Claims Obama is a Former CIA Operative in early and mid 80's

Discussion in 'International Current News & Events' started by watchman220, May 18, 2010.

1. watchman220

watchman220 ExCommunicated

Charges Levied Against Obama by Pastor David James Manning - May 14th, 2010

- Claims Obama is a Former CIA Operative in early and mid 80's who helped the Taliban defeat Russian forces in Afghanistan....

Among many other things, like faked records from Occidental College, Columbia University, Harvard Law School...and that he is of course not a legitimate citizen of the U.S.A

Pastor Manning says he will bring evidence to prove these things in the trial that supposedly started on May 14th. Anyone else heard about this?

2. allen_idaho

allen_idaho Well-Known Member

kind of contradictory isn't it? If he was not an American citizen, how did he join the CIA? If he didn't have a military background and no college degree, how did he join the CIA? Those are sort of the three things they look for.

And then there is the fact that you can not take the government to court. Especially the president. The only way you can is if you fall under the Federal Tort Claims Act which allows you to sue a government entity for negligence which results in personal injury or property damage. Otherwise, it's not happening. The president and vice president are protected with with diplomatic immunity by the supreme court.

3. kogneto

kogneto The Skeptic

i knew it all along, why do you think i voted for him?

4. pdx210

pdx210 Well-Known Member

dono..?

But it is very weird he's spent 1,000's fighting the release of his original birth record

5. Logic

Logic New Member

It is weird but it doesn't justify this dribble.

Watchman do you get off inspiring distrust? What's your point to all this? Are you even a prepper?

What is he going to accomplish if all this is true, with two years left in his term? What's his end game?

Give me anything that's not unsubstantiated rumor and I will be shocked.