Desire to Network Regionaly

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by rbmps, Mar 15, 2010.

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

100.0%
  1. rbmps

rbmps New Member

i live in no. AL and would love to create synergy with families or individuals lile minded.

i have many skills w/40+yrs exp. training in many outdoor adventure activities from canoeing still water to high angle rope work. the list, assuming there is a between, is varied and long.

i have defensable acerage with hydro power capabilites. vidio survailed, on site and remote also much equipt. and shipping container storage(40' high cube.

situation has great potential but i need help pulling things together and organizing to be compatable w/my teaching job and other responsibilities.

any body out there?

2. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

Just join the Community-group that is closest to your region. To get into the right community, at the top of the forum, click on the drop-menu showing Community, then social groups .. :wave:

3. Jason

Jason I am a little teapot

Sounds like you've got a good set up but I'm a Pennsylvania boy and most likely always will be.

4. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

Hello & Welcome!

5. sailaway

sailaway Well-Known Member

Hey Jason, I'll hang out with you some time, I've been trying to get that way again, but the economy hasn't been all that nice. I would like to hook up with other Ohio preppers.

6. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

Yeah. Me too.

7. Jason

Jason I am a little teapot

I'd like that, Sailaway. I felt bad it didn't work out last time. What did you have to do in Washington, anyway?