COOL Survival trailer

Discussion in 'Equipment & Survival Kits' started by DragoSapien, Aug 22, 2009.

1. booter

booter Well-Known Member

Cooler survival trailer

Tow this Expedition trailer behind a Ford 350 4X4Campmobile, with twin side racks holding a pair of 4stroke trials bikes (for mobility & recon) and you would really have the Ultimate Setup!

2. bunkerbob

bunkerbob Supporting Member

reasons for trailer

Here a couple of reasons you might need a trailer...

Attached Files:

3. kyfarmer

kyfarmer Well-Known Member

I feel so ashamed of my little pop up now. Why did ya have to go and do that for. :eek: New goal in life to never get achieved, get one of those. That is with out a doubt one of the nicest outfit's i have ever seen. The only draw back i can see is that in a bug out situation. Every one would want one or yours for sure. I like. http://www.campausa.com/index.html :D

4. Bigdog57

Bigdog57 Adventurer at large

That last one looks like "bobo the kenyan" has nationalized all city bus service - guarenteed to improve inner city bus service efficiency! :D

5. earthorca

earthorca Member

Now thats a sweet trailer to tow. Kinda reminds me of the old chuck wagons, but of course this has more amenities.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2010
  6. HozayBuck

HozayBuck Well-Known Member

7. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

The reason for "call for price" is because it is customized to your needs. The basic trailer (no paint, cheap wheels, small tires, no solar, etc) is quite reasonable. Adding in all the goodies drives the price into the $12,000 range quickly.

Yes, I did email for prices :wave:

8. sea_going_dude

sea_going_dude Active Member

I think the one on the right was the inspiration for hank jr's "ALL MY ROUDY FRIENDS ARE COMING OVER TONIGHT"