RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
So ? you won't be voting Democrat in the next Election:scratch

Denotes sarcasm font

we're goona need a new sarcasm color:gaah:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Well, the toilet would work fine, if the conservatives were not full of so much crap. :)
The biker had the right idea, though again no self-respecting conservative would be seen on one.

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Well, the toilet would work fine, if the conservatives were not full of so much crap. :)
The biker had the right idea, though again no self-respecting conservative would be seen on one.
Hey! You mean the bicyclist, right? I'm a conservative and a bicyclist...and I guess non-self-respecting then! :D

At first I thought you meant "biker" as in motorcycles...of which my husband is into! So I immediately laughed at him and started picking on him, since he's even more conservative than me! But I hadn't watched the video and HE knew it was a bicycle and not a motorcycle!

So the joke was on me! :ignore: :surrender:

:D

·
Registered
444 Posts
Hey! You mean the bicyclist, right? I'm a conservative and a bicyclist...and I guess non-self-respecting then! :D

At first I thought you meant "biker" as in motorcycles...of which my husband is into! So I immediately laughed at him and started picking on him, since he's even more conservative than me! But I hadn't watched the video and HE knew it was a bicycle and not a motorcycle!

So the joke was on me! :ignore: :surrender:

:D
I am both and mc rider and bicyclist. I have to admit most conservatives I know think bikes are for riding on trails with your kids on the weekends and are not a valid form of transportation. I have averaged for the last 10+ years over 5000 miles a year commuting on my bicycle year round in Minnesota and Colorado, so I know how wrong they are.

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
I am both and mc rider and bicyclist. I have to admit most conservatives I know think bikes are for riding on trails with your kids on the weekends and are not a valid form of transportation. I have averaged for the last 10+ years over 5000 miles a year commuting on my bicycle year round in Minnesota and Colorado, so I know how wrong they are.
Ah, someone after my own heart! I knew you were a bicyclist, from your comments earlier this year, but didn't realize you were a committed bicyclist! (And a lot of people think bicyclists should BE committed! lol). :congrat: on the miles!

For me the bicycle is a way to see the country as well as local transportation! I love any excuse not to be in a car.

·
Reverend Coot
3,848 Posts
They don't make a bicycle with a seat big enough fer my backside! I'll stick with one what got a motor on it.

To many changes, gonna change this country inta something we don't even recognize onea these days.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.