Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Click here to proceed to link destination ...

So I have started getting this on more than a few links ... what gives???? If I may ask?

When I try and post a link ... it also comes up ... and more times than not kicks me off. :gaah:

Is there something I can do on my side ??? Thanks for any help anyone can give me.:D

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Click here to proceed to link destination ...

So I have started getting this on more than a few links ... what gives???? If I may ask?

When I try and post a link ... it also comes up ... and more times than not kicks me off. :gaah:

Is there something I can do on my side ??? Thanks for any help anyone can give me.:D
Can you screen-shot it for me?

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
that used to happen to me all the time...

hold in Ctrl when you click on a link & it will open in a different tab, while keeping the original tab open, unless you don't have tabbed browsing

then it should open in a seperate window...

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
You can also right-click on the link and use the "open in new window" option. Don't know if it will help but it might be worth a try.

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, Blob & Uncle Joe. :D

I'll try anything.

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It does it more times than not, when I try and post a link. Then it will take me to a city forum (sorry ... can't remember the correct name.)

Some days I can post/read links fine and some days I get the "Click here to proceed ..." then the city forum.

It was just odd after having no problems ... for it to start. Also "Thanks" to the people that have posted links when I could not. :2thumb:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts