Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I come from the world of Football Manager. With it being March Madness, I downloaded the free demo and played a bit this weekend (got to the NCAA tourney, then had to buy the license to continue). I enjoyed it but I have two questions:
  1. Is it really a $35 game? I was debating waiting to see if there'd be a sale in a few months. Seemed like there was a lot less to do than in FM (which was $45).
  2. And maybe this contributes to my first question, how much basketball do I need to know? I can tell you the difference between zone and man defense, but that's about it. When choosing a strategy, I just sort of set one and rolled with it for the season. Should I adjust my strategy throughout the season? Based on opponents? Do I need to learn what the plays actually mean? How to defend against how other teams play (the scouting report says HOW teams play not how to counter their style)?
Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I come from the world of Football Manager. With it being March Madness, I downloaded the free demo and played a bit this weekend (got to the NCAA tourney, then had to buy the license to continue). I enjoyed it but I have two questions:
  1. Is it really a $35 game? I was debating waiting to see if there'd be a sale in a few months. Seemed like there was a lot less to do than in FM (which was $45).
  2. And maybe this contributes to my first question, how much basketball do I need to know? I can tell you the difference between zone and man defense, but that's about it. When choosing a strategy, I just sort of set one and rolled with it for the season. Should I adjust my strategy throughout the season? Based on opponents? Do I need to learn what the plays actually mean? How to defend against how other teams play (the scouting report says HOW teams play not how to counter their style)?
Thanks!
lightweight basketball shoes
no response

1 - 2 of 2 Posts