk. How unpatriotic of you. :rolleyes:

I'm still trying to decide how many millions I'm going to contribute. :nuts:

4. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

What can I say?:dunno:

Here ... :usaflag: is that better now?:p

5. allen_idaho

allen_idaho Well-Known Member

You may also donate to my public debt. I accept paypal. :)

6. Jason

Jason I am a little teapot

I wonder if anyone actually does donate to that...

7. sailaway

sailaway Well-Known Member

I don't think donating will pay it down, only keep it from increasing at a faster rate.:surrender: Lets fire up the printing press and pay the Chineese off!:D

8. prep4four

prep4four Member

Uncle Joe, you may want to edit your subject line of the misspelled word.
    Public not Pubic
    LOL

9. HozayBuck

HozayBuck Well-Known Member

Why bother, they will do the same with a donation as they do tax's, get in a buck, spend ten bucks...

10. rlm1966

rlm1966 New Member

No thanks. I already voluntarily donate under threat of fine or imprisonment.

11. horseman09

horseman09 Well-Known Member

The only donation I would willing give to the fed is the ink and paper for a Constitutional amendment to limit the terms of all those worthless bums in Congress.

12. SemperFIsh

SemperFIsh Captian Duane

Just joined

I just joined and this is the first thread I am reading? Are you kidding me? What a scam, They run up the debt by not listening to the American people and the very smartest financial advisers and then you want us to bail them out? Where's the lesson in that? I can't wait for this idiot to get out of office, he shouldn't even be there to begin withDonate all of your paychecks and it won't do a damn but of good. Might as well get a shovel, by the time this administration is through, we are going to have a hole to china, who will be there with their hands out wanting all that money back.

13. sailaway

sailaway Well-Known Member

You got that right! :surrender::gaah::congrat: