Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Watch this video and tell me what you think ..

Thanks!

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Interesting.

I might buy into the moon-as-a-satelite theory, that it might have been built by an advanced civilization long ago. I don't know about the theory that NASA airbrushed out the towers and stuff, because with the large number of people, colleges, etc. wtih telescopes and how easy it is to look closely at the moon, it would be hard to hide things like towers. Unless they're on the backside of the moon, which of course, has limited access!

Mars very well could have had plants and animals, and may still. It might even be that our race of humans came from Mars. Maybe something happened there, either man-causes or natural, to make it unlivable and they had the technology to build ships and come here. Maybe the moon was like a "mother ship" and then we were transported from there to the surface of the earth?

Fun to speculate and mull around theories.

My question is...why would the government want to keep it a secret? It's not like I'm going to build a spaceship in my back yard and try to go there! :D

I don't find it particularly scary to think of there people people on Mars, or on the moon. Is it any worse than what we have to fear here?

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
I'm not sure about some of this either. As far as the video itself goes, the music was a bit much. As far as the airbrushing, I agree with Sue. Why would they bother? Also, why would they do such a half-ass job of the airbrushing?

A lot of the other theories are really intriguing. I love the idea of other civilizations being in existance (past or present) in the universe. I just cannot for one second believe that in the infinate vastness of the universe, we are the one single place where life was sparked into being. Be it science, religion, or a combination of both, I just don't buy that we're all that has ever realized our own existance.

I could talk about this all day...

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Very Interesting !!!

As I have stated before, Yes ... I believe ... :dunno:

Why keep it a secret ... was explained in a book I once read ... The fear of mass "Hysteria" ... The overwhelming fear of the unknown ... and yes, I can see that happen.

Also I agree with Jason ... the music was a bit much ... :eek:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I lost my sound so I didn't get to hear the wonderful music :), but I did watch and read the text. I agree with others. It's a really bad airbrush job considering the availability and quality of programs that work with pictures. If NASA was doctoring pics, they could just as easily done a good job of it.
With that said, I am very open-minded when it comes to the origin s of life on earth and I'm sure that we are not alone in the universe or even our galaxy for that matter. It's certainly plausible that life migrated from Mars to Earth. As far as the moon being an artificial satellite; that one seems a little out there even for me. But who knows.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.