Dear Mr. President................

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TrackerRat, May 24, 2011.

1. TrackerRat

TrackerRat Well-Known Member

Dear Mr. President,

I ask that you stand down in your quest to make the people of the middle east love Americans as they do not care and never will. Do not request Israel to go back to its 1967 borders which was 44 years ago by the way. You are speaking in behalf of the American people and we do not approve of you breaking relations with our strongest allies and putting their people in danger. Your actions are reckless and dangerous to our way of life and that of others around the globe. You have proven you know nothing about secure borders so you should sit this one out.

Sincerely, The last of the American Patriots

2. Woody

Woody Woodchuck

We need to sit down and have a serious talk about things but that will have to wait because you’re off spending billions of dollars visiting around the world while folks starve here AT HOME. I’ll stick to the point Tracker is on and keep it short so you can get to work and deal with our issues AT HOME.

Look, bombing the crap out of folks then giving them billions of OUR TAX DOLLARS to try and make them our friends won’t work. What will work is for us to stay the hell out of their business. You are pissing off a lot of folks, and many of those folks you are pissing off pay your salary... and rent and entourage and all that. Think on that. You say you are trying to make our country safe and preserve our constitutional rights. Well, strip searching us before we load on a plane or train or go into a stadium is not going to accomplish that. Censoring the internet isn’t going to accomplish it either. Letting Indiana get away with using the Constitution to line the bird cage is a far cry from helping out. What will help is for you to get your skinny butt HOME, bring our troops HOME and start taking care of business AT HOME.

Give me a call when you get back so we can straighten all this out.

1-900-555-1212

3. jungatheart

jungatheart Beginner's Mind

If you guys expect anything to come of your thoughts, you're gonna have to find a way to get them on the teleprompter. It's the only thing he reads these days.

4. efbjr

efbjr Well-Known Member

Here we go again...

During the last election, I got so sick of the incessant commercials for the candidates, and the constant phone calls to drum up support for one candidate, or the other! :gaah: (BTW- the do not call list does not apply to political campaign calls! :mad:)

Now they are talking $1,000,000,000 in the President's reelection campaign coffers! :eek: (This amount of money for ONE candidate shows show that we have the best politicians that money can buy!)

We are not going to have any peace and quiet until the next election farce is finished. :(

5. Centraltn

Centraltn Well-Known Member

BRAVO BRAVO Tracker *standing ovation*

6. faithmarie

faithmarie mamoo

Hear Hear
    I agree.... well said.

HEAR HEAR

7. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

Right on!:congrat:

8. Asatrur

Asatrur Well-Known Member

Even then we won't since they are all crooked regardless of political viewpoint, Obummer, W, Clinton, HW, etc. are all evil.

9. efbjr

efbjr Well-Known Member

False god(s)...

What most politicians really bow down to :D

Attached Files:

10. faithmarie

faithmarie mamoo

Did you ever see Tim Hawkins on youtube ..... The Government can..... It is kinda funny but true. I don't know how to put it on here sorry.

11. horseman09

horseman09 Well-Known Member

The closest thing to a solution?

term limits

12. power

power ExCommunicated

I really don't think term limits will make any difference.
    A crook is a crook, no matter how many terms.
    If it is a politician it is a crook.
    The only solution will be electing people who are not crooks and that isn't likely to happen. Everyone is satisfied if the crook in power is their crook.
    The problem starts when a crook is elected that they don't like.

13. Clarice

Clarice Well-Known Member

My thoughts exactly.