Prepared Society Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
3,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone is always thinking of the many ways to hurt you or take your property at work or church even your neighbor and the Holidays are no exception is even worst you most be vigilant and alert you most not take the nock on the door very innocently , it just pays to be on the lookout folks ,especially the elderly and those who live alone.
Man Posing as UPS Delivery Driver, 3 Others Wanted in Violent Robbery, Police Say.
https://gma.yahoo.com/man-posing-up...s-wanted-221904343--abc-news-topstories.html#

And this can happen in rural America ,country America ,city America ;please be careful and stay safe and loaded and I don`t mean egg nog.

·
Internet Princess
2,809 Posts
Someone is always thinking of the many ways to hurt you or take your property at work or church even your neighbor and the Holidays are no exception is even worst you most be vigilant and alert you most not take the nock on the door very innocently , it just pays to be on the lookout folks ,especially the elderly and those who live alone.
Man Posing as UPS Delivery Driver, 3 Others Wanted in Violent Robbery, Police Say.
https://gma.yahoo.com/man-posing-up...s-wanted-221904343--abc-news-topstories.html#

And this can happen in rural America ,country America ,city America ;please be careful and stay safe and loaded and I don`t mean egg nog.
I saw this on the new the other day.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Thanks Ready.

The knockout thing is getting worse too so also don't get too close to anyone asking questions.
Another man attacked this weekend for being white. teeth knocked out nose broke, but thats what he gets for being a slave owning blue eyed devil I guess. Oh wait I forgot this is 2016 we abolished slavery long ago, no slaves here,got to go to Africa if you want to but a slave. Its a good business over there they been in it for well over 500 years.

I guess it is racist for me to say though. Boy do i hate myself for that one.:D

Stay safe.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts