Deer hunting

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by NaeKid, Feb 9, 2011.

1. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

I have nothing more to add to this, other than, hope you put your drink down before watching. I didn't and now I have to clean my keyboard and monitor!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD5zjUbWpXY]YouTube - Deer Gets Revenge on Hunter[/ame]

2. OldCootHillbilly

OldCootHillbilly Reverend Coot

I had seen that awhile back, the feller used some kind a urine, can't remeber if it was deer er elk but it set that buck off!

3. Emerald

Emerald Well-Known Member

Bwahahahahahaaaa! He sure cranked that buck out of shape,,,I can see it now-The buck smells the doe in heat splash and says to himself--why that shore smells my gal Debby I think I'll just mosy over for some loven' and !!! What is this? Who're you? And WHY DO YOU SMELL LIKE MY GIRLFRIEND?!!!
    And I really have to thank his friend with the camera--he didn't put it down and you can't even tell if he is laughing his *** off cuz the camera isn't jiggling.. lol
    :D Good job buddy!

4. Jason

Jason I am a little teapot

Wow. That guy's gonna have some nightmares.

5. Grape Ape

Grape Ape Fat old dude

It was a she on the camera. His wife was filming. He is a good hunter and decided to make a video of the deer coming right to him to show off to his buddies. He sprayed the doe urine on his clothes and headed out. The deer showed up just as he wanted it to. Then took offense to him and went after him. His wife didn't know what to do so she just kept filming. I saw something about it on "When animals attack" It looks like he took a pretty good beating but it wasn't too bad, a lot of grazing type hits but he he did get a few good hits that let him know just how hard the hooves are. His buddies really enjoyed the video.

6. brucehylton

brucehylton Well-Known Member

This was done about 2 miles as the crow flies from my house. He also had a grizzly bear that he packed all over in a little foreign pickup with a wire rack on it. Also had a few elk that he was raising. My understanding is that he wasn't hunting, just trying to get something on film.

7. Grape Ape

Grape Ape Fat old dude

Yep just so he could show off to his buddies. I don't think it truned out as he planned:D

8. catsraven

catsraven Meoww

In any case... well just read my signature.