Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Its not the land china is after,its the natural gas,oil and other resources we have.
I think it was on the Alex Jones show I heard someone say they bragged that the water they are stealing from the Great Lakes (using bladder barges) is cleaner than water coming from their faucets....:eek:

·
Registered
65 Posts

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
I think it was on the Alex Jones show I heard someone say they bragged that the water they are stealing from the Great Lakes (using bladder barges) is cleaner than water coming from their faucets....:eek:
Switzerlands Nestles Co.and CocaCola drained most of the springs in N.Florida that feed the rivers,now the rivers look like swamps.
Home of the WORLDS LARGEST CONCENTRATION OF NATURAL SPRINGS.:mad:.People say they could hear and feel them dynamiting the spring to get more water.Big write up in the papers how 70% of the water was sold to other nations,the rest was sold here so people could walk around with a plastic bottle in their mouth looking cool.We carry our own water now.

America has raped the fertile lands of other nations for decades.MCDonalds billion burgers did'nt all come from our pastures,many pushed africans into the deserts to starve so we could buy 'Happy' Meals.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts