Prepared Society Forum banner
141 - 160 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #143 ·
Welcome from near our fiscally challenged state capital. :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #145 ·
Howdy recon. :wave:

·
Looking for preppers to meet
1 Posts
Looking for other preppers SWPA south of Pittsburgh fayette county

Hi all,

I have been prepping for a few years now, and I need to start finding other people to network with. I am looking for other people to meet up with to practice skills, trade info, camp, trade seeds and other prepping fun. A little about my skills: good with a gun, love camping, grow my own garden, hunt, have a fair amount of supplies, athletic, general handyman, mechanical engineer, and more. If anyone is in my area, south of Pittsburgh, let me know. I'm eager to make some new friends that share my interests.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Chester County, very SE corner near DE & MD.

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
Hi all,

I have been prepping for a few years now, and I need to start finding other people to network with. I am looking for other people to meet up with to practice skills, trade info, camp, trade seeds and other prepping fun. A little about my skills: good with a gun, love camping, grow my own garden, hunt, have a fair amount of supplies, athletic, general handyman, mechanical engineer, and more. If anyone is in my area, south of Pittsburgh, let me know. I'm eager to make some new friends that share my interests.
I'm in Southern Allegheny County, right up Rte 51 from you.

·
9 Posts
Checking in

My wife and I are from Crawford County Pa. I've been getting involved in prepping the last year or so. My wife has now become actively involved recently too. I grew up on a farm as a kid and hunted since I was 12. Still love to hunt but dislike farming, but we have been getting back into gardening. We have 5 adult children between us who are all local. 2 of our boys are prior service members as am I and feel the same way about getting ready for SHTF. The girls, well we will take care of them anyways. We are looking to relearn what our parents and grandparents knew. Hoping to learn from this forum and maybe meet some local preppers too.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #160 ·
:welcome: :hatsoff:

141 - 160 of 195 Posts