concealed carry permits??

Discussion in 'Hunting & Fishing' started by greaseman, Feb 1, 2010.

1. greaseman

greaseman Well-Known Member

I may have missed the thread in another area, but do many of you guys have your CC permits for your states???

Me---very soon.

2. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

DW does. I do not... yet.

3. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

:wave: My husband and I both have one.

4. ZoomZoom

ZoomZoom Rookie Prepper

5. TreeMUPKennel

TreeMUPKennel Well-Known Member

Got mine,:D now looking to get the wife heres. Got the gun show coming this weekend so she wants to go look and see what she wants. :eek:

6. james_black

james_black Active Member

I do for last 15yrs.

7. sailaway

sailaway Well-Known Member

I was going to, then the local newspaper :gaah:(Sandusky Register):gaah: printed a list of every one in their circulation area who has one. :eek: Now that the dust has settled I may get mine.:confused:

8. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

9. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

Sail,

Is that even legal to do??? I am sure that some privacy-minded folks would take offense to a newspaper displaying that information for the whole world to see.

10. mosquitomountainman

mosquitomountainman I invented the internet. :rofl:

I couldn't speak on the legalities but I wouldn't mind if they printed my name on such a public list. I would see it as the warning shot to anyone seeking to harm me or mine. It would be better than a "beware of the dog" sign at the driveway!

11. sailaway

sailaway Well-Known Member

Around here I'm surprised that some didn't take a couple shots at the editor.:hmmm:

12. NaeKid

I would prefer the sign that says:

Beware of RedNeck with a gun

13. fattexan

fattexan Guest

I got mine , my ol' lady has her's , i think most of rural missouri has theirs , everybody else better get theirs while the gettins' good !

14. LiveFreeOrDie

LiveFreeOrDie -Name says it all-

Would not be allowed to even if I tried. Seems Kalifornia has a problem with citizens. They much prefer subjects.

Does anyone else not like the fact that you have to have a permit? I don't like the fact that you can conceal carry but not open carry in many places. It seems like it is all part of the plan to demonize firearms. Get the sheeple to think, oh it's concealed, it must be bad. Why else would you hide it? Element of Surprise I suppose, but I would rather not be put in that position.

15. fattexan

fattexan Guest

hey knuk

what could you possibly know about REDNECK ?

16. NaeKid

Alberta, the province that I live in, is about as redneck as they come. Lots of ranching and farming in this province and our rednecks are about as proud as they come ..

Just a little Alberta Redneck info for ya: Alberta

17. Jason

Jason I am a little teapot

My wife has hers. I just need to suck it up and head into Pittsburgh one of these days and apply for mine.

18. TomChemEngineer

TomChemEngineer Member

Sure! I live in a "shall issue" state. My daughter will have hers in a matter of months, as will my son. In addition, the town where I live has a law requiring each homeowner to have a firearm and ammunition onsite. No reason to NOT have CCW. All CCW people are felony-free.

19. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

Cool ... I want to move to YOUR town. :D

20. kyfarmer

kyfarmer Well-Known Member

Well dang i is one. :D Three family member's and me i guess will be getting ours soon. Open carry round here and i do. I have walked into store heeled with an LEO in line with me and never said nothing. Act like a human around here and not a freakin tweaker and nobody will bother ya. :D I love Kentucky.