Prepared Society Forum banner
161 - 180 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Haven't checked in in a while. How is everyone? Recently met up with a group of like minded individuals and hit it off well. If any of you are near the Harrisburg area, contact me.

This group is very family oriented. As well as any mutual assistance group(MAG) should be since 99% of us got into being prepared for anything so we can support our families if the need arises.

Hope to hear from you, stay frosty my friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Survival Forum

·
324 Posts
Haven't checked in in a while. How is everyone? Recently met up with a group of like minded individuals and hit it off well. If any of you are near the Harrisburg area, contact me.

This group is very family oriented. As well as any mutual assistance group(MAG) should be since 99% of us got into being prepared for anything so we can support our families if the need arises.

Hope to hear from you, stay frosty my friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Survival Forum
Harrisburg area? Finally someone has something going on.

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
I'll be there again this year, Missy.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Southeast corner, Chester Co., Tri-state area, good to see other like minded individuals.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Another Chester Co.

I had thought that I already said hi here, so I kept not coming by this thread. Perhaps, i visit too many online forums....

·
Registered
1 Posts
My wife and I are from Crawford County Pa. I've been getting involved in prepping the last year or so. My wife has now become actively involved recently too. I grew up on a farm as a kid and hunted since I was 12. Still love to hunt but dislike farming, but we have been getting back into gardening. We have 5 adult children between us who are all local. 2 of our boys are prior service members as am I and feel the same way about getting ready for SHTF. The girls, well we will take care of them anyways. We are looking to relearn what our parents and grandparents knew. Hoping to learn from this forum and maybe meet some local preppers too.
in between erie and Pittsburgh. also looking for people with similar interests in preps

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #177 ·
Since it appears that the only reason you're here is to promote your site, contact the admin about becoming an advertiser. Stop trying to slip your site into your posts. You're not fooling anyone.

That is grounds for being banned.

Join in the conversations and enjoy everything this board has to offer. But it is NOT craigslist.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to the group and this website. Hello all. I live about an hour north of Philly. Been prepping for a couple of years. I would really like to meet some like minded folks...(not the ones wearing tinfoil hats.)

161 - 180 of 195 Posts