Prepared Society Forum banner

Are you a north Alabama family or individual wishing to network

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i live in no. AL and would love to create synergy with families or individuals lile minded.

i have many skills w/40+yrs exp. training in many outdoor adventure activities from canoeing still water to high angle rope work. the list, assuming there is a between, is varied and long.

i have defensable acerage with hydro power capabilites. vidio survailed, on site and remote also much equipt. and shipping container storage(40' high cube.

situation has great potential but i need help pulling things together and organizing to be compatable w/my teaching job and other responsibilities.

any body out there?

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Just join the Community-group that is closest to your region. To get into the right community, at the top of the forum, click on the drop-menu showing Community, then social groups .. :wave:

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
Sounds like you've got a good set up but I'm a Pennsylvania boy and most likely always will be.

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Hello & Welcome!

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Hey Jason, I'll hang out with you some time, I've been trying to get that way again, but the economy hasn't been all that nice. I would like to hook up with other Ohio preppers.
Sounds like you've got a good set up but I'm a Pennsylvania boy and most likely always will be.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Yeah. Me too.

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
I'd like that, Sailaway. I felt bad it didn't work out last time. What did you have to do in Washington, anyway?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts