Prepared Society Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
We have an online academy (part of our business) and I thought this would be a great place to share it. Though it was not designed for homeschooling it could be used to serve it well. It's very simple to create your own class completely online. From there, others can take your class. Here is the great part, if you like you can charge for your course and you keep 75% of all sales (this is where we actually make money on this). Best of all it is all completely free. So if homeschoolers would like to share courses at no charge then no one ever pays a penny and everyone gets to take the class. Please help spread the word.

Additionally if you or someone you know is an expert on a subject please encourage then to create a class

Of course, I'm more than happy to answer any questions.

Finally,
We (my company) are currently developing courses and would love any suggestions you have. OGC Specializes in Tactics | Fitness | Survival | Preparation ; so any of the courses we would create would need to be in those areas.
Look forward to your feedback!

·
There is a place in Hell for me...the THRONE.
8,927 Posts
Sounds neat BUT please be aware that most on this site (myself included) frown on unsolicited sales posts or posts that link back to a commercial website owned or run by the OP.

All vendors need to contact the administrators/moderators to post these kinds of posts. They have to pay to do so. It would not be fair for the ones that pay the fees if others did not have to pay as well.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds neat BUT please be aware that most on this site (myself included) frown on unsolicited sales posts or posts that link back to a commercial website owned or run by the OP.

All vendors need to contact the administrators/moderators to post these kinds of posts. They have to pay to do so. It would not be fair for the ones that pay the fees if others did not have to pay as well.
Grimm,
Thanks for the advice/correction. Is there a way to request them through this post or do you recommend deleting the thread and just contacting them prior?
Thanks in advance for any advice.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Shane,

I have removed all links to your site. If you would like to promote yourself, please contact the Admin

Thanks.

UJ

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Yeah I was wondering when....

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
See now that was a much gentler way to inform a new member of the rules,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts