Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"WASH POST STAFFER: Constitution Impossible to Understand Because It's Over 100 Years Old..." (Drudge Report/Breitbart)

Breitbart.tv » Liberal Star Blogger Ezra Klein: Constitution 'Has No Binding Power on Anything'; Confusing Because it's Over 100 Years Old

America's media at it's finest :eek:

Since the Constitution is over 100 years old, the WP staffer can't make heads/nor tails of the Constitution, and since HE can't understand it, in his supreme arrogance, he is convinced that no one else can either.

We should give that boy a lollypop, put him back on the short bus, and see if we can't fix him up with a job for which he is more suited..........say...........basket making. After extensive training, of course.:mad:

·
Supporting Member
3,312 Posts
I heard the audio clip of this guy - it's funny in that he's being ridiculous, but sad in that he's not alone (not by a long shot).

Ezra would be welcome to join our homeschool class - my eight year old could help him out. ;)

·
I invented the internet. :rofl:
3,698 Posts
:gaah: What an idiot. Obviously someone schooled in obfuscation rather than interpretation. And to think they actually pay him for his opinion! :scratch

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Well he' a simple minded stupid SOB... I can read, I can understand and don't need some WP pinko deciding that I'm not able to understand the Constitution.. yes the style of talking and writing has changed greatly... and Liberals really have trouble dealing with the big words..

such as those big ones in the 2A " shall Not be Infringed ".. damn that's hard to type and then read...

I actually do believe that these people honestly think the American people will let them toss aside the foundations of our nation...

Poor stupid bastards don't seem to realize that there will be a fight and some folks have very long memory's ... and short ropes with long drops...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.