Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's my pictures and summary from Dirt Time 2011:

Dirt Time 2011

I'm getting tired of blogspot. It keeps putting random spaces between sentences and spreading things out all over the place!

Naekid, I don't know if you want to change it to a .pdf or whatever you did last year, and then we can post it over at fiction/non-fiction. I've just spent hours posting and labeling these pictures and I'm going outside for a while and do some hard labor! Ugh! :D

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Darn you, Gypsy.

I've been real busy the last few days with lots to do today, too. I thought I'd pop in here to take a quick "peek", then I get all caught up in your Dirt time blog. A skim took me 20 minutes and I'm still not through it!

There is so much fascinating stuff there. I can see I'm gonna have to return after dark for a few hours to be able to absorb it.

Great stuff! Thank you.

Now. To work!

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
I'm in the same boat. I did a quick skim the other day that still took a half hour. I so wish I couuld have been there.

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
I'll see what I can do over the next week to create a .pdf for you that you would be able to share with others ...

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
Ok, I just read the whole thing. Sounds like a great time and a great bunch of people.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts