Click here to proceed ...

Discussion in 'Website Comments and Suggestions' started by *Andi, Sep 8, 2010.

1. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

Click here to proceed to link destination ...

So I have started getting this on more than a few links ... what gives???? If I may ask?

When I try and post a link ... it also comes up ... and more times than not kicks me off. :gaah:

Is there something I can do on my side ??? Thanks for any help anyone can give me.:D

2. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

Can you screen-shot it for me?

3. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

No... sorry ... :gaah:

I get the 'ads by google' that show up on the bottom of the fourm page ... if that helps ...

4. ZoomZoom

ZoomZoom Rookie Prepper

Can you download and install MW Snap 3? It allows you to grab an image of anything that appears on your screen. It's come in handy more than once...

[ame=http://download.cnet.com/MWSnap/3000-2072_4-10524228.html]MWSnap 3 - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com[/ame]

5. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

6. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

that used to happen to me all the time...

hold in Ctrl when you click on a link & it will open in a different tab, while keeping the original tab open, unless you don't have tabbed browsing

then it should open in a seperate window...

7. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

You can also right-click on the link and use the "open in new window" option. Don't know if it will help but it might be worth a try.

8. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

Thanks, Blob & Uncle Joe. :D

I'll try anything.

9. TechAdmin

TechAdmin Administrator Staff Member

What issues is it presenting? It's meant to let you know that you are leaving the security of our site and heading on to unknown destinations.

10. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

It does it more times than not, when I try and post a link. Then it will take me to a city forum (sorry ... can't remember the correct name.)

Some days I can post/read links fine and some days I get the "Click here to proceed ..." then the city forum.

It was just odd after having no problems ... for it to start. Also "Thanks" to the people that have posted links when I could not. :2thumb:

11. Huntress

Huntress Lady loves 2 hunt!!

12. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

Welcome back ... :D