Coronavirus Spreading Like Water, Staying Prepared Tip

Discussion in 'International Current News & Events' started by thehopkins, Feb 3, 2020.

1. thehopkins

thehopkins Member

Coronavirus has been declared officially in the United States, U.K, among other nations.

Stay prepared and follow recommended tips...

Here's a BREAKING News video and W.H.O approved antibacterial mask to keep it well controlled.
    Get this for you and your loved ones and wear daily to workplace and everywhere else.
    As the saying goes: prevention is better than cure...

[​IMG][​IMG]

BlueZ and youngridge like this.
  2. BlueZ

BlueZ Well-Known Member

This is a good post. thank you for it..
    Yes a lot of us have been tracking it..

Its amazing how quickly its spreading and many folks doubt the Chinese gov't numebrs.

3. capt.

capt. Well-Known Member

From what I hear from my MI (oxymoron) source. Wuhan China is were the bio labs are and where the bio warfare testing is done. My sources are dated , does anyone here know the scoop on this? Not much info for the public. I like the mask shown, anyone have a source for it.
    thanks

BlueZ likes this.
  4. BlueZ

BlueZ Well-Known Member

5. ArizonaHeat

ArizonaHeat Active Member

Great post...keep it going!

6. thehopkins

thehopkins Member

The coronavirus is no longer a joke. It's getting close day by day but we shouldn't set into panic mode.
    Yesterday, a street across mine, a couple who travelled in from a vacation, was diagnosed to have the virus. Both are now contained in medical care.

If you travel or move from one place to the other, the best advice much after other hygiene care is to use the antibacterial and antipollution approved mask.
    Oxybreath pro mask is not like other masks that are porous.

Having tried other mask, I can confidently say oxybreath pro is the best...

You can learn more about this in link below. Stay safe... Take precautions and protect your yourself and loved ones ...

https://hyperstech.com/intl/order.php?prod=oxybreathpro&net=3404

7. thehopkins

thehopkins Member

Complete details and More info on the mask here

https://hypertechx.com/ps/oxybreathpro/index.php?net=3404

8. ArizonaHeat

I looked into the Oxybreath Pro and at $50 it doesn't look like it seals very well, particularly around the sides of the nose. The new 3M N95 masks have an added black flexible seal around the perimeter and an adjustable nose pinch in addition to a valve/filter. This mask blocks extremely small particles and viruses.
    What's interesting about the Oxybreath Pro is that there are no performance specifications whatsoever for this mask anywhere on the internet; there are however literally hundreds of "honest review" websites and ads for this mask.
    Caveat emptor

9. thehopkins

thehopkins Member

Having used quite a few, OXYBREATH Pro is yet the best in my opinion and experience. It also seals perfectly, and is purely clinical unlike others...

10. ArizonaHeat

The Advertising Standards Authority in the UK has banned a series of “alarmist” and "scaremongering” ads for face masks that it said played on people’s fears over the coronavirus outbreak.

In rulings published on Wednesday, the regulator found that online ads from two companies breached its code and were misleading, irresponsible and “likely to cause fear without reasonable justification”.

One advertiser, Novads OU, based in Tallinn, Estonia, ran display ads and webpages for an Oxybreath Pro face mask, which highlighted the death toll from the corona virus outbreak and referred to a “growing sense of panic” before touting the mask’s “unparalleled protection.”

“We’ve banned these ads for face masks because the claims they made went against advice offered by the public health authority, Public Health England, and were therefore misleading,” said Matt Wilson at the ASA.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2020
  11. capt.

capt. Well-Known Member

With everything I have wrong , I am on borrowed time anyhow. So I keep asthma meds , bronchial meds. breather etc on hand for the kids. I worry more about my grand children. We lost a grandson 2 xmas ago to the flu / walking P-monia with a Mycoplasm kicker . he took a knap everyone in the family was doing fine and had been to the docs. He never woke from the knap, it took the biggest hospital 9 days to diagnose the Mycoplasm. The rest of the family was ok. only one other child in a 3 county area had and died from the same thing. No connection between the kids at all. Xmas is a sad time now. So worry about the flu and colds and breathing issues and TEMPs, his was 108 , went up from home to hospital a 15 min ride. My only concern, is I hope this is not an attempt to weaponize a virus. My property in the UP looks better every day.

12. ArizonaHeat

I am so sorry to hear of your loss, and especially a child. I have a grandson who is with us every other week and my wife and I worry constantly.
    I don't think that these masks are as important as washing your hands frequently and wiping down exposed surfaces when ever possible.
    It's beginning to look like the virus is spread more by contact and touching than through the air. We will no doubt learn more about how it spreads over time.

13. youngridge

youngridge Active Member

Very sorry for your loss capt.

I know this is a very quiet forum but wanted to extend everyone a good luck.

If you still don’t think this is a big deal, look at it this way, the NCAA loves money and just cancelled all of the winter sport championships, wrestling and even March madness, which is a huge deal and revenue cash cow.

Stay safe everyone and make sure to go over any last minute preps, fill any gaps you may have or may think you have. Now is the time.

I’m not the best at being prepared but I do have some, which is better than none. With multiple ways to protect it.

14. youngridge

youngridge Active Member

P.S. stock up on entertainment, books, board games etc. Could be a very boring March.

15. ArizonaHeat

It looks like we may be headed for at least a 2 week shutdown nationwide. Maybe 3 weeks until April 5th. Anyone have any government contacts?

16. capt.

capt. Well-Known Member

As of today my son and his wife are still on duty and report to post. A little talk about having those not directly involved in ops to stay at home. BUT the system works as a team from rifleman to clerk so ? Who knows at this point. I know if I still had a command, my old *** would be there.

17. ArizonaHeat

I assume that a shutdown wouldn't apply to "Essential Services".

18. capt.

capt. Well-Known Member

As of today my son and wife will be working at home as the base is kinda shut down and talks of making it a medical area? It can lodge an extra 13-14 thou. as is, plus permanent staff. Not a lot but tons of area for tents blown up hosp. and such. The whole base has over 300,000 acres. And is remote. Who knows.

19. capt.

capt. Well-Known Member

As of today , brass still making plans, med,mil police, movement control under displaced persons reg's. And recall of retired officers and some enlisted. No final orders yet. 2 People in this very rural area here have died, of Covid 19 this week.

20. youngridge

youngridge Active Member

Wow how rural are you? We have yet to have a case in our county along with a case in any county that borders us. I expect someone in our county does, they just haven’t been tested yet. More tests, more cases, more diagnostics for the death certificates. Commiefornia is on a shelter in place order but can still leave the house for essentials. Heard talks of New York going the same route.