Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So called the police here, 4 times tonight. So the 3rd time after I called, I waited outside for more than a hour. Never showed up. Called again and they did show up. They did a drive by only basically. Here them make some nasty comments though, at me.

Dealing with law enforcement, seems to be like dealing with children. Going to do the same old things, that they did in Yellowknife. Then they will wish, they had did there job..

Crazy and brutal. That's how it's done. Pretend things are better, than 50 or more years ago. The violence is different. They want you to be driven into violence and then blame you. It's your fault, you see, and there hands are clean. You are the crazy criminal.

·
Super Moderator
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
when dealing with some mentally disturbed people In this case threatening and basically balling about stealing my laptop. Well I can't have that. Can not get any education at all, and such. Balling this out loud, around street people. A hard core gang member, even though, they pretend, they are not. Had no choice, but to threaten.

The really, mentally disturbed ones, only understand violence, and threats of violence. People screaming about, how they are going to get me kicked out and such. Some sure have nice vehicles.

·
Super Moderator
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Lots of creepy people coming around. Lots of things I could put on already.
My creepy. So July 13 2022 now. So this guy a day or two ago. Walked by my door with another grown man talking about how they are going to anally rape someome.

Creepy couple.

with everything already going on here. One of these guys making nasty comments abut me. More harassment. complaining about me taking pictures of there license plates. Recognize one of these guys voices already. Another trouble maker already. 2 of them right now. A enabler and a doer.

------------------------------------
2 gang member neighbours. Mother and son. Masturbating together last night. Being noisy again now on purpose. They are the ones mostly now causing trouble. Wanting more trouble, harassment for me. Trying to keep this going. Just like they were screaming round street people to steal my computer and such. Music playing right now. Leeroy, leeroy, leeroy over and over again. Waste of time calling the police again.

July 19 2022. Night. So the women in this video came around talking to my sister earlier today asking for a condom. So twice today a big white guy barged into this place. The door lock and the dead bolt are still broken and for weeks. I was her the second time he came in. Told afterwards he came in earlier. Not invited in. Gang members neighbour. Called RNC around 100:30pm see what happens if anything. Partying since before noon today. More than 11 hours.

Talking to RNC July 19 2022. Does not start till about 1:30 into audio recording. Wrong date on recording. July 19 and not 17.

·
Super Moderator
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So another couple walking by and making nasty comments

so a vesicle of one of the people upstairs. Police are not stopping them, Right now 2:27AM in the mourning. Singing jihadi jihadi a few days ago at night. Fat fuck, I want you out of here, get the fuck out, Again with audio gear here.

·
Super Moderator
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
So close to the end of this recording was talking the a member of the Royal Newfoundland constabulary. I think people are going to find it disturbing,

So it's mourning now. So this guy came out of upstairs. Got him recorded before. At it again before he left around 8:30am. Being really noisy and making nasty comments.

So it's 9:13 am. One of therm upstairs is singing. Leeroy, get the fuck out of here. Etc.

So more of them that have joined in on the jihadi fun.

So this guy lives upstairs and works at Paladin security apparently. I think he was the security person I walked by in the Avalon mall and he made nasty comments at me too. Even before I knew he was upstairs. Probably him right now. Up to his eyeballs in this type of stuff, and he is in security. Like the police are in security to. Police also out of control, and poorly punished.
Anyway maybe he's the one singing last night and others and again this mourning.

Various spoiled brat groups are the ones who mostly cause trouble and people who get involved in the gangs and drugs. Systematically, continiously.

People like law enforcement when properly punished don't dare do anything.

Another short video of just some of the guys from upstairs.

·
Super Moderator
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
July 21 2022. So got woken up by the people in 38 Feild street again, about 3:30am in the mourning. When they showed up. Playing loud music, and screaming, and stomping around. Walls were shaking from the music. As far as I know the police showed up the second time I called them. Threatened to arrest someone if they got to come back again. Threatened that someone is going to get into trouble.

So a few minutes after the police left. Lots of random balling and screaming. So I called thee police again. Never showed up. Also hundreds of times turning on and off a water tap. Then banging on the wall when they turn it off. Still going on and it's 7:04AM in the mourning right now. Still got my audio recording going. One came outside and got upset with me for recording him. Some women walked by, and sided with him and pretends to be a random walk by by-standard. Link to that video below.

So the police and courts need to protect them or they get into trouble with the police and courts. Otherwise the courts and police, pretend, you are the criminal.

So now that they can not pretend they are just having fun and not trying to harass me. I guess I will also upload a audio recording. Pretty disturbing when you understand them. Raging hard core. Turning a water tap on and off for hours without stopping and banging on the wall or something when it gets turned off. Random balling and such to. Jihadi just "had to" come out and say something. Raging and no pretending he is not. Acting like I am in the wrong as they do. Had a women show up supposedly randomly to, agreeing with him. She takes off fast when I record her too.

A normal person would not act like that. Audio recording still going with the water tap turned on and off then banging around. Masturbation noises. 7:11AM now. They are getting organized, and will be organized, with all around here, they go after.

Very mentally disturbed, with disturbing behaviours, when you understand them.

So video of one of the men from upstairs. Others took off, after the police showed up. So mad raging. Still at it. Turning a tap on and off and banging on something after it's turned off. 7:20AM. Can not pretend he is just having fun. There fun is there raging. So now he's mad and raging fast. A women shows up later saying he can not park here without a permit. She's saying, get out of here. He's too crazy, too fast. The other nut up there is still banging around and turning the tap on and off. 7:32AM.
You can see him in this video or another. Looking at someone in the doorway. they always like doing there abuse in a group. If they can. Witness. The police protect them and want to pretend they are the victims. Already understand such things to do to people. To do to there victims. They literally show up, to do such things to people. Would you show up 3:30AM somewhere to harass someone? So important to you, that you would do it more and more. Both of them are raging hard core already.

Audio recording.

·
Super Moderator
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
August 1 2022. After 100:00PM at night.

So just talked to the RNC again. Have several times since my last post. Saying they can't do anything about the noise. Not criminal behaviour and such. Nee to do this and that with peolple who arer also allowing this and other things to happen. Not allowed to sleep. Again. Told the RNC member. I going to start talking about things I never talked about yet. Said I was a abused human rights activist and that I will pit all of St. John's on the terrorist watch list and that it was funny yto watch the police run away. Then I said "I mean run away". Should have said put all the RNC on the terrorist watch list on the terrorist watch list. Let perverts come around and be around and abuse and others not to at there whim.

So I think at first I will remind people or make sure they know certain things I have already talked before in Yellowknife. More extreme abuse. Just pretending it's not. Being a little nicer about it. That's all. Will not say anything about it here. Did said all kinds of scary info to various anti-terrorist places online though before. Just so they know what I did. Watched the former president og the USA afterwards at one of those time I was talking threaten nuclear war. For one night only on the main stream media. See if it happens again with Joe Biden, I guess. Trying to get my harassment to stop. You can not even think right when that is being done to you. Can not concentrate.

Ever had your arm broken? Image people were allowed to come around and hit your broken arm. Then after doing that for years just touching your super sensitive arm constantly still. It will not heal. That is what they are doing to my mind still.

Pervert allowed to do that still to me. I will give them a ear full again. No justice. Just more abuse. When it's law enforcement and the government. Your government abusing you. You get no justice just more abuse. What a disaster making it about the courts for fake justice. For me anyway.

So my sister is here with me in St. John's Newfoundland and had several dealings with the RNC to. Apparently her former boyfriend beat her up. She,called the police and they said "what did you do to deserve it" basically. Maybe not the exact words. Just one example. Had to convert file to mp3, and cut of the last 3/4 of nothing, except typing and such.

That new category of nuclear munitions, that doesn't exist yet, or is not being talked about. Well maybe, eventually. I'm not real smart or anything. So I think one or more super power has it, and is not talking about it. That's all. A new type of tactical nuclear munition. With the stared number of tactical nuclear munitions, the USA says it has. I almost guarantee, the USA has them. Well for that, and other reason(s).

So when I do talk to the police. Sometimes they say call again if there is more noise. Then others imply it's a waist of time calling us, as in this recording. Mixed messages.

·
Super Moderator
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
So again I called the Royal Newfoundland Constabulary. Complaining about the noise. Police again sticking up for this person. Today August 8 2022.
Someone came to our door looking to buy drugs (weed) after he found out no one home at 34 Feild street.

Told me many times (RNC) there is nothing they can do about it. Up till 4,5, 6 AM in the mourning playing loud music, screaming, banging and shacking the walls.Not talking to me now. When they show up. No more noise, of star trek alarm going off, when I call anyway now. Going off in the police station when I call. More human garbage.

It appears the RNC are lying. Noise by-law here for the city of St. John's.
So section 3 I guess without brackets and then directly underneath (1) also.
Then in section 9 it says a summary conviction

Will put some recording on later of RNC doing this, and sticking up for a convicted pedophile, I think. Acts like one. Got threatening to fast. RNC saying what a nice guy that person is basically, and not to worry about him coming around the kid basically. That was 911 RNC.

So I talked before about when I was a kid. About the RCMP and some fathers almost getting into a gun battle at elementary school with each other when they could nor explain to parents satisfaction, why they were going to take some pretty young girl. 2 male police officers. She was scared of being sexually assaulted I though. I started screaming about it. Like when I was 8 or 9 or 10 years old. Her to that old. Maybe it was the RNC and not the RCMP. Or they got ride of the RCMP afterwards. Happened in Labrador. Part of Newfoundland. More harassment by using others again. Just like in Yellowknife.

So pdf of bylaw. Just in case they chance it. st johns noise bylaw.pdf

Again not allowed to sleep or study or relax. 12:57AM right now. Loud nonstop music and random banging, and screaming. More sleep deprivation torture.

When you have drug dealers around. Especially out of control ones. All kinds of freaks come around looking to do things for free booze and drugs. Favours. Etc.

Another drug dealer. Loved and protected by law enforcement. They are full-time rats to in real life. They cause the trouble and them rat you out, your kid out. Call the kid a rat. Etc. Thug the kid. Bring thugs around. Try to get you indebted. All your new drug addict party friends want you to supply.

So when the police refuse to enforce a noise by-law for example and lie to your face multiple times. What can you do really? More abuse. Literally got a drug dealer and others up to this. Want me to get a peace bond against her which will turn out to be impossible to do. They are supposed to do that. More lying.

Law enforcement needs to loose there jobs when they do this type of thing. Not a police officer or anything else related either. They need punishment. Not even the Uvale Texas police, are being punished. Waiting outside on purpose it seems, so the shooting turned, into a massacre. This is Canada though. Trying to get me to jump through hoops, and waist my time, and frustrate me again. So they can arrest me or more likely throw me into the psych-ward again. A huge human rights loophole in real life.

So the man who came to the door looking for Sherie and then asked for weed. Wanted a $5 piece of weed. So he has no money or spends all the money he can on booze an drugs. He was not a teen either. So he's poor or as good as. So that means in real life he is also a opportunist criminal like a opportunist thief. He doesn't even buy 1 quarter at a time of weed. Ever nickel he gets, goes to booze and drugs. Same with all the other people who come around looking for her. So everybody around here has to keep there kids inside and such. With the other poor people like street people, who come around.

She is a good example of how these violent nut jobs do whatever they can get away with to victimize people.

She started again playing loud music again and balling and screaming and banging around at about 9:00AM again. With law enforcement lying and refusing to enforce the noise by-laws. Using a nut job drug dealer and as I said a gang member and her career criminal friends for law enforcement to abuse me and others. Just like the Uvale Texas police used the crazy shooter to take Americans gun rights away and also massacre children. Whatever they decide is important then anything goes. They all need to loose there jobs, and be fired, and stripped, of being a police officer. Or any type of law enforcement officer. They need serious consequences in there lives. They make serious consequences in other peoples lives. It's too one sided.

If I did anything the police would pounce on me. Just like those parents who tried to save there children in Uvale Texas got pounced on by law enforcement. Well except for the law enforcement member who had a child in that school. He was allowed to get and maybe safe his child's life.

She's getting pretty nutty right now screaming "no" and "owe" and banging around. Piss loaded drunk it sounds. 10:07AM. That's what happens. They get worst and worst and get worst and worst in there lives with other people to. More likely to get peoples family members into drugs and criminal activities. Whatever takes hey. So her son she said has been accepted into college. He's just like her as far as I am concerned. Will be selling drugs there. Bad mouthing. So another sess-pit like Yellowknife, in the making. Police involved up to there eyeballs again doing that. That is what is happening. Wait and see.

For example literally people around everywhere in public places and businesses waiting and listening while others ask about problems in your life and your families life so they can start abusing them to drive them crazy and into booze and drugs, and crimes, and into becoming, a career criminal. Sure is great for the criminal justice system. Sacrificing your children, on there alter of power, and dominance. More and more people get involved and it gets worst and worst.

So how long before baby killing and toddler killing, sex offenders come from St. John's NL. We are going tot find out. Probably years I hope. Already a store around her where you need to be buzzed in. Because it was robbed before.

·
Super Moderator
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
RNC still refusing to enforce the local noise bylaw again my neighbour. Past midnight now so August 12 2022. 12:28AM. City hall refusing to call back the next day or any other time, once I call 311.

So the same type of stuff is going on here in St. John's NL as happened in Yellowknife. Only just started. The police love gangs, maybe not the gang members,but the gangs themselves as a organization. Career security. They love drug dealers to. More excellent career security. They use to love terrorists to, in among us. Until I explained, what was going on. You could see on the news, people being driven insane, raging angry, as they tried with me, multiple times. Wanting you to kill people. Then the police, would offer, to supply the bomb making material, including detonators. That victim, after being driven into homicidal rage, on purpose, (abused for years even maybe) to claim, you are a terrorist. Technically it's true then. Letter perfect.

What did the courts, and all politicians do about it? Nothing basically. Forced to stop. Forced to stop, pretending, all those people (current and new victims) were terrorists. So when there was a real terrorist attack, that killed, one or more people, it looked like PR wise, that the police were catching lots of terrorist. But they got, almost, no real terrorist caught, or almost no real terrorist attacks prevented. So they use to love terrorist. Now they do not. Since mostly, there anti-terrorist, is just for show, and murder, and mayhem, and a bigger police state around you. A police state paradise. That would have gotten even more out of control, as it will still and has in other ways.

The street people, and more and more around, is just the latest thing being implemented, against us. As always, it involves, more than the criminal justice system. Interesting right? Right outside, lots of other peoples homes, schools, now. The streets. Gangs, drug addicts, junkies, sex offenders. All working together now, this way and that way. Not a care now, who gets destroyed, whose family get destroyed. So they can have it easy. When it comes to it. Well except for there family members and friends. Remember U"vale Texas shooting. That police officer was allowed to go in and rescue his children. All other parents has to wait outside in terror. Are we learning yet who are the slaves and the masters?

Next election is going to be interesting and predictable. He haw, he hay, he hawing. Not much else. Blown all out of proportion. what little gets does by politicans to (fix) this up. That politicians allowed to happen. Wow those do nothing locally elected politicians smell to do and allow stuff to happen in real life. Once elected. Always making things worst for other people basically. Once there little experiments they do everywhere, figures something out new, they can get away with. Well, they will start implementing again. Why not?

All police seem to be the same. Based upon my personal experience and what I see on TV. Are police who waiting outside and let children be killed murderers? what are police (1000s) that get mad, at 2 getting caught, wanting to sexually assault a 8, 9, or 10 year old girl. Are they the same? Or are they worst? What are police that allow people to be driven insane so they can justify all done to them or me? Or into acts if violence? For sure they see us as slaves. No real human beings. Only on TV, and in public, do they pretend. That is changing to. Simply not given honest, truthful answers and hiding being (potential lawsuits) and such. It's not the problem, but the solution now and it's everywhere now basically. 8 to 9 tenths anyways. Elections coming up in the states so. He haw, he hawing, and not must else.

So they know they can get away with crimes now. Not be held accountable as a group anyway. So it's going to get event worst. That right. Worst for the slaves as they see threats and deal with. You. You are the problem. Which is now there solution which the police will also he haw about to and claim this and that as usual. As per normal. Make it worst so you are scared not to have them around, and are even more scared to talk about them. Go ahead and talk about them. Politicians want to pretend. Some. Some don't want to pretend any more, as I have talked and warned about before.

I suggest this election cycle you mark things down. Generalities and import events to you anyway and the press on all sides acts like is import and see what happens and doesn't. Especially where you live and you and your children go. Family, friends to if you can. Once in a while. Try not to dispare. More money might get handed out to people including poor people. Been talked about before. Basic income,people can actually live on. Rent will just go up so those people will get even more ultimately. Food will go up even more. Etc. Work for awhile anyway. One or two election cycles. Then government needs more taxes and inflation. I guess. Always happens before.

It will be poor people that get blamed. The poor have nothing basically. Many grow up surrounded by drug dealers and other professional career criminals who the government as a group loved and protects and placed there. Some recordings soon I guess. Some reminders, before the elections I think.

Well seems like soon. Big multinational corporations, will have nowhere to run to. Who has the money ultimately get the money taken from them in the end to. Just like in the former Soviet Union. Same with big government departments. Less for them. Eventually. Just like int he former Soviet Union. With the corruption and all to and what happens once caught as more and more disasters, start happening, as more and more peoples, who care about power and wealth, and nothing else, get into government, and not just higher up positions, in government to. We are going to find out it seems. Hopefully I am wrong.

Can't wait to see, when cops get shot (firing squads) and such, for incompetence and corruption, and imprisoned and such to. Purges and such to. Just like what is happening in the former Soviet Union right now. At least they are lucky, it's not a hard core religious government.

So the police officier who just called me at around 4:17AM needs to go on the terrorist watch list. Though I had the recorder on but I didn't rushing to answer the phone and turn on the recorder. He knows how to make a real nuclear munition that detonates now. the next time people come outside and are allowed still to harass me and mine. They are going to know how to do that, and eventually, other things to. Takes extreme measure when dealing with extremely corrupt law enforcement, courts.

So police call and right away a s I write this, right at it again, making noise. Banging music or whatever. More people soon are going to be on the terrorist watch list. Probably find out it is a waist of time taking to a lawyer about what's going on and what was done to me in Yellowknife to.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts