Chlorine Tablets

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by SurvivalNut, May 11, 2010.

1. SurvivalNut

SurvivalNut Retired Army

2. bunkerbob

bunkerbob Supporting Member

3. sailaway

sailaway Well-Known Member

Interesting, I would imagine freight is the major cost of getting bleach to the market. Several months ago at a gas station I saw an attendant adding tablets to the washer fluid buckets at the pumps. He said they just filled them with water and added the tablets to make windshield cleaner fluid.

4. ZoomZoom

ZoomZoom Rookie Prepper

Thanks for the info/link.

I ordered 3 packages (their maximum) last night.

5. soldierman79

soldierman79 Member

good eye!

Yeps, i appreciate it! I also bought the three max. Thanks!

6. sailaway

sailaway Well-Known Member

I had a thread a while back about using a few chrystals of swimming pool chlorine to purify a gallon of water, and then neutralizing it with a couple of drops of hydrogen peroxide.:confused:

7. bunkerbob

bunkerbob Supporting Member

I tried to find purity info on the pool chemicals, most have buffers and fillers added. Haven't found a source for the pure stuff other than the one I mentioned above.

8. MakeHappyHappen

MakeHappyHappen New Member

Try MMS, it works!

yes, bunker bob! Also you may want to Try MMS(miracle mineral suplement) or sodium chlorite but in liquid form, it will purify all water and it is also great to have on hand in any emergency for virus, bacteria etc. I've been using in my water and taking internally for 3 months now and have had tremendous healing take place.

Oceans Lab Worldwide

9. SurviveNthrive

SurviveNthrive a dude

Thank you OP!

This is just what I'm looking for.

Now I got a year's worth of laundry soap and I'll have a year's worth of bleach.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2010
  10. nj_m715

nj_m715 www.veggear.blogspot.com

I ordered mine and of course the price had gone up. I haven't tried it yet. I was thinking about using a pool test kit to compare the strength to store bought bleach.

11. SurviveNthrive

SurviveNthrive a dude

order arrived just in time to be sent off to Liberia to help out some folk there. Thanks!