Deeply disappointed in Condy Rice

Discussion in 'Politics' started by horseman09, Oct 16, 2010.

1. horseman09

horseman09 Well-Known Member

Condy's statement, "Nothing in this president's methods suggests this president is other than a defender of America's interests," Rice told an audience that included presidential adviser Valerie Jarrett."

washingtonpost.com

My God. I thought Condy Rice was a Patriot. How could I have been so wrong? :confused:

2. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

Sad is it not ... I always thought well of her ...till today.:(

3. Jarhead0311

Jarhead0311 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I thought the same thing about Colin Powell.

4. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

That is true.:( I also thought well of him ... but no longer. Sad times ...

5. HozayBuck

HozayBuck Well-Known Member

I find it bothersome too... hell I wanted her to run for Pres!!... no mo !!.. sometimes I think regardless of what they might say it's more about color then performance... Obama's being black don't bother me, I don't like his white half either... he's an odd breed...half Muslim, half Communist, half black, half white and 100 % traitor to the America I grew up in...

6. jungatheart

jungatheart Beginner's Mind

I don't get it either. How could I have been so wrong about her?

7. Jarhead0311

Jarhead0311 Well-Known Member

It was one thing for them to be enamored with him when he first ran (stupid but understandable) but for them to defend him now.......:dunno:

8. HarleyRider

HarleyRider Comic Relief Member

Thank God we have an election coming up real soon. "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me!". :)

9. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

disappointed? maybe... surprised? not at all :gaah:

10. Bigdog57

Bigdog57 Adventurer at large

I too care not one whit about a person's skin color - it's their honor and their actions that matter!

At one time, I would have voted for Colin or Condi..... until they deserted their party and sided with The Kenyan. I consider them deserters. I no longer trust them.