Prepared Society Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hooked !!!!!!!! :dunno:

I have been watching two different eagle cams ... one in Va. and one in W.Va. I logged on this morning just in time to see mama eagle feeding her new hatched egg, one of three.(in va.) I must say it gave me a chill, it was awesome! I can't want to watch them grow and fly the nest. (sigh) The one in W.Va., I don't know if they have started to hatch or not ... after a hour I got kicked off. :ignore:

Oh well ... I can check again in the morning ...

Now my son likes the live cam watering holes in some far off land... cool ... but not as cool as the eagles.

Anyone one else like critter cams ??????

·
194 Posts
Thanks Andi & backlash ... definitely will check these out tomorrow during waking hours. Not much, other than sleeping, happening right now. :D

·
Comic Relief Member
980 Posts
For those of you who are hooked on "cams", there is a "Cheddar Cam" where you can sit and watch cheese age 24/7. Craziest thing I have ever seen. :eek:

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
I've never been on it and I don't even have the link but there are falcon cams on a couple buildings in downtown Pittsburgh.

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've never been on it and I don't even have the link but there are falcon cams on a couple buildings in downtown Pittsburgh.
Cool ... I'll see if I can find them.

Second egg hatched today in Va. ... right after I had to refresh...lol ... Oh well, the video was nice.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
There is one in the UP of Michigan with Sturgeon and I love to check on it every so often--but it has been down the last few times I tried to get on there and peek.

·
Meoww
643 Posts
For those of you who are hooked on "cams", there is a "Cheddar Cam" where you can sit and watch cheese age 24/7. Craziest thing I have ever seen. :eek:
If I wanted to watch cheese age all I have to do is open my refrigerator. :lolsmash:

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If I wanted to watch cheese age all I have to do is open my refrigerator. :lolsmash:
All right... do you guys have a link for that! lol ;)

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The third eagle hatched yesterday. (I missed it :cry:) But they had a great video.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Update on the Norfolk eagles... The Mother eagle was struck and killed by a plane yesterday and was killed-Today the eaglets were removed to the local wildlife habitat place to be to be raised as the father left the nest and didn't come back... They will be hand raised and released into the wild.. Very sad.:cry:

·
Registered
633 Posts
We have RaptorCam over here as well as an eagle cam but I'm lucky. I have a family of eagles living in a tree in my backyard :) On another wildlife camera recently spotted wolverines in our area

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts