Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Condy's statement, "Nothing in this president's methods suggests this president is other than a defender of America's interests," Rice told an audience that included presidential adviser Valerie Jarrett."

washingtonpost.com

My God. I thought Condy Rice was a Patriot. How could I have been so wrong? :confused:

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Sad is it not ... I always thought well of her ...till today.:(

·
Registered
101 Posts
Condy's statement, "Nothing in this president's methods suggests this president is other than a defender of America's interests," Rice told an audience that included presidential adviser Valerie Jarrett."

washingtonpost.com

My God. I thought Condy Rice was a Patriot. How could I have been so wrong? :confused:
Yeah, I thought the same thing about Colin Powell.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
I find it bothersome too... hell I wanted her to run for Pres!!... no mo !!.. sometimes I think regardless of what they might say it's more about color then performance... Obama's being black don't bother me, I don't like his white half either... he's an odd breed...half Muslim, half Communist, half black, half white and 100 % traitor to the America I grew up in...

·
Registered
101 Posts
It was one thing for them to be enamored with him when he first ran (stupid but understandable) but for them to defend him now.......:dunno:

·
Comic Relief Member
980 Posts
Thank God we have an election coming up real soon. "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me!". :)

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
disappointed? maybe... surprised? not at all :gaah:

·
Adventurer at large
541 Posts
I too care not one whit about a person's skin color - it's their honor and their actions that matter!

At one time, I would have voted for Colin or Condi..... until they deserted their party and sided with The Kenyan. I consider them deserters. I no longer trust them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts