Change you can not believe!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HozayBuck, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Tirediron

Tirediron RockyMountainCanadian

So ? you won't be voting Democrat in the next Election:scratch

Denotes sarcasm font

we're goona need a new sarcasm color:gaah:

2. Asatrur

Asatrur Well-Known Member

Well, the toilet would work fine, if the conservatives were not full of so much crap. :)
    The biker had the right idea, though again no self-respecting conservative would be seen on one.

3. FirstActionSelfDefense

FirstActionSelfDefense Always Learning

Is this an actual thing or something you just made up. And if its an actual thing, is it universal in all forums or just this one?

4. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

Hey! You mean the bicyclist, right? I'm a conservative and a bicyclist...and I guess non-self-respecting then! :D

At first I thought you meant "biker" as in motorcycles...of which my husband is into! So I immediately laughed at him and started picking on him, since he's even more conservative than me! But I hadn't watched the video and HE knew it was a bicycle and not a motorcycle!

So the joke was on me! :ignore: :surrender:

:D

5. Asatrur

Asatrur Well-Known Member

I am both and mc rider and bicyclist. I have to admit most conservatives I know think bikes are for riding on trails with your kids on the weekends and are not a valid form of transportation. I have averaged for the last 10+ years over 5000 miles a year commuting on my bicycle year round in Minnesota and Colorado, so I know how wrong they are.

6. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

Ah, someone after my own heart! I knew you were a bicyclist, from your comments earlier this year, but didn't realize you were a committed bicyclist! (And a lot of people think bicyclists should BE committed! lol). :congrat: on the miles!

For me the bicycle is a way to see the country as well as local transportation! I love any excuse not to be in a car.

7. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

just a joke, FASD :ignore:

8. FirstActionSelfDefense

FirstActionSelfDefense Always Learning

fair play. Good idea though... i rekon alot of people get the wrong idea of what people say because its very hard to interpret sarcasmwith the written word

9. OldCootHillbilly

OldCootHillbilly Reverend Coot

They don't make a bicycle with a seat big enough fer my backside! I'll stick with one what got a motor on it.

To many changes, gonna change this country inta something we don't even recognize onea these days.