Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may have missed the thread in another area, but do many of you guys have your CC permits for your states???

Me---very soon.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
DW does. I do not... yet.

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
:wave: My husband and I both have one.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Got mine,:D now looking to get the wife heres. Got the gun show coming this weekend so she wants to go look and see what she wants. :eek:

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I was going to, then the local newspaper :gaah:(Sandusky Register):gaah: printed a list of every one in their circulation area who has one. :eek: Now that the dust has settled I may get mine.:confused:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Sail,

Is that even legal to do??? I am sure that some privacy-minded folks would take offense to a newspaper displaying that information for the whole world to see.

·
I invented the internet. :rofl:
3,698 Posts
I couldn't speak on the legalities but I wouldn't mind if they printed my name on such a public list. I would see it as the warning shot to anyone seeking to harm me or mine. It would be better than a "beware of the dog" sign at the driveway!

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Sail,

Is that even legal to do??? I am sure that some privacy-minded folks would take offense to a newspaper displaying that information for the whole world to see.
Around here I'm surprised that some didn't take a couple shots at the editor.:hmmm:

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
I couldn't speak on the legalities but I wouldn't mind if they printed my name on such a public list. I would see it as the warning shot to anyone seeking to harm me or mine. It would be better than a "beware of the dog" sign at the driveway!
I would prefer the sign that says:

Beware of ******* with a gun

·
Registered
3 Posts
I got mine , my ol' lady has her's , i think most of rural missouri has theirs , everybody else better get theirs while the gettins' good !

·
-Name says it all-
2 Posts
Would not be allowed to even if I tried. Seems Kalifornia has a problem with citizens. They much prefer subjects.

Does anyone else not like the fact that you have to have a permit? I don't like the fact that you can conceal carry but not open carry in many places. It seems like it is all part of the plan to demonize firearms. Get the sheeple to think, oh it's concealed, it must be bad. Why else would you hide it? Element of Surprise I suppose, but I would rather not be put in that position.

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
what could you possibly know about ******* ?
Alberta, the province that I live in, is about as ******* as they come. Lots of ranching and farming in this province and our ******** are about as proud as they come ..

Just a little Alberta ******* info for ya: Alberta

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
My wife has hers. I just need to suck it up and head into Pittsburgh one of these days and apply for mine.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sure! I live in a "shall issue" state. My daughter will have hers in a matter of months, as will my son. In addition, the town where I live has a law requiring each homeowner to have a firearm and ammunition onsite. No reason to NOT have CCW. All CCW people are felony-free.

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Sure! I live in a "shall issue" state. My daughter will have hers in a matter of months, as will my son. In addition, the town where I live has a law requiring each homeowner to have a firearm and ammunition onsite. No reason to NOT have CCW. All CCW people are felony-free.
Cool ... I want to move to YOUR town. :D

·
Registered
638 Posts
what could you possibly know about ******* ?
Well dang i is one. :D Three family member's and me i guess will be getting ours soon. Open carry round here and i do. I have walked into store heeled with an LEO in line with me and never said nothing. Act like a human around here and not a freakin tweaker and nobody will bother ya. :D I love Kentucky.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts