Could We Be Next?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by UncleJoe, Feb 17, 2010.

1. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

2. bunkerbob

bunkerbob Supporting Member

I think the FDA should be investigated due to the fact they produce more idoits than they or the Govt can use.
    And on top of that they should be RFID'd like this...

Attached Files:

3. Concerned_ Citizen

Concerned_ Citizen Well-Known Member

how irritating, basically this boils down to the FDA being pissed off that they dont completely run the food system in this country.

it really makes me mad that some "agency" thinks they know whats better for my family then us

we have been drinking raw milk from grass fed cows for 2 years now and guess what.....we HAVE NOT GOTTEN SICK......actually, its the pasteurized dairy that turns our stomach now.

4. jungatheart

jungatheart Beginner's Mind

All fanatics are compelled to try to control everything in their environment. It's the only way they can appear to be perfect and avoid being criticized.

"All fanaticism is repressed doubt." Carl Jung

5. Woody

Woody Woodchuck

Possibly these two yahoos are just trying to justify their existence. Could it be that the particular office these guys were from is overstaffed and they know that staff will be cut to cut expenses due to lower govt funding? Now, if they were to wrangle some dangerous illegal criminal like an Amish farmer for selling without a proper safety inspection, they would assuredly be noticed and rewarded for their diligence.

That or they are just two young go getters who are on a power trip and like intimidating Amish farmers because they know he isn't armed. Either way a backhoe can dig a hole large enough to fit their car in short order. And there is plenty of open space where a fresh dig would not be out of the ordinary on a farm. Heck, even on my little place there is enough tilled area where something could be buried and not noticed… even two something’s if need be.

6. kyfarmer

kyfarmer Well-Known Member

FDA stand's for fricking dumb arse, If i nutted a rule strike that from the record please, but the truth is the truth. :D Just two little wormy no body's who want to say, look at me i have power and sling a mean pen. I have stopped those evil amish folk,s, i have saved you from your self, you are just to dumb to know because we are all knowing and all powerful. What a bunch of douche bags. :mad:

7. Sgt. Mike

Sgt. Mike Member

Anyone could be next. Probable cause is being redefined. If the government doesn't have the brains to pick on the big companies they will justify their time and importance by picking on the little person. We need a smaller government, say 80%, not including the military. Michael

8. DocWard

DocWard Well-Known Member

Sadly, the last I checked, Wickard v. Filburn is still applicable law. I was going to use the legal jargon "good law," but I don't think there is anything good about it.

9. greaseman

greaseman Well-Known Member

what's next??

This is only the start. The government piss ants won't stop ever. They need to justify their existance. Get ready for the next steps to show up soon. The elites are getting us tuned up for total control. get used to it. There is no good news out there . The closer we get to collapse, the tighter the control over us will get.

The only hope we have is to seperate ourselves form our government the best we are able. The ability to force change is going to be tough. we will see what happens.

10. Ponce

Ponce Well-Known Member

The laws are the ones that those in power want them to be and not the ones that should be.........98% of all laws are made to control and not to protect :ignore:

11. Jason

Jason I am a little teapot

That whole thing seemes funny. What "product" were they suspecting him of selling? If it was raw milk it's perfectly legal to sell raw milk. My neighbor sells raw milk to a small chain of organic food stores. There's warning labels on the jugs stating that the milk is not pasteurized, but he can sell it. As a former dairy farmer I have no problem with those labels. Even though most of our family drank raw milk while we produced it, infants/toddlers got pasteurized milk because we were more certain there were no pathogns in it. Nobody ever even once got sick from our milk, but that's still the way we thought was best. There are several grades of milk and a lot of times Amish milk has to go to cheese plants because their relatively primitive refrigeration disqualifies them from selling milk for pasteurization into drinking milk. That may or may not be the case in the Lancaster, PA area, but I'm pretty sure it is the case in and around Holmes County, Ohio, which is why there are so many cheese plants there. That law has been in place as long as I can remember and I'm 34.

Was he selling eggs? Maple syrup? All food products sold to the public must come from inspected facilities. Were these 2 agents crossing lines? You bet. They had no reason to go all Gestpo on the farmer. However, spot checks are a way of life on a farm that produces food for the public. We were subject to at least 2 per year while we were milking. We didn't mind them coming but sometimes the guy was nitpicky over dumb stuff, like the latch on the springhouse door won't close right and needs a new catch on it. Our agent (he came from the milk co op that we sold to, and every 2 years a federal inspector hit a certain percentage of dairy farms in the area) came unannounced but never once gave us real trouble.

I've never heard of agents stalking people who left a farm. There's no call or justification for that.

One thing that I did think was funny-the Amishman seemed to have pretty easy access to a phone. Most of the time, as far as I know, several Amish families go in together on a communal land line phone that stays in a phone booth at the end of someone's driveway. This is so that they can have a phone for business but the worldly temptation is not in the home. I'm no expert, but I've never seen a phone right beside a barn, which is where this seems to have happened. I might be wrong but I wouldn't think the old order Amish are using cell phones now, even for business. Pleas correct me if I am wrong.

It seems to me that those 2 agents were on a power trip and ought to be subject to a check by their superiors on their conduct of operations. I agree with the other posters in that they seemed to be trying to prove something and this poor Amish guy was the unfortunate target. I'm curious to see how this one plays out.

12. HozayBuck

HozayBuck Well-Known Member

I think anybody who may be wondering just what the mind set is of these Government enforcement types you only need research some of the video taken at Waco, I remember the self important slob laying back in a vehicle who smile at the camera and says " We are not above the law !!! WE ARE THE LAW !!!" this from a sworn fed LEO !! and folks there are many of them who believe it.
    SO, stop asking if this can be true, it's beyond true into FACT!..

Tune out, turn off, dig deep !!

13. mosquitomountainman

mosquitomountainman I invented the internet. :rofl:

The Amish have often been singled out for persecution due to their independant ways. They believe in taking care of themselves. Therefore some people in government see them as a threat. Its a lesson everyone on this board needs to understand when it comes to independance.

These regulations on food and animals have nothing to do with national security and everything to do with control. The sooner we learn that the sooner we will understand the bureaucractic mindset and the better we will be prepared to deal with it.

14. greaseman

greaseman Well-Known Member

What you say is absolutely right. We all need to understand that the end game for our government is total control. Any inkling of independant thought must be squashed for their plan to control everything. It's the same idea for the health care plan. it's not really about health care, it's about control. There are things in that bill that have nothing to do with health care and everything to do with control. That's why the Dems have almost a suicidal desire to pass it. Their handlers, or the powers that be want control. This is just one step, but a big one, for control.

The elites know that they can't just say they want control, they have to get it through an endlass barrage of laws and executives orders that no one knows their doing it till it's too late.

if you've noticed, the congress, irregardless of what their constituents are telling them are dead set on passing whatever they want. The Democratic leadership is telling their kool-aid drinking minions that they must vote yes on health care even if it means an end to their career. I don't think the change that Osama promised is working out too good for them.

The biggest thing we must all remember, is that everything the governemnt does from here on out is about control---tha's the bottom line.