Conspericy theories.

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by kbamvakais, Feb 14, 2010.

1. kbamvakais

kbamvakais Well-Known Member

So on TruTV today there running a marathon of Conspericy Theories W/ Jessie Ventura and after about 4 hours of watching, i thought to myself, most of us just think these people are crazy, and some of there ideas are farfetched, and agreed some are but what if There Right? Was 9/11 an inside job, is there a secret society that controls the world, does the government know someting we dont about 2012, ect.... would it shock any of us it was to be found true? some of the things this country does i wouldnt be shocked in the least.

Sorry just need to rant a little.:nuts:

2. truthfulwon

truthfulwon Junior Member

If you read the bible you would realize all this was foretold. Read Lamentations, Jeremiah, Daniel, just read the bible. It is really history in the making. Many people will scoff but GOD'S WORD stands TRUE! The bible foretells of the microchip.

Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six.

Here is a link to read about a woman who had a vision of the days we are living in. When you read this you will realize how accurate she was. Here last name is Menet now. But GOD allowed her to see what is to come. Here is the link below:

Unleavened Bread Ministries - Vision of the End of the World

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2010

3. pdx210

pdx210 Well-Known Member

I dono..? I watched a program l awhile back they were talking about the national archives and the freedom of information act what blew me away is that this country has 100's of documents from the Lincoln administration/ civil war that are still classified 150 years later ...:eek:

Says she committed suicide in 1979..? There are 8 major versions of the bible…which one is the true one? I have a deal with god when he writes a bible that isn’t vague, unspecific and edited by man I’ll read it. Until then he can deal with me directly and I won’t pester him with little inane prayers only the big stuff.

Recent failed end of the world predictions
    Failed end of the world predictions

220 major end of the world predictions since 44 AD.
    220 Dates for the End of the world!!! Date Setters!

4. truthfulwon

The King James Bible

5. truthfulwon

Yes, Sarah committed suicide in 1979. She had a life after death experience. She saw 9/11 before it happened. She saw the economy go. The winter that leads into another winter, bio terrorism the famine plagues as well as other things. I would say she seems to be on target on this one.

Look at what is going on as far as the economy the food which seems to be less and less. Then the weather with the floods, landslides, earthquakes, the snow and other things. We are headed for a worldwide famine. A couple of months ago I recall they had tapped into our power grid.

China and Russia hack into US power grid - Telegraph

So thus far she has been correct on what GOD has shown her.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2010
  6. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

I'm have to agree with pdx. I believe there is a much higher authority but I have serious reservations about the bible being the word of God in it's original form. With the translations, additions, and deletions that it has gone through over the course of history, it has been changed to suit the whims of the powers that be at the time.

An example taken from:
    http://www.greatsite.com/timeline-english-bible-history/

Up until the 1880’s every Protestant Bible (not just Catholic Bibles) had 80 books, not 66! The inter-testamental books written hundreds of years before Christ called “The Apocrypha” were part of virtually every printing of the Tyndale-Matthews Bible, the Great Bible, the Bishops Bible, the Protestant Geneva Bible, and the King James Bible until their removal in the 1880’s! The original 1611 King James contained the Apocrypha, and King James threatened anyone who dared to print the Bible without the Apocrypha with heavy fines and a year in jail. Only for the last 120 years has the Protestant Church rejected these books, and removed them from their Bibles. This has left most modern-day Christians believing the popular myth that there is something “Roman Catholic” about the Apocrypha. There is, however, no truth in that myth, and no widely-accepted reason for the removal of the Apocrypha in the 1880’s has ever been officially issued by a mainline Protestant denomination.

People have a way of changing things to suit their own wants and needs when they are in a position to do so.
    When I moved to my present area I went to join a church of the same denomination that I grew up with. I filled out all the paperwork that was asked of me. When I was finished I was told that the only thing left to do was show them a copy of my W-2 form. I have since developed a very cynical view of organized religion and will honor God in my own way.

Sorry to get so far off track.

7. kbamvakais

kbamvakais Well-Known Member

wow ok didnt mean to start a bible thread, and pdx Bravo well said

8. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

And now you know why one of the requests of all members of the forum are to leave political and religious discussions at home. This forum is not a place to be speaking about religion and anything political in nature shall be discussed with a preps and survival in mind.

Truthfulwon - please do not continue to bring up bible topics.

9. Expeditioner

Expeditioner Well-Known Member

It's the end of the word as we know it and I feel fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. pdx210

pdx210 Well-Known Member

i'm not offended by a no religion policy i'm not particularly a religious person. perhaps you should set up a room for religious/ spiritual talk there's one for politics.

11. Concerned_ Citizen

Concerned_ Citizen Well-Known Member

it does seem there is alot of REALLY crazy things going on in this world....i always keep a open but skeptical mind on EVERYTHING i read or hear....i try not to take everything at face value.

one question i find myself asking quite frequently is are all these things happening more and more because they actually are? Or is it because with the internet or 24 hour news stations digging more so there is something to blog about or report on.......

who knows? its definetly a balancing act for me......its easy to get caught up with conspiricy theories, global warming, aliens building the pyramids, the bible, etc......

i try to do my own research, and look at the cold facts.....and its always important to chk the sources of your research.......make sure what you are reading isnt be wrote by a 15 yr old pimply faced kid typing away on the computer just to see how many hit counts his blog gets.......

i used to think that with the internet, it would be easier to get the truth, i find now that its the opposite

12. UncleJoe

Great song!!! :beercheer:

13. Lake Windsong

Lake Windsong Well-Known Member

I'd agree with it being the constant 24 hr news.
    When mainstream media starts running with one or two isolated sensationalism stories, I always wonder what is really going on in the rest of the world. The media can cover up the news as well as it can report it. When I watch tv, I like to watch LinkTV, they have documentaries from all over the globe, Middle Eastern news, etc. Just gives a different perspective. It's easy to get carried away with one philosophy/belief as being truth when you are never exposed to any other option.

So many doomsayers out there already, I don't want to join the pack. I'd like to think the world will keep spinning long after I'm gone, but I'm gonna be prepared for a smooth ride no matter how bumpy this roller coaster of life tries to get.

14. kyfarmer

kyfarmer Well-Known Member

Way to go Lake Windsong the rest of the world will some day go to hell in a hand basket it's just those fool's lust for power. In our own little foot steps of life most of the time it's what we make of it while we are here. Being prepared for a bump or two make's us outcast's to today's societies mindset. We are a reminder that it always will not be lollypop land in this world. That scares the crap outa most folk's. The it's not gona happen to me thang. Doomsdayers naw some of us like to have and extra spare in the trunk in case we get two flat's. :D

15. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

I had two flats, late at night. It sucked!!

I was going around a corner at highway speeds and hit something with my driver's front tire. Whatever I hit blew out that tire then hit the passenger rear tire and blew it out (instantly). I put my one spare on, and carefully drove to a place where I could find a phone, made a call to a 24hr tire-company, had my other tire replaced went on my way. The next week, I called up that same tire-company and had my spare put back into the trunk and a new tire put onto the original rim.

Oh ya, this was before cell-phones were common.

16. Vertigo

Vertigo Member

This will probably be another of my lenghty posts, so enjoy :) (or not, in which case I do NOT apologise for it :D):

For starters I will state that I am not a big believer of conspiracy theories. I have understood for a long time, that it is just in the nature of the human being to prefer hearing a sensational story than a dull one and that there is nothing to be done about that.

It is best to always approach any sensational story with a very critical mindset.

Example 1 - "The inside job of 9/11 conspiracy theory":
    Although it is wholly possible that 9/11 was indeed an inside job, there are further consequences of this than most think of. Let me explain, IF it was an inside job (for example the controlled demolition theory) it would also require me to believe that despite needing hundreds if not thousands of people participating in the execution of this there was not one person brave enough to come up with some proof. For instance, the wiring of a controlled demolition would require hundreds of man hours on not one but two very, very big buildings. It would require tonnes of explosives to bring all this material up. And all this would have happened without even the janitor of the WTC seeing something strange going on. Since I cannot possibly believe this to be true, I cannot longer accept that 9/11 was an inside job. There would have been proof all over. Yet there is none.

Example 2 - "End of the world in 2012 hypothesis":
    Again, there exists a possibility that for instance the US government is indeed trying to shield the general public from the truth that... an asteroid is coming our way (to pick just one of the many theories). However just as in the previous example, this would require me to believe that every astrophysicist who studies the skies, from any government, including amateur sky watchers are all conspiring together, witout even one of them slipping their tongue just once. Since again, I cannot believe the necessary beliefs to justify believing in the hypothesis, I cannot say this hypothesis is true.

This line of reasoning will bust most conspiracy theories, with a only a very small proportion to be a so called 'false negative'.

Now, I will leave the conspiracy theories and their truthfulness for what they are and will play a little devil's advocate on another topic that was brought up in this thread.

One-world-government.

To start off, I am not a big fan of government in general, or more specifically of big governments. However, I fail to see what would be essentially wrong with having one government for the whole planet. Of course, it would be powerful, but governments are already quite powerful these days. Of course, it would be very costly, but the costs of all governments together is also not a fart in a blizzard. However, if this would reduce countries to states, such as the states in the US. While having one entity controlling all those states. As long as that government is not allowed to grow bigger, than 'its constitution' would say. I do believe this might be in the best interests of many.

Consider the fact, that no two states would be allowed anymore to invade one another or act aggressively to one another, with this one government immediatly jumping in to negotiate and calm down the region. I would believe that would be a great step forward. One global economy, would also not be so influenced by an economic crisis, since risks can be more spread out and counter-acting policies would have more effect.

I do understand that there would be a great risk of the people being oppressed or terrorised, but if the people could actively work and construct its founding documents, this risk might never come into reality. I think it would be better to actively seek to limit the power of such a one world government, than to protest against any form of it that might arise. I'm convinced that over time, a one-world-government is the way to go, but only if the founding documents (its' constitution so to speak) can be written in such a way that its powers are clearly and unconditionally limited. (akin to the US constitution) and that this document is a required part of any studies under the age of 18 (so to insure that everyone understands them, and can spot when it is being violated).

Just my thoughts,

best regards,

hopefully you enjoyed it.

V.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2010
  17. kyfarmer

kyfarmer Well-Known Member

See, See i told ya. Sorry about that crappy luck. It can happen to anyone and i do carry two spare's.

18. allen_idaho

allen_idaho Well-Known Member

Most conspiracy theories, I think are complete bull. But then there is the occassional theory that actually starts to make a little sense.

When it comes to 9/11 conspiracies, I don't think it was a controlled explosion or anything like that. But I do believe that the PNAC is to blame. I mean, the 9/11 attack happens. Osama Bin Laden sends out a message saying "hey, it wasn't me". Why would an islamic terrorist deny responsibility for an attack on us western devils? It doesn't make sense.

For those who don't know, that is the Project for a New American Century. They were a think tank operating in Washington D.C. up until 2006. The PNAC firmly supported the buildup of the american military and twice called for the removal of Saddam Hussein from power. Once in the first gulf war, and again directly after 9/11.

It was also they who stated that a "new pearl harbor" would have to take place in order to get the public support for such an unnecessary invasion like Iraq.

The interesting thing here is that several members of the PNAC became members of President Dubya's administration prior to the 9/11 attack.

And obviously, you can not forget that Dubya's daddy still has strong connections in the CIA, considering he was the head of the CIA back in the 70's. If anybody would be capable of creating a fake terror organization with very real suicide bombers to stage a very real attack, it would be them.

Here is more info:
    Project for the New American Century - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And one-world government? Would that really be a bad thing? I fail to see the threat there. Who is to say that a unified world government would be some sort of dominating, soul crushing dystopia they portray in movies?

19. UncleJoe

Sure. Why not? Think we have trouble keeping our rights intact now? Just wait until we have some bureaucrat from halfway around the world telling us what is in our best interests. They would be very happy to nullify what's left of the constitution. :woohoo:

20. pdx210

pdx210 Well-Known Member

Dono guys..?
    911; at a bare minimum government was negligent a number of the 911 attackers where know terrorists that entered this country through our airport and all but 2 where saudi's. There where also vague warning of an airplane to come passed on the NSA. In true government style no one is being held responsible for the F-up instead a new round of inane government laws.

End of the world; do any of you realize how many times in history the end was predicted 100's if not 1,000 is this one any different?

i'm more concerned with the our inability to feed the uncontrolled world population growth & the loss of our economic power which will/is destroying our quality of life. countries like china are and will buy up farms for their domestic needs.

Have you noticed the FDA getting a tighter grip on food in this country for our "safety" ? Remember Numeration & regulation .. the first rules of confiscation.

such as the food safety bill

Read The Bill: H.R. 875 - GovTrack.us

The government machine as above; that by it's nature created and continues to evolve into a systems that takes more..money, freedoms, and is so large and complex that citizens cannot get a handle on any part of it leaving citizens with less particularly personal freedoms