Document: Check list of supplies

Discussion in 'General Preparedness Discussion' started by NaeKid, Apr 16, 2010.

1. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

I just created a new document, planned to be printed double-sided that you can hand-out to random people or place carefully in camping stores or ... whatever. I hope that people who read it would be enticed to learn a bit more about preparing for whatever might come their way. Please help distribute by printing or emailing a copy around.

If you recieve good feed back from people just getting onto the preparedness bandwagon because of the document, please share here.

Attached Files:

2. Jason

Jason I am a little teapot

I like your new document. I will be aiding you in your endeavor and passing a few around.

3. NaeKid

I just realized that I should have posted this in Articles & HowTo ... :gaah:

Sometimes I should just spank myself :dunno:

4. HozayBuck

HozayBuck Well-Known Member

I really like this!!! and can see putting it out for ppl to read, I'd say any gun shop or sporting good store would welcome them.

I'll do my part...

Great idea!!! after seeing your lunch box how do you find time to type ??? :D

5. NaeKid

I updated it yesterday at work, I'll upload a new copy tomorrow. I felt some of the wording was off, so, I cleaned it up.

Today was a fairly slow day in the morning, so, I reread the story I am writing, made some minor changes to the wording and I got another two pages written as well.

6. HozayBuck

HozayBuck Well-Known Member

Am I to take that as a reminder to get off my *** and get my second installment of HCJ part 2 finished ? noted!

7. NaeKid

Yes Hozay - get off the forum and start typin' up your story, there are people waiting to read it!!!

And, as promised, here is an updated copy of the previous document

Attached Files: