Dealing With Muslims

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HozayBuck, Aug 9, 2011.

1. HozayBuck

HozayBuck Well-Known Member

I've found Allen West Congressman from FL to be very interesting, I like his style.. take no crap !!! this is all old stuff but I found it to be an early look at a man who I think will one day probably run for president..

For Veteran's Day: A vet who understands the enemy we face

President Obama this week once again called Islam "a great religion" which has been "distorted" by a small number of "extremists" to justify committing acts of violence against the West.

But the Qur'an (or Koran) itself, the holy book of Islam, contains over 100 verses calling for violence against Christians and Jews. To give just one example, Sura 9:5 says, "Slay the idolaters wherever you find them."

During a panel discussion sponsored by the Hudson Institute last January, retired Army Lt. Colonel Allen West, who did combat duty in Iraq , responded to a Marine who asked the question, how do you answer people who say that terrorists are following a "warped" version of Islam?

The panel consisted of a number of former military personnel, who fumbled around trying to answer the question. Col. West finally stepped forward answered the question directly and truthfully. Listen to the words of a former military man who understands the nature of the enemy we face:

Notice again Col. West's straightforward assessment: "This is not a perversion. They are doing exactly what this book (i.e., the Qur'an) says."

Col. West, by the way, was elected last week to Congress, to represent Florida 's 22nd congressional district. He will be the first African-American Republican congressman to represent Florida since 1870.

If you would like to add your signature to our "thank you" letter to Col. West for speaking frankly about the nature of the enemy we face, you can do so here. Don't forget to give a special "thank you" on this Veteran's Day to every member of the military you encounter.

If you'd like to see the full, unedited video of the exchange, which includes the Marine's question and shows the discomfort felt by every other member of this panel in responding to the question, click here.

Dealing With Muslims

Two Black Americans were elected to congress this cycle, and both are Republican. Col. West is from southern Florida . He won in a walk. This new Congressman was an extremely popular commander in Iraq . He was forced to retire because during an intense combat action a few of his men were captured. At the same time, his men captured one of the guys who were with the Iraqis who captured his men. Knowing that time was crucial and his interrogators were not getting anywhere with the prisoner, Col. West took matters into his own hands. He burst into the room and demanded, thru an interpreter, that the prisoner tell him where his men were being taken. The prisoner refused so Col. West took out his pistol and placed it into the prisoner's crotch and fired. Then the Col. told the prisoner that the next shot would not miss. So the prisoner said he would show where the American service members were being taken. The Americans were rescued. Someone filed a report on incorrect handling of prisoners. Col. West was forced to retire.

Col. West was just elected in November 2010 to Congress from Florida . During the elections he was part of a panel on how to handle or how to relate to Muslims.

You will see his answer here explaining in just over a minute the truth about Islam.

Please watch and if you agree and forward it to your friends. If you disagree, please hit the delete button.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkGQmCZjJ0k]‪Colonel Allen West Answers a Marine's Question‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

2. horseman09

horseman09 Well-Known Member

Hozay, thank you for posting West's politically incorrect but realistically totally accurate and vitally important response. Every American should watch that clip except that -- it won't do any good. :mad:

Hitler's Mein Kampf and Mao's Little Red Book was available for the whole world to see (I have heard claims that Mein Kampf was banned in America in the 30's, but I have not been able to confirm that). Those books told us what they planned to do, but the portents of disaster were ignored.

The koran and history tells us what Islam intends, but..............history repeats itself. :(

3. Moose33

Moose33 Well-Known Member

I'll be he's read and understands the Constitution too. More than we can say for the current administration. If this guy is what these twenty seconds indicate, can he run now? I'm really anoyed with DC right now. HozayBuck, thanks for posting the video.
    Moose

4. Meerkat

Meerkat Seeking The Truth

I like Col.West but will have to see where he stands on other issues.So far he seems like a good choice.
    How did he vote on the stimulous? I hope he voted no.

5. Calebra

Calebra Well-Known Member

I like Col. West. Was watching his carreer for a while. he is a rare breed--an honest man with principals. So far I haven't seen him do the politician thing. Unlike a certain Cain that I was supporting untill recently.

6. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

don't forget, the ideas of state-sponsored propaganda and eugenics are actually American inventions from the early 1900s... :(
    (Woodrow Wilson era? :dunno: )

7. Meerkat

West voted yes on stimulous,no excuse for it.
    Every year we vote and every day its gets worse.
    Either you believe in the laws of the land or you don't.
    This is just more money in the pockets of the enemy.How many more billionairs do we need to support ?
    Wall Street is happy.

8. Jezcruzen

Jezcruzen Well-Known Member

The best way to deal with muslims is to apply "Rule 7.62"... and, a ham sandwich! :p

9. TheAnt

TheAnt Aesops Ant (not Aunt)

What are you referring to about Cain? I support Cain and have listened to his views for several years. I know folks can make mistakes or be advised to do something against their character -- not to make excuses but lets not throw the baby out with the bathwater. BTW, what I know about West I also like very much but I know a lot less about him than I do about Cain.

What purpose does this asinine post serve? As if state-sponsored propaganda was never used pre-US... right! And eugenics too? Common, give me a break!

10. Magus

Magus Scavenger deluxe

No,he's right.I've seen some of the movies online!
    They wanted to sterilize retards and the people who had them,its where the term "white trash" comes from.

Back on topic:
    The best way to deal with Muslims is the way they deal with us.

11. TheAnt

If nothing else, Grandpa sure sends some good forwards!:

I was sitting at a stoplight yesterday ....minding my own business, waiting on it to turn green.
    A carload of young, loud Muslims shouting anti American slogans stopped next to me.
    The light changed, the Muslims shook their fists, hit the gas and darted off ahead of me.
    Suddenly an 18-wheeler came speeding through the intersection and ran over their car, crushing it completely.
    For several minutes I sat in my car thinking to myself, "Man, that could have been me!"

So, today...bright and early, I went out and got me a job as a truck driver.

12. Calebra

Hey Ant

"While I stand by my opposition to the interference of sharia law into the American legal system, I remain humble and contrite for any statements I have made that might have caused offense to Muslim Americans and their friends," he said in the statement. "I am truly sorry for any comments that may have betrayed my commitment to the U.S. Constitution and the freedom of religion guaranteed by it.""

""As I expected, we discovered we have much more in common in our values and virtues," Cain said. "In my own life as a black youth growing up in the segregated South, I understand their frustration with stereotypes. "

That's from the ADAMS center meeting in Virginia a while back. After that I really could not support him.

Honestly I like West a hell of a lot better. He understands what's going on. But the cincher was the "NUTS" letter lol--I am going to post it under.
    It's a response for a muslim brotherhood front CAIR after they requested that west stopped associating with "islamophobic" bloggers and experts.
    Everyone should read this one --honestly this guy seems like a politician whose hand I can shake without feeling the need to immediately stick it into a barrel of sanitizer lol.

Allen West's Response to Request That He Cut Ties With Anti-Islamic Extremists: "NUTS!" - Broward/Palm Beach News - The Daily Pulp

BTW--that is funnier than hell.The joke I mean.

13. Calebra

Magus--what is wrong with you? Retards?That is so inappropriate.Would you mind using the appropriate terminology from now own--liberal or democrats if you don't mind.

14. Magus

Magus Scavenger deluxe

Glad I read it all before I posted...LOL

I'll compromise with ya'.
    "Libtarded"

15. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

you might read War Against The Weak by Edwin Black & its bibliographical sources

I know, I know... books are SO 20th century

16. TheAnt

Hehe, oh yes... Ive never read a book in my life. I only parrot what others say. Polly want a cracker?

17. Meerkat

Sometimes it seems you serve too many masters.You don't stand for anything.
    if this is not true than excuse me for mis-understanding your comments.
    Fact are out there is you want to find them.History has proven that every nation foolish enough to allow muslims to immigrate has been taken over by them in the most violent of ways and ends up with the majority living in poverty and misery.

18. TheAnt

Hehe, I was being facetious again.

He suggested that I was wrong because he had a book that apparently said that the US was the inventor of propoganda and euthanasia. I know a little bit of history and those things have been around for most of it!

19. Meerkat

Ok,just don't forget that tolerence can sometimes lead to acceptance an then on to alliegence.
    Its easy to get hung up with a clique.

20. VUnder

VUnder Well-Known Member

Notice how Obama didn't wear any jewelry during Ramadan? People sure messed up putting him in there.