Critter cams

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by *Andi, Mar 14, 2011.

Tags:
  1. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

I hooked !!!!!!!! :dunno:

I have been watching two different eagle cams ... one in Va. and one in W.Va. I logged on this morning just in time to see mama eagle feeding her new hatched egg, one of three.(in va.) I must say it gave me a chill, it was awesome! I can't want to watch them grow and fly the nest. (sigh) The one in W.Va., I don't know if they have started to hatch or not ... after a hour I got kicked off. :ignore:

Oh well ... I can check again in the morning ...

Now my son likes the live cam watering holes in some far off land... cool ... but not as cool as the eagles.

Anyone one else like critter cams ??????

2. Reblazed

Reblazed Member

How amazing that would be to watch! Where did you find a link to live critter cams?

3. backlash

backlash Well-Known Member

This is my favorite critter cam.
    They're Black Bears and the cam is in their den
    Lilly and her cubs.
    Hope was last years and now there are 2 new cubs born late Jan.
    Lily and Hope Den Cam

More critter cams.

WildEarth TV

4. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

5. Reblazed

Reblazed Member

Thanks Andi & backlash ... definitely will check these out tomorrow during waking hours. Not much, other than sleeping, happening right now. :D

6. HarleyRider

HarleyRider Comic Relief Member

For those of you who are hooked on "cams", there is a "Cheddar Cam" where you can sit and watch cheese age 24/7. Craziest thing I have ever seen. :eek:

7. Jason

Jason I am a little teapot

I've never been on it and I don't even have the link but there are falcon cams on a couple buildings in downtown Pittsburgh.

8. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

Cool ... I'll see if I can find them.

Second egg hatched today in Va. ... right after I had to refresh...lol ... Oh well, the video was nice.

9. Emerald

Emerald Well-Known Member

There is one in the UP of Michigan with Sturgeon and I love to check on it every so often--but it has been down the last few times I tried to get on there and peek.

10. catsraven

catsraven Meoww

If I wanted to watch cheese age all I have to do is open my refrigerator. :lolsmash:

11. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

All right... do you guys have a link for that! lol ;)

12. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

The third eagle hatched yesterday. (I missed it :cry:) But they had a great video.

13. Emerald

14. Dixie

Dixie Well-Known Member

Holds your attention does it Harley? ;)

15. HarleyRider

HarleyRider Comic Relief Member

It's even more fun than watchin' paint dry! :rolleyes:

16. Emerald

Update on the Norfolk eagles... The Mother eagle was struck and killed by a plane yesterday and was killed-Today the eaglets were removed to the local wildlife habitat place to be to be raised as the father left the nest and didn't come back... They will be hand raised and released into the wild.. Very sad.:cry:

17. IrritatedWithUS

IrritatedWithUS Well-Known Member

We have RaptorCam over here as well as an eagle cam but I'm lucky. I have a family of eagles living in a tree in my backyard :) On another wildlife camera recently spotted wolverines in our area

18. Emerald