Prepared Society Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My pathetic "news" links in my E mail providers have a headline that states Canadian conservative voters pick ( I can't find the link now) Clinton over Trump, I call Bull$hit , I have had the Trump conversation with a lot more people than they based the survey on and only one was concerned about Trump, based on the possible Trump - Putin conflict causing a war. other than that they all thought Trump was the best bet.

·
I sold my soul to the internet
2,121 Posts
This is why I do not believe any one news source on anyone subject.

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
3,583 Posts
I am just glad that I don't have to pick either of them :ignore:
I am also glad that we don't have to deal with elections that never end, on the other hand it seems like we never stop hearing about other ones anyways :dunno:

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I encourage Trump for the shock factor that the libtards will get, (says the Hillbilly from the province where the cityits voted in the uber leftist party contained in the country that more of the same voted in the failed Drama teacher ) :eek:vract::gaah::eek:vract::scratch

·
Time Traveler
3,917 Posts
I'm always interested in what our cousins to the east have to say about our politics. In the end it matters as much as my opinion about what they elect.

What I really enjoy are the political cartoons coming out of Europe about our politicians.

If we don't all wake up and get a whole bunch of conservatives in office we won't have and economy or freedom.

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
I'm a Conservative. I'll vote for Trump. At least he wants to build a border wall and limit Muslim immigration.

I don't trust Cruz anymore after he blamed Trump for the violence at his Chicago rally. Then I learned that his wife is a CFR member and opposes everything he pretends to stand for.

·
Time Traveler
3,917 Posts
I'm a Conservative. I'll vote for Trump. At least he wants to build a border wall and limit Muslim immigration.

I don't trust Cruz anymore after he blamed Trump for the violence at his Chicago rally. Then I learned that his wife is a CFR member and opposes everything he pretends to stand for.
What is CFR?

·
Supporting Member
3,243 Posts
I'm about as conservative as they come & there's no way on God's green earth I'd vote for Trump. He ain't building sh!t, he's already started back pedaling on the border issues. He talks out of both sides of his mouth & the crap he said before he was running for president is no different than Hillary. He's either a 60+ yr old man who doesn't know what he believes in or a liar, neither of which am I voting for. If he's the nominee, I'm done with the national Republican Party. No money, no support, no votes. Nothing.

·
Peckerwood
1,437 Posts
Ive never had less confidence in our system! I can't imagine any of these candidates being good for our country. We have watched all of the debates an have actually been ashamed of our party, nothing more than just bickering like children. I can't find a candidate that I feel comfortable casting a vote to. :gaah:

·
Premium Member
3,583 Posts
I'm about as conservative as they come & there's no way on God's green earth I'd vote for Trump. He ain't building sh!t, he's already started back pedaling on the border issues. He talks out of both sides of his mouth & the crap he said before he was running for president is no different than Hillary. He's either a 60+ yr old man who doesn't know what he believes in or a liar, neither of which am I voting for. If he's the nominee, I'm done with the national Republican Party. No money, no support, no votes. Nothing.
Before he was a candidate I thought he was an untrustworthy, narcissistic slime-ball, and most conservatives seemed to agree. The thought of being in the same room as him was off-putting. If he ends up running the USA while representing conservatives I don't even know what to think anymore.

Not that I am saying I wouldn't vote for him given the options, that is the worst part of it all. I am glad it isn't a choice I have to make.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain

Before he was a candidate I thought he was an untrustworthy, narcissistic slime-ball, and most conservatives seemed to agree. The thought of being in the same room as him was off-putting. If he ends up running the USA while representing conservatives I don't even know what to think anymore.

Not that I am saying I wouldn't vote for him given the options, that is the worst part of it all. I am glad it isn't a choice I have to make.
One thing this system will not tolerate, ever, ever means ever, is a person who was not 'auditioned/payed/coerced/compromised.'

We might now be able to witness one such person. Accept that we will never know, truly, what is spoken behind closed doors. But I think there might be one outsider, now in public life, wild and corrupt and imperfect....but still, from outside the system of auditions.

He used to 'buy' them. So they would do him favors.

We will never know. Accept that: we will never know.

But he might actually be a patriot. Watch how he is being treated.
Consider the possibility that none of your other patriots, are 'patriots.'
They were auditioned, noted, scouted, and are being auditioned now. Please study their schools, mentors, advisors, donors, affiliates.

Josef Stalin was attributed with saying; "It doesn't matter who votes, it matters who counts the votes.

Reince Priebus on one side and Debbie Wasserman Schultz on the other, through their minions and machinations have shown how true this is
.:gaah::gaah::gaah:

It astounds me how intelligent and aware people, (along with the sheep), fail to see that the game is fixed. Bread & Circuses while the republic crumbles and the barbarians are at the gates.

·
Inconspicuous Been Around Guy
1,567 Posts
Duel citizens can vote in both countries.
Are they sword fighting enroute to the polls? Or perhaps all those years of public education were lost on you. :rolleyes:

I believe you meant dual citizens. ;)

·
somewhat moldy
239 Posts
Are they sword fighting enroute to the polls? Or perhaps all those years of public education were lost on you. :rolleyes:

I believe you meant dual citizens. ;)
So, sorry eeh. Pubic edmacation says tha auto spill cheque is the weigh to goat.
Ifin ah wants, I can mark an x on the balut down their and happin to have a rather large sword to boot. Think they will see me coming? :p

·
Supporting Member
3,243 Posts
I'm not. Can't do it. Just can't. I'm tired of feeling like I need a shower after I vote & I'm tired of the republicans thinking I will vote for anyone with an 'R' after their name no matter how despicable of a human being they are. If they're going to run the country into the ground, they won't use my vote to do it. If we're gonna have yet another national embarrassment for president, I'd rather they be a democrat.

Honestly, I've stayed away from the news for the most part. I'm thoroughly disgusted.

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Could Trump with his laundry list of faults be even remotely as bad as Hillary

In all seriousness, I have to agree that as a leader he would probably suck, but we have a washed out drama teacher in charge of our country so you can see where things are going......................:eek:vract:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts